Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Bad Cramp!!?
I woke up in the middle of the night with unbearable cramp in my left leg. It was at the back of my knee. It got worse and worse over about 1 minute, and then eased off. I now have a dull ache behind ...

What is the best type of mattress to buy for back ache sufferers? What firmness? What spring type?

What is the difference between an epidural and spinal anaesthetic?

I am having a cortisone injection tomorrow?
in my foot, as i have Plantar fasciitis, its being done at hospital, I'm havingot done as an outpatient,has anyone else had this, and what happens? Serious answers please folks, thanks.
A...

I have a really unbearable pain in my side and paracetamol wont stop it what else could i use?
the pain is in my side and ive started to feel sick what could it b and what could i use to stop the ...

If i unscrew my belly button will my bum fall off?

What is causing this HORRIBLE pain????
man o mighty!!! my left elbow is KILLING ME!!!! i can move it and everything, there was no trauma done to it throughout my years...i am 16 and every now and then when i move it a certain way...i ...

Be honest is cannabis really a bad thing?
cannabis chills people out and also helps as a mild pain releif,people who smoke it get chilled out and are more likely no to be involved in ...

I think I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Is there an easy fix?
I get weird tingling sensations and it feels like there's a bruise on my knuckles, but there isn't. It's not been painful, yet, but I've had some big 'numbing' twinges ...

Solving lower back problem?
What is the best remedy for lower back pain. all suggestions are welcome. massage machines are what im mainly looking for to help lower back pain. also need to keep price in mind. a machine called ...

Why do analgesics; ie, codeine, oxycodone(Percoset),morph... etc. give me a feeling of being warm and itchy?

What's the best way to stop a migrane?
Or at least ease the pain?...

Worries you the death pain?

Additional Details
Marissa, all understood except ...

Why my ear hurts when on an airplane?

Why do people have different pain thresholds?
I mean some folk can stand excrutiating levels of pain, whilst others just crumble at the slightest twinge. And can certain food supplements help with pain tolerance?...

What should I do for the carpal tunnel in my wrist?
I work on the computer a lot, and sometimes I wear a wrist brace (throughout the day). It helps a bit, but not a lot. What are some things you've found to relieve carpal tunnel symptoms?...

Sharp, sudden foot pain!??
every once in a while i get this sharp pain on my foot
it comes on at random moments and is always in the same spot which is on the underside of my foot on that fatty part right under my toes. (...

Strange Stomach Pain?
I have this really bad stomach pain. It seems ok, as long as I don't eat, but I have to eat, I can't starve. As soon as I eat and the food hits my stomach, I get this overwhelming pain, ...

I've had a headache for the past 2 weeks.. help?
im not really a headache person, but my head has hurt since jan.24th and some days its more extreme like today, others its milder but it still feels worse than a normal headache. when im doing ...

I have gallstones!! please help!!?
In the last 3 weeks, I've been rushed to hospital 5 times with severe pains in my stomach and back and had to have morphine to control the pain, (the pain is brought on by no specific food) I...

epic_laydown
What do you take for a headache? tylenol, Advil, Aspirin, or Nothing?
Tylenol is acetomenaphin
Advil is Ibuprofin

If you take something else, what is it? Or maybe you take a combination of medicine. I just would like to know...Thanks so much.

Z
crystal meth hits the spot

mikey
Rating
Why don't you try drinking distilled water first. You could be dehydrated. Secondly it can be stress related, you are low on B-12 try B-12 sublingual. If those don't work I recommend taking the cheapest Ibuprofen you can buy.Tylenol has caffeine, Advil can be rough on the stomach, aspirin can affect the tiny blood vessels in the brain and doing nothing(time) can work. Lastly a scalp and eyebrow massage can do the trick. A specific indentation (shiatsu)in the middle of the both eyebrows when pressed simultaneously will relieve a headache instantly.It will hurt but only for a short time.

parijat
Rating
Headache is a pain in the head, scalp or neck. Headaches can be
caused by minor problems like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more
serious reasons like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can have harmful side
effects, so it is better to modify your lifestyle. More information
available at http://tinyurl.com/q8696

dogcat2489
Rating
Nothing, the doctor says not to just suffer through. Take to many meds for the stomach

Clown Knows
Ibuprofen. However, I try to limit my intake of Caffeine and MSG by avoiding fast food, and cookies.

ajay p
Rating
If your headache is not due to any illness and just happen sometime, you should avoid taking alopethic medicine. Try some Yoga exercises in morning to avoid the headache.

poopsicle
i take ibuprofin, oh um advil i guess

sit down if you cant stand me
Rating
i usually pop 3/4 excedrins. aleve worked like the first couple times(i think b/c i had never used it before) & then it stopped. good luck! hope you start feeling better!

jojo
ibuprofen

moonvalley
If you have headache due to migraine, take mefenamic acid (generic name) ,but if it is due to fever or cold take Tylenol. In short, you must know what is the cause of your headache.

I♥Ryan Sheckler :]
advil =]

Renee C
Rating
Start with 2 glasses of water, you may be dehydrated. After that, I go for Excedrin.

Shannon V
Rating
i ussually take advil for a minor headache. i have migraines as well which the doctor has prescribed something stronger. if you are having alot of headaches i would suggest you see your doctor. sinus problems can give you headaches as well.

@nswer_+_/\/\ an0999
Rating
PANADOL....DO...IT....I RECOMMEND IT 100%

mnvikes
ibuprofen or excedrin tension headache (which is a blend of tylenol, caffeine, and asprin works very well in my opinion)

and mikey, regular old tylenol doesnt have caffeine, and if you just take and advil once in awhile its not rough on your stomach, that becomes more of an issue for people who take big doses day after day (can cause ulcers). and if you do get a little bit of indigestion with taking it with food usually helps

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy