Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

My calves cramp all night long and i have to stretch legs all night. do you have any suggestions to problem.?

Can i take paracetamol on an empty stomach?
Like first thing in the morning or do I have to eat something first....

Why does my neck hurt so much?
I have been having neck and shoulder pain for over a month. Cervical x-rays showed nothing. An MRI showed degenerative disc disease. I have been having physical therapy but it doesn't seem to ...

Long term pain management advice please?
I have been battling pain for 5 years now. Hardly any sleep etc.
Just recently I feel I cannot pretend I'm OK any more. I feel angry and keep crying. Sorry, but I am crying as I write this.<...

HELP.... do you kno?
Any remedies for sore feet?
I bought a new pair of pumps and unfrotunately, I was on my feet whole day and the shoes weren't broken in yet so I have a gazilion blisters.
I kno you'...

Stomach cramps?
For the past 4 days I have been getting pains which aren't exactly in my stomach to be honest but lower down as if they are in my womb or my bladder. It comes and goes and it's like a ...

Sudden onset of severe neck pain??
i woke up this morning, and my neck was fine.
i did nothing to strain any muscles today either, but around 10 my neck started hurting.
it's the very centre of my neck, it radiates up ...

My pill wont go down??
i took my prozac pill but its stuck in my throat and it hurts so horribly bad, im crying it hurts so much, and i dont usually cry so this is really painful. its hurting my back and my throat and i ...

Liquid pain medication?
When I get my wisdom teeth pulled, I know that I will need pain medication. I'm not the best at swallowing pills, is there any liquid I could request?...

Charlie horse! Hurts really bad.?
I did alot of dancing and have never ever gotten charlie horses. I danced alot lately just for fun. I woke up yesterday and got my first charlie horse ever. It hurts so bad. It didnt hurt yesterday ...

Whats the difference between darvocet and vicodin and or percocet?
was wondering if darvocet helps take the pain away?...

How painful is a rootcanal?

Why don't they make a chewable adult pain reliever?
I have two teenagers who can't swallow pills. One has medical reasons, the other one has such a high gag reflex he just can't get them down. There are chewable children's doses, why ...

Why did i feel so dizzy threw out the day ?
as soon as i started waking up in the moring i started feeling very dizzy, i thought maybe it si because i am dehydrated, so drank alot of water and that didnt help at all, so then i thought if i ...

Do women in fact have a higher pain threshold than men do?

What do you do to mend your head ache?
Besides take any kind of drugs (like, Tylenol, Aspirin, Marijuana, etc..)....

My brother has a cramp!!?
Yesterday, my brother was vomiting alot, so he stayed home from school today, and when i came home, he told me he has had a "stitch" or "cramp" right under his right rib cage. He ...

Woke up this morning when I turned my head slightly the whole room spun, felt sick?
The only way I could stop the spinning was laying on my back and stare at the ceiling. Each time I turned my head to the left or right the spinning started. After 2 hours of lying flat, the spinning/...

Pain relief for an inner ear infection?
I have an inner ear infection and my doctor didnt give me any meds for pain. Today was my last day on my antibiotics. It is relatively late now and my mom is in bed. As I write this I am in tears ...

What would help me to relax so I won't be so stressed out?

PATRICIA P
What will clonidine show up as in a urine screen (narcotic?)?

Rex B
Rating
Maybe, why are you taking it?? If its a prescription and you need it then tell them you take it for ?? _ _

Seraphim
Probably as clonidine. If you've been using it to counteract the effects of amphetamines or other narcotics, the narcotics will still show up.

kay_flood
clonidine will show up in a drug screen as a benzodiazepine because that is what it is. If you have a prescription for it, no problem.

g02082006
clonidine. i take it using it to counteract the effects of amphetamines (adderoll) it isto balance and stop high blood pressure. it would never show up as a narcotic i promise

Chris C
Rating
No, it wouldn't, clonidine is not a narcotic, so I can't see why someone would be tested for it.

Also, to the RN above me, clonidine is an anti-hypertensive/sleep aid, not a benzo. You're thinking of clonazepam(Klonopin)

Karen B
Rating
clonidine, if I remember correctly, lowers your blood pressure. It is not a narcotic but it depends on who's testing you! Drug users take it a lot so, clinics tend to look for it(because people abuse it) I hope this helps! Clonidine is not a benzo, people might confuse it with clonazepam (which is klonapin) that is a benzo!! But clonidine is a generic for catapres!!

Licia
Rating
maybe u can try this.. http://sg.88db.com/sg/Views/landingpage.aspx?CatID=3140000

Marcia F
clonidine is a high blood pressure pill that is now being used to help some stop smoking.It should not show up in a urinalysis as a narcotic.Check the web site www.webmd.com and type in clonidine

totalhealthinterventions
clonidine is a benzo, and it will show up as one.

mlgable
Rating
If they are testing for drugs yes but if you mean on normal urinalysis no.

US_DR_JD
Clonidine is not a narcotic and will not show up at all on routine screening toxicology reports. However, Klonopin, a brand name of clonazepam, is a benzodiazepine. These are frequently searched for on screening toxicology examinations. This is not a problem if you can show the prescribing label, as a medication prescribed for you. Additionally, Klonopin has so many uses that just taking this particular medication should not give any indication of the reason for the prescription.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy