Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

What can you recommend for a bad stomach?
I've had a bad stomach now for several days so i'd like suggestions of any medicine in the UK or things i can do to help it. It's caused probably by working 7 months without a day off ...

I have to get a spinal tap tommorrow,how bad does it really hurt?

What sort of massage is best for aches and pains in my back?

What type of pain pill is white with 800 imprinted on one side and nothing on the other?
white pills with 800 on one side and nothing on the other...any ideas? p.s. its a pain killer....

Stiff neck? Blinding headache? HELP!!!?
For the past four days I have had a horrible headache. My head pounds and it gets worse with lights. I am also seeing black spots! Within the past two days my neck has gotten very stiff and it hurts ...

Why do i always pop my fingers?

What happens if you dont take water with Tylenol?

Questions abut appendicitis?
I have had a mild stitch pain on my right side around the top of my pelvis bone for months. It feels like a sore muscle, and its worse when I press, poke or stretch it. It is not severe, but its just ...

I'm getting a lot of pain when i wear no shoes ,in the arch of my foot could it be a collapsed arch?
it seems to get really painful by the end of the day and makes my legs hurt as well,what is the treatment for a collapsed arch please?...

Sciatica Help!?
Can anyone out there please help me, I have had pain from my sciatic nerve now for 3 weeks tried everything including trips to dr, muscle relaxers from the dr. pain is so intense at times brings ...

What makes part of the body hurt when u wake up in the morning?
i woke up with a painful neck/shoulder area this morning. its a little better now.
Additional Details
hurts when i turn side to side and its worse if i look up or ...

I have to get a MRI done on my wrist... is it gonna hurt?

Anything i can do?
Me and friends are playing on a softball team this summer. Today we had practice and I got really dizzy and almost fainted. I think it was the heat cause it was over 100 degrees, is there anything i ...

Whats wrong with me?
Hello!

Recently I have been having what I am quite sure is hip pain. It is a throbbing pain and it is in my bone. I get the throbbing in my femur and lower back (back of hip)
The ...

Pins and needles in my left hand and arm why?

How important is good posture?
i heard someone say it was important to have good posture and not have slouching posture

so i tried sitting up straight for 20 minutes while studying and my back was KILLING! my sister ...

What's wrong with my neck?
I hurt my neck breakdancing and It hurts every time I move it. it only hurts on one side. What should I do and what's wrong?...

Appendicitis?
I've never had anything like it before.
It doesn't hurt if I sit normally but if I move in certain ways it'll hurt and when I've been lying down and start getting up it hurts<...

Vicodan ES Pain Relef?

Is Co-Proxomol (Dyhydrocodone) still banned in the UK?
They were the only things that could work on my back. They've gave me Solpadol, which has done hee-haw to be honest....

Denise C
What should I do if every time I drink I get a headache?

mandown418
Rating
drink more and more

kneedragger
drink less and act drunk.

Martha Evans
Do you mean every time you drink an alcoholic beverage or do you mean any beverage?

~Smexii~
try a different type of liquor or beer. It might be what you are drinking that is causing the headaches.

tikibarisopen2004
Rating
you may have an allergie or other natural aversion to achohol or even the type your drinking - also if you are overwieght you need to be checked for diabeties as the sugars in alcohol can cause stress on your body and cause headaches - note you dont have to be over wieght if you have a family history.

Other - drink water in between drinks. you may be getting dehidrated.

Max
Take two aspirin or an aspirin substitute before you go to bed. Better yet, stop drinking.

maggie
Rating
drink 7up and put a cherry in it or a lemon

zero_cool
Rating
quit drinking

roserobin
Rating
Okay, my first response is also to say quit drinking. But you are smart enough to have thought of that already, and are probably saving it for a last resort. So some more practical advice: sweet alcoholic beverages are more likely to cause headaches. Switch to something else. Also, alcohol is a diuretic so make sure you also drink some water to keep hydrated; dehydration can give you a headache. Last but not least, an old boyfriend taught me that when you drink, to avoid a headache the next day, take two aspirin with a big glass of water right before you go to bed. Good luck ; )

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy