Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

What is a good relaxing way to get rid of stress?

What hurts you more physical or mental pain?

Additional Details
Mental for me. I stumbled while going to work yesterday and my hot coffee spilled all over my hand. It made me mad for a split second and sizzled and know the skin is ...

Is appendix in our right or left side?

My knees and hips are starting to hurt all the time due to arthritis. What can I do about it?

My mom woke up having kneck pain? Along with sharp pain. down her left side of her chest. What's wrong?
She had sharp pains running down the lest side of her chest and her spine. Is this just a result of how she slept or something else?
Additional Details
Um I need to amend something. It�...

Do you know whats wrong with me?
All last week and this week so far i have had a dull ache in my chest and down my left arm. It also feels like i have a small piece of food stuck in my throat. I have been on the nhs self help site ...

Ear piercing?
when I first got my ears pierced I got it done with the staple type gun, my backs were on too tight, my ears hurt for the fist two days and all I could feel was a pounding feeling on my ears and it ...

Anyone else have migraines? What are your symptoms and what do you do for them? how long have you had them?

What can I do about my back? Having severe back pain only when sitting down since the new semester started?
Usually goes away after standing, but the lower back pain is getting increasingsly worse as time goes on (still mostly when sitting though). I didn't have this problem last semester, and its ...

How do i keep from being constipated?
what foods provide relief without having to take medicine for it?...

What is the worst pain possible??
My mom is a nurse and she says it is in the ear butmy dad is a Pharmacist and he says it is in the teeth.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!...

Why do we get hangovers and what is it in the alcahol that gives us such a bad headache?

What does relief from pain feel like to you?
If you had serious pain like arthritis or migraine or something like that and it was immediately relieved how would you describe that. One word answers or very short phrases....

I feel really sick., have u ever had this before? what is it?
this morning when i woke up my stomach hurt, just a tummy ache, i had to go #2 so when i went to the bathroom it was really hard little balls that took so much strength to get out.. so far this ...

My wrist hurts... what should i do??

Migraine..how to get rid of them?
i heard the disolving asprin take away a migrane at the first sign..has anyone tried this, i've tried most pain relief and nothing seems to help..any ...

What is this pain?
Its half way down my forearm (in line with thumb) under the skin and feels like a bruise although i havent bruised the area.It feels like its around a vein and covers about the width of a finger....

Dull pain after ingesting alcohol?
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the alcohol I ingested, but I had about three glasses of champagne with 14% alcohol and later coffee with brandy. Not long after, my head, jaws, and ...

Any one know what this pain is caused by?
I am a 22 year old female. Ever since the age of 18 I have had a pain in my lower abdomen (approximately the area of my ovaries) off and on. The pain is not daily, and may only come every few months, ...

I have had pins and needles in my left hand all night ,how can i get rid of them?

[ Backspace ]
What is the best thing to eat/drink to calm stomach pains?
My stomach periodically starts hurting very bad and feels like my stomach acid is eating my stomach (think I might have gotten food poisoning). What should I eat or drink to feel better?

prettyinpink cutie
Rating
i wpuld say vernors, canada dry, sparkleing cider, put a cold pillow on your tummy. You can also try eating salty things like peanuts and sunflower seed. ooh and take some peptobislmol

yipeeai
Rating
Bananas calm my stomach. Also hot water is good. You could always microwave a flax or rice bag (google it) and lay it on your stomach. Do you excercise? Doing a stretch where you lean back and extend your abs relieves tension which is nice.

Kara
I drink sprite when I feel sick, and eat toast or crackers. Hope that helps!

Bruce N
Rating
Ginger ale is good because it will keep you hydrated and get some calories in you, especially if you cannot eat anything. You can also buy sliced ginger that can help to calm your stomach. If you are actually sick and have intestinal problems, then I recommend the BRATS diet. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast, Saltine crackers. It is easy on the stomach.

PR_DR
Rating
You first see your or a Doctor. If you are having upset stomach with acid, it could mean ulcer or acid reflux diease. Which in time could erode your stomach and esophagus. Try taking TUMS, or a Rolaids. If that doesn't work, try eating bland foods, like, rice, soups, mashed potatoes. Nothing with sauces like pasta sauce, nothing spicy. If you still feel bad, consult you PCP.

nickipettis
i like Alka Seltzer regular.

But if it feels like acid, Maalox works best.

You might have an ulcer, or a hernia. You should see a doc.

Dilip SDIPANKAR
Rating
First go for medical check-up & try to find out that what type diseases you are suffering from ? It may be gastritis, gastric-ulcer, Intestinal Worms, If you are alcoholic, then may be some liver troubles. So, don't think about what should eat/drink & you shouldn't treat yourself as your own or others advice. It, is, my earnest request to you kindly go to a doctor asap.

Bella ♥ Italiana
Rating
DON'T drink any sodas! The carbonation will make your stomach feel only worse. Drink tea...it is better.

You can eat:

saltine crackers
dry toast
plain pasta
plain baked potatoes
rice
eggs
jello

Avoid eating:

Meats
vegetables
Acidic foods

botta
First you should rule out the possibility of you having an ulcer, for this you should see a doctor. meanwhile try milk & liquorice.

Kelly R
Either flat lemonade, tonic water or your choice of peppermint or spearmint herbal tea.
If you think it is food poisoning, you should go to the hospital E.R, they may be able to give you some proper medication for it. But don't eat anything else until you get the all clear from them. DO, however, drink plenty of water to help flush out the bad stuff.

Hope this helps. Get better soon!!!

bobby
my answer wont be long..just eat easy to digest foods.

Nikkers
Rating
Mint, chamomile or fennel tea or a teaspoonful of baking soda dissolved in a glass of lukewarm water.

momoftwo
flat ginger ale is best... I would also try to eat a few saltine crackers...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy