Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Strong painkillers?
Can anyone name me some that I can get on prescription.
Additional Details
KML. I AM NOT CONNING MY GP. I HAVE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS THAT IS WORSENING AS THE WEATHER GETS COLDER. THE REASO...

My head is KILLING me!?
I have had a headache for about 24 hours now... I am pretty sure it is a low grade migrane or something because I also feel kinda dizzy/nausous. I took some Ibuprofen about 2 hours ago and nothing. ...

How do i get over the nerve on asking a girl out?

If you have back pain how do you deal with it?

Can you take paracetamol while drinking alcohol?
Like when I get a headache on a night out - I have done in the past but I've recently been told it shouldn't ever be done. Is it bad?...

Can anyone help please, i have a really bad ear ache are there any known home cures that will help? thank you?
my ear is dripping with pus and throbing like mad is there anything i can do to help with the pain and discharge? i have taken pain killers and put cotton wool in ti but its still killing me? please ...

Why am i so stiff in the mornings?
my neck is always so stiff.....

Is drinking on pain killers dangerous?

How do i prevent headaches?
I wake up with a really bad head ache in the morning it starts at my head and it hurts all the way down to my shoulders, i think it might be a tension headache. it hurts so much that it makes me ...

I have fallen for my brother...?
I have fallen for my brother..it just irks me to see so many girls swoon around him...we really love each other a lot,but our parents dont approve! help!
Additional Details
he's my ...

Where can i get a copper bracelet for the relief of arthiritis and do they work?

Can stress cause backpain?

My wife has a very badly trapped sciatic nerve, dose anyone know the best cure ?

Has anyone had pain from the neck down the left arm?
My husband woke up from falling asleep on the recliner and has since then had severe pain from his neck down his left arm for about 3 weeks now. we went to the emergency room and they did a EKG to ...

What's the best thing to cure/ease the discomfort of mouth ulcers??

I woke up this morning with severe pain on 1 side of my ribs,what is it?
Hi, i went to sleep last night in perfect state of health...then i wake up this morning with a awful pain on the right side of my ribs. Could anyone tell me what this is and if I should see a doctor ...

What is wrong when I have a pain in my lower back and it goes down my leg?
It happens in spirts. I need to know what the problem is and how to fix it....

What is the best medicine treatment for back ache?

Mouth Ulcers. Relief?
I haven't eaten anything apart from a single tin of soup in 6 days now.
I desperately need to know what I can use that is EFFECTIVE at relieving the pain of a mouthful of ulcers.
Don�...

How's your hangover or haven't you got one?

Additional Details
No Sue I haven't, like Bluebell say's still have the memory of past years learnt to moderate shame we have to grow up lol
Bex I'm laughing at your ...

Suzy
What will help leg cramps? I heard Potassium. What foods have potassium?

pnut1980
Rating
You can go to a vitamin store and get some um vitamins that will help.

raindovewmn41
Rating
i hope that is all there is in problems,some its best to see the Dr ,sometimes its rls witch is different from potassium levels the doc can do simple blood tests to see if you are low.if it wakes you up or wont let you go to sleep it might be restless leg syndrome and they have meds for that.good luck 1st link is for potassium rich foods,the second is for rls

tasks mom
Rating
banannas
orange juice

natgar777
I know that bananas have potassium, but I do not know how much they have.

FERN T
Rating
I suffered with leg cramps and potassium did not help. My gynecologist said to always keep Relaids (not Tums)handy and take 3 or 4 occasionally because it is magnesium, women in particular, that is lacking. Fixed me up great.

GloBug
Bananas and Oranges are high in potassium. If this doesn't help check with your doctor. My doctor prescribed Quinine for me and I have found this to work for me. Quinine is a natural product from the weeping willow tree.

This site has a list of foods high in potassium: http://www.weightlossforall.com/potassium-rich-food.htm

There are dietary supplement potassium pills. Check with your doctor to see what your correct dosage should be.

Bella
Rating
Bananas

whtevr_228
drink a lot of water, or gatorade. if you wake up with a cramp..put your bare foot on a cold floor. it should help ease the cramp. if you stay hydrated, you should be able to get rid of them...and stretch your legs and least twice a day. like you would if you were getting ready to go for a run. works for me. even when i'm expecting.

icesk8er
Eat bananas, lots of fruit and vegetables are also high in potassium. Also there is a homeopathic tablet that can help with leg cramps. I can't remember what it's called, but you can find it at your local nutrition store.

Tettypu
They have a potassium pill! I use to have cramps very badly I finally went to doctor and he gave five white pills after taking them I have never had them again.

purple_heart917
Rating
banannas do and whole milk

Lyn
Rating
Bananas & potatoes. You can also try magnesium supplements for muscle cramps.

Melody-Lynn
Rating
Bananas
or you can take Vitamins containing Potassium

canadaguy
Drink more water. Most leg cramps are caused by dehydration. Most people don't realize they are chronically dehydrated.

kay_flood
Rating
food richest in potassium is canteloupe, 1/2 cup will meet your daily needs. Other potassium rich foods include, raisins, prunes, sweet potatoes, and bananas.

MeanKitty
Rating
Bananas and potatoes

Jo
Bananas

ed201283
Rating
Eat a banana.

autie5162
Rating
Foods with high sources of potassium include orange juice, potatoes, bananas, avocados, apricots, parsnips and turnips, although many other fruits, vegetables, and meats contain potassium

ELAINE C
bananas!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy