Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Does your back hurt?
What do you do to relieve the pain?...

Can you mix oxycodone and hydrocodone for a tattoo?
im getting a tattoo soon and its huge covering my whole back and i have 2 oxycodone from my surgery and 2 hydrocodone from my doctor i was curious if i do take both of them will it work? and is it ...

Headache?????
yeah i have a iron railroad spike through my head i cant feel it on the other side but its probally 2 or 3 inches in...i was going to go to the hospital but the computer was closer how should i take ...

Why do you have to wake up every morning
everybody is happy when he or she wakes up in the ...

HELP. MY 8 Year old daughter has strange symptoms...sore throat, headache, muscle pain...NO FEVER?
She tells me that her body just doesn't feel right. She's had a headache for about 2 days now...she says her neck hurts too especially when she moves her head in any direction. She ...

What hurts more?
getting your belly button pierced or your cartilage
Additional Details
i already have my belly button done....

Wearing braces?
They said It is hurt in the first week after installing the braces, is it true? what hurt the most? What should I do to reduce the illness?...

The side of my neck is real sore, what could it be??
Could it be something bad or what??...

Do you use a Tens Machine?
If so what do you use it for and does it work well?
I am going to purchase one for my extremely tight & saw muscles in my neck & back due to my fused vertebrae in my neck C5 & C6

Why do I feel sick?
Is it because I am not eating properly, drinking way too much coffee, taking a large dose of anti depressants, use sleeping pills at night and am addicted to dihydrocodeine?...

What is the best cure for a headache?
i think it's from lack of sleep......

Bee stings ?
i got stung by a bee a few minutes ago. theres a place thats bleeding in the center of the swelling about the size of an earring post. the swellings about the size of a quarter. its about 3 to 6 ...

What is the best medicine for menstual cramps?
I am suffering!!!!...

It Hurts When I Breathe, and I'm having a throbbing/stinging in my heart area.?
It Hurts When I Breathe, and I'm having a throbbing/stinging in my heart area. Im 17 years of age, and Im a female. I can inhale a little and it doesnt hurt. But when I try to breathe normal or ...

Whats the most hours you haved worked in a week?

Additional Details
i've just done 74...

White thing in my throat.?
I have a white bump in the back of my throat. I cant really even call it a bump though. It doesn't hurt or anything. It actually feels like a piece of food that never went all the way down and ...

How can I break my own wrist?
The problem is I fractured something in my wrist, but nothing serrious enough, that the medical insurance would pay for fixing, so I kinda have to break it completely to get it fixed. I'm not ...

How do I help relieve tooth ache? Any natural remedies?

Does getting your belly button pierced hurt?
Because I have wanted to get this done for awhile now. Just want to prepare myself....

I swallowed a milk dud whole and now im freaking out not choking but scared its stuck somewhere?

guamboy_671
What should we do if a 2 year old accidentally swallowed 2 tablets of tums?

:)
Call poison control. Tums is not poison, but may be very bad for your 2 year old.

Mangoo Splash
seek medical help immediately

dont worry
Rating
Tums won't do anything bad to the child at all. All they do is help digest their food =)

Wangsta
inform them to say "excuse me"

Imartins
i think they are okay, but i would still call a doctor or poison control. it isnt medicine, its for upset stomache.

Vanessa D
Rating
Call your DR on call and make sure there is nothing you need to do. Who knows with kids though better than your DR.

crystal
nothing..tums wont hurt you...they actually contain calcium.
They wont hurt your child at all.
I used to give them to my kids because I get heartburn
real bad and they think its candy. lol
My kids are 2 and 4.
They've always been fine :D

Good luck with everything and relax..all is well :)

♥Crystal

Paige
Rating
it will probably be fine. but if you are really worried, call poison control and ask.

chango2008
Rating
Poison control would be a better place to ask this question. Tums is mainly calcium, but has probably other ingredients we don't really know about, so I suggest you call, just to make sure...

Mr. G
other than burp, nothing, doctors give Tums to children for upset tummy, and also as a calcium

COOLJOHN
should be no problem

Maegz
your 2 year old will probably be fine, if you are worried which i would be too if my daughter did something like that just call this number

1-800-222-1222 National poison control center, there also should be a number for it on the back of the tums :)

KimberlyB
It's probably O.K. since they have a TUMS for kids product. I never bought it, but the size is probably just smaller than the adult size. Give the child some milk and call the E.R. to ease your mind.

starbrite.
Rating
Nothing will happen as it settles the stomach

isis
its not a really strong pillbut if she/he is only two then u may want to go to the doctor just in case beacause ull never know how their body will react if they never took hat much.

Taylor C
tums dont hurt kids. its safe. dont worry :)

samy
Rating
nothing its jsut antiacid. it wont hurt him. but if you are really worried just call an after hour nurse in your area ifyou have one instead of taking him/her to the doctor. the most it will do is help him from getting heartburn or a stomach from eating the last meal he/she ate.
hoe this helps. god bless

diezzal99
Rating
Tums do not have an age restriction. Since they are simply a chalk base, all they do is settle down the amount of stomach acid which relieves the heartburn. No need to panic.

Marcus
Rating
Nothing

cruiser
Rating
He or she will fine.

babygirl2112112
Rating
i think the child will be fine, but try some milk that should coat the stomach.

missdeidreb
I think he's fine, all it is is calcium. I wouldn't let him do it again, though.

If you're really concerned call poison control. 1-800-222-1222

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy