Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I was putting my socks on and got a back ache why did this happen?

Aside from sleeping, what can I do to ease cluster headaches?
I feel like pulling my eyeball out!
Additional Details
For you Fez: Brielfy and abbreviated from Wikipedia... Cluster headaches are extremely painful, unilateral headaches of a piercing ...

Why are you grateful for your pain?
I know it's a weird question, but thanksgiving is coming up, and I thought it would be nice to get together a list of why pain can be a good thing so I can look at it when I'm really ...

How can i ease the pain of my sore rear after a spanking?

My roomate took my pain pills that were for my pain after my recent knee surgery.?
He admitted it to me after the fact, should I report it to the police?...

I can't pop my ear!!! help?
uhhhhhh it's been 2 ...

Why do I have a belly ache after drinking so much water today?

I am suffering from severe back pain, neck pain. may i use pain killers daily?
i am working in bank as cashier.i am facing much problem to attend duties due to severe neck pain ,pain in shoulders.i am using brufen,voveran etc for relief. is there any danger if i take them ...

Headaches!!!!!!!?
for about a year now i have been getting headaches where sometimes it would be a really really bad migraine. when i get these i feel like passing out. i take some aspirin but it would take a while to ...

In the middle of the night while I was sleeping, my calf started to hurt REALLY bad....?
Last night, I woke up to a very bad pain in my right calf. I guess it's a cramp, but I just want to make sure because of how it happened while I was asleep. All day today my calf felt weird, ...

Why do we say "OUCH" when sumthin hurts?
Why is it when we have a pain or a hurting body part, we say OUCH or OW? Is it only part of the english language?...

What's the best home remedy for prengnancy nausea?

HELP! I have really bad heartburn at the bottom of my rib cage and it won't go away. When will it? How?

Additional Details
I've taken Oval, Tums, Alka Seltzer, Pepto Bismol already in the past two hours...nothing is working!!!...

I have a health question pain in my chest 20female?
I do not recall injuring myself or falling down, but yesterday in class and I progressivly got a sharp pain in my chest under my left breast, just a hair to the left of the soft spot inthe middle.. ...

Why is my face numb?

Are anti-inflammatory tablets the same as ibuprofen?

Headache and migraine?
hi all diet
has anybody try taking foods out of there diet
which foods?
for how long.
i'm waking up with pains in my head!!
i thought about try taking foods out of my ...

Should I ask Doctor to change my pain meds?
Doctor has me on morphine 15mg twice daily for bad bursitis and teeth pain (about to get all extracted). I know that morphine is one of the strongest out there, but it doesnt seem to work. If I asked ...

My wife and I have recently been getting head aches when we are at home. This doesn't happen at work.?
Our house is all electric, so there isn't any gas. From my understanding Radon doesn't cause head aches. Is there anything in our house that could cause this? Could it be the heating system?...

I have a dull aching pain in between my breast almost constantly any ideas?

morgan
What does it mean to have sharp pains in your side?
My boyfriend just started having pains in his right side underneath his rib. When he gets a pain, he drops to his knees and he cant move. It only lasts for maybe a minute. I'm really scared because it wont quit. If you have any ideas of what this could be please tell me! THANK YOU!

and NO, he hasnt been running...and he hasnt gotten hit. He just hurts. And im scared..and he doesnt want to go to the hospital. But i really do need to know if there is somthing serious wrong. I will make him go to the hospital if it doesnt quit.

miri
Rating
could be his appendix or gallstones

Jarjar B
It could be his kidneys if it's toward his back!

DONT WASTE TIME GO TO THE DOCTORS! IT COULD BE SOMETHING SERIOUS!

ilove_goodcharlotte93
Rating
i have this pain to...i been through many of tests and they still haven't found anything yet it is getting annoying

Mercedes
it could be alot of things. i would deffinetly go see a doctor.

chrystaleyes
Well it could be a hernia or even u ready for this stones...jus a few days ago i had pains in the same place and it was kidney stones one of the worst pains u can ever have...tell him to drink alot of fluids and go to the doctor u never kno it can also b appendicitis or w/e

j.simanowitz
Rating
You need to take him to the hospital NOW, girl.

miss alexa.
Rating
Appendix, dear. Please get him to a hospital.

Bugz
Rating
He needs to go to the hospital and get checked for gall stones, kidney stones, and appendicitis. All of these can become very serious very fast.

Mandie
You should take him because it could be serious.

What the heck ?!
my dad had something like that...........but my dad only had a cyst in his small intestine............it popped after a week or two.

bellamou
Rating
could be anything like appendicitis, kidney stones (about as close to the pain of child birth a man will ever experience) bladder/kidney infection. tummy could be spasming.......

yes, you need to make him go to hospital. If it's appendicitis it has the chance of bursting then the toxins will be released into his blood and he can actually die. He won't be able to stand the pain of Kidney stones for too long, and it's never good to pass on seeing a dr in relation to bladder/kidney infections. Convince him to go.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy