Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

My back went out......I'm stuck flat on my back..what do I do..?
My back tends to go out and when it does I have this very strong pain in my lower left hand side of my back next to the spine almost where the discs are located and I can't move my legs without ...

HOME treatments for sore SWOLLEN throat..asap please?
I have what I think is a normal cold, but then I started to get a sore throat that is keeping me from sleeping. I can't hardly swallow. the pain is up under my jaw, just one side of my throat....

My head is pounding from the airplane, what could it be?
I came from Tampa to home today and right before we were landing, my head went CRAZY as it became instantly sore, where I couldn't even touch it as my fingers felt like needles to my head, and ...

What could this symptom mean?
I get chest pain on the side near the heart maybe a little lower
the chest pain happens and random times and only last for a little bit, it feels like ...

How do I make my knuckles harder?

How do you relax?

What happens if you have too many pain killer tablets? Apart from the obvious O.D?

I have something wrong with my wrist... could it be carpal tunnel?
for a couple months my left wrist has been hurting me off and on, and it was usually just if i put a lot of pressure on it. but for the past couple days it has been constantly hurting and almost any ...

I dont know?
i went to the doctors this morning & they took a blood sample from my arm,but my arm hurt it like sore is that normal?...

Does any body know where it hurts the most to get a tattoo?

My right upper eyelid always moving,what it is?

I had wrist surgery two weeks ago?
I had wrist surgery two weeks ago. I had a cysts on one of the bones in my wrist so they went in and removed it, and the doctor also said that i have early stage of arthritis, would it be ok if i ...

What is wrong with me?
Ok I get chest pain a whole lot but only for a couple of second gets hard to breath at certain times and I get dizzy when i get up from sitting down also when I go up some stairs my heartstarts to ...

I burned my hand badly...?
I touched the handle of a frying pan, that just came out of a 400 degree oven. I obviously did not intend to do this. When I first grabbed it I didn't feel anything which I knew was BAD. It'...

Does a monroe hurt as bad as a tongue.?
i have my tongue pierced and that was easy as pie, but looking at a monroe it just looks painful, but i feared that with my tongue too. so idk if anyone knows how much different the pain is it'...

My chest hurts what should I do?
I was under my car trying to figure out how to replace the Constant Velocity joint. By some force of nature the car fell off 1 jack stand and the corner of the transaxle pressed HARD on one or two ...

I cut my toenail too short and i have a ingrown nail that wont come out what should i do?
HELP ME IM IN PAIN...

I have dragging pain in inner thighs........?
Starts from left pelvic region down to inner thighs and down upto the center of my feet. Only in the left leg. I take pain killers but they are temporary reliefs and the pain resurfaces. I have also ...

Migraines--Help!?
I suffer from migraines. Does anyone know any home remedies that help once an attack is already underway? Or does anyone know how i could stop the auras before the pain begins?...

Migraine remedies that aren't prescription drugs?
Many people find it too costly to buy medications, yet suffer from migraines. What are some tried-and-true remedies that can bring them relief while sparing their bank accounts?...

♥ஜღRechiiღஜ♥
What is causing this horrible headache that makes me want to throw up and cry!?!???
I feel like throwing up.Nothing helps.I've tried everything!I feel sick.My head is pounding like someone is continually hitting me in the head.
Additional Details
I have thrown up about 10-12 times now!

susana
i was like that too but when i was pregnant. only throwing up helped a lilttle.

dbgyog
If you yield dark yellow urine you are drinking less water. Consume water to yield pale yellow urine.
If you are in cold country use all warm things.
Hot water bath will help if coughing.
Pl try cold water bath if in hot country.
Massage with Sun bath is good thing, pl try.
Pl try simple acupressure given below for immediate relief.
If it fails you will have to go for Acupuncture.

There is hardly any medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for RA, OA, Back ache, Ear ache/ringing and almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.

Acidity, WORRY, sadness, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation; drug side effects, stress, bad smell, TV & COMPUTER SOMETIMES, Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy, BODY CONSTITUTION etc are their causes.
None of them can be treated with medicine.
Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms it.

Acupuncture is the best treatment.
I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.

Pain killers don't treat the pain but we loose the sense of pain for some time; in that duration our body itself treats sometime and credit goes to meds.
The useless drugs have tremendous power of side effects like liver/kidney failures, ulcer, inflammation of intestines and lot more.

Avoid late sleeping if possible; worry, tension, spicy foods, sour fruits, stale bakery foods, SMOKING and alcohole.

Sweet foods, COCOANUT WATER,sweet fruits, milk, rice, SPROUTS, SALADS and good sleep will help if cough is not there.

But you try one herbal remedy- two drops of drumstick leaves' juice in opposite nostril if one side pains and both nostrils if full H/A will give you rescue. Betel leaf helps but it is very strong.

If it is acute pl search a painful point (with round tipped pen/jimmy) 3-6 mm behind your thumb nail and press it, H/A will disappear within 30 seconds.

For forehead/eye pain the points are in front of nails on the finger tips or 3-7 mm below.

It may disappear naturally too.

Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

shallu
as u said u have tried up everything , just check ur eye power bcoz sumtime people who hav high power in their eyes has an sever headache . so u must wear glass for tht. just go and check ur eye dear
get well soon.
bye

susieimperat
Rating
Sounds like you may have migraines. Does light and noise affect it as well? There are medications out there for migraines. See your Dr.

ladytoobusytotalk
This could be sinus problems. Ask someone to get you something at the drug store. Your pharmacist can help you find something.

gryffindor1966
Rating
You are suffering from a migraine headache, I get them all the time. It helps me to put a hot compress on my head. Some say it's caused from stress or to much caffeine. I know what you mean when you say nothing works. I know some people go into the doctor and get a shot, maybe you can talk to him or her about your headache.

KMS
Rating
Sounds like a migraine. Throwing up might actually relieve the pain. I get migraines 1-2 times per month. The only things that have helped me are throwing up (yuck) and going to the doctor and getting a shot of Demerol.

Duvel
Rating
I had a headache that lasted a week. It hurt most "throbbing" when I stood up, or leaned forward. It hurt across my forehead, behind my eyes and behind my cheek bones. I thought i was going to die. I had nausea for a day while having the headache. I usually get a bad sinus infection each year and this was the one. I took Sudafed PE headache medicine. This was the only medicine that brought me some relief. I also took hot baths and ran a humidifier. Drink water! Good luck.

Shana B
Rating
Sounds like a migraine headache. My husband gets those, and they are just terrible!

Try taking some Excedrin headache medicine and lay down in a dark quiet room and close your eyes. That usually helps.

T Quin
Rating
Agree with Shana, Migraines come in different categories and none of them are kewl but pain and grief.

Migraines can be triggered by many things; SIGHT: like being in a very bright room, you leave and start to feel sick, or SCENT: someone weres strong perfume passes by you, and you would start to have an awful headache & be sick..SOUND: if you are very sensative to sound that would aggravate your mood swings sharply and come down with a bad headache, feel dizzy n' sick in the washroom. Lastly, STRESS can actually make you very sick and have these migraine symptoms too..

Your best bet, get yourself tested for any of the above, and the results should come out...Describe anything that makes you feel dizzy, sick and throbbing on both temples to the Drs, they would know what you might be battling.

Best of luck girlfriend, hope there's an solution and help you cope through it, live life at large!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy