Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Do flip flops damage ur knees if u wear them all the time?
i always wear flip flops, but for a while my knees hurt really bad if i run or jump or do anything like that. my friends say its cuz of the flat flip flops. what do u think?...

I have a bad toothache that broke off 4 years ago it in the back yesterday it stated to hurt?
I don't have money to go to the dentist anyone know of any home remdy to ...

What is the cause of trapped wind???

What foods prevent heartburn ?

I have a cyst in the middle of my hand. Doc says i might need a cortisone shot. Will that hurt?

Lump on my neck?
ihave a lump on the side of my neck,left side , im really geting concrned now, been to the gp and he and she (ive had both opinions) say it is nothing to worry about. it is paining me now , what am ...

I have a bad back, what can i do to make it feel better? Its my upper and lower back..?

My back went out......I'm stuck flat on my back..what do I do..?
My back tends to go out and when it does I have this very strong pain in my lower left hand side of my back next to the spine almost where the discs are located and I can't move my legs without ...

HOME treatments for sore SWOLLEN throat..asap please?
I have what I think is a normal cold, but then I started to get a sore throat that is keeping me from sleeping. I can't hardly swallow. the pain is up under my jaw, just one side of my throat....

My head is pounding from the airplane, what could it be?
I came from Tampa to home today and right before we were landing, my head went CRAZY as it became instantly sore, where I couldn't even touch it as my fingers felt like needles to my head, and ...

What could this symptom mean?
I get chest pain on the side near the heart maybe a little lower
the chest pain happens and random times and only last for a little bit, it feels like ...

How do I make my knuckles harder?

How do you relax?

What happens if you have too many pain killer tablets? Apart from the obvious O.D?

I have something wrong with my wrist... could it be carpal tunnel?
for a couple months my left wrist has been hurting me off and on, and it was usually just if i put a lot of pressure on it. but for the past couple days it has been constantly hurting and almost any ...

I dont know?
i went to the doctors this morning & they took a blood sample from my arm,but my arm hurt it like sore is that normal?...

Does any body know where it hurts the most to get a tattoo?

My right upper eyelid always moving,what it is?

I had wrist surgery two weeks ago?
I had wrist surgery two weeks ago. I had a cysts on one of the bones in my wrist so they went in and removed it, and the doctor also said that i have early stage of arthritis, would it be ok if i ...

What is wrong with me?
Ok I get chest pain a whole lot but only for a couple of second gets hard to breath at certain times and I get dizzy when i get up from sitting down also when I go up some stairs my heartstarts to ...

smiley
What does it mean when your chest, back and right side of body hurts?
pain in chest, pain in upper rib cage area on the side under arm pit and pain in the middle of back

erin_louise_2000
Rating
See a chiropractor, if one of your ribs is out they can gently adjust it back to where it should be.

Cheryl
Rating
I had pain like that it starts on the right side and goes from front to back under your shoulder blade. It was my gallbladder. I would have your Dr check it out just to be safe at least call him to rule out your heart. If you don't like Dr.'s try eating and drinking clear foods but if it gets any worse go to the hospital!!!!! If you have gallstones it can be pretty serious.

Billybean
Rating
Did you get beaten up or drunk lately?
Maybe in a road accident, or just plain fell over.
Go see your doctor, or just take it easy with some bed rest for a day or two

JOHN D
Rating
I'm going through the same thing now,got blood work done yesterday bone scan next week x rays came back negative,could be a number of things from pleurisy to one of your ribs not resting in its socket properly to a muscle strain,broken rib,god forbid lung cancer overcompensation for a bad shoulder or pinched nerve,tightness of muscles,I'm on klonipin and vicodin and its improving but you really need to see a doctor,and don't expect a quick diagnosis or fix I have been dealing with this for years

The Teacher
Rating
It means that you need to see a doctor !

trottergirl80
If you haven't found a solution or good answer, try MD.COM and input your symptoms. Otherwise go to the E.R.

mary m
Rating
kidney stone???

stormyweather
go to the doctors. it might just be trapped wind but better to be safe than sorry

ann
Rating
your in a lot of pain go to the docs

Robert W
Rating
You're still alive? .. If in doubt go to a doctor or hospital.

Poppet
Rating
Sounds like either a pulled muscle in the rib cage area, or a trapped nerve in your back. Both of those can cause you sever pain in the chest. You should phone 999 immediately when you have any kind of chest pain.
Depending on your age and health it could possibly be angina.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy