Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I feel like killing myself?
I just feel like ive lost everything tonight my fiance just left me and i dont really have anyone else im close to in the world. This is acually the second time someone has left me after we have ...

I was wondering, what is a headache?
IDK if I have ever even had one, and if I get one, how do I know?...

I've got the worst tooth ache one of my molars has cracked and i think my nerve is exposed ?
I've got the worst throbbing pain that shoots down my jaw up in to my ear. I was in tears for a good portion of the night because it hurt so bad. I did make a dentist appointment for tomorrow ...

My dad has had a headache for 3 weeks?
basically, my dad is 75 yr's old, and has been complaining because of a headache for 3 weeks now, suddenly, he is bed ridden, and is unable to stand. I am worried and would appreciate sensible ...

How do I make major headaches go away faster?
I have been having a lot of major headaches(or migraines) lately especially during school and it's effecting my school work and my job.
Is there any easy way to make them go away during ...

Was I wrong to do this yesterday?
I told my wife (married for 4 months) that I had to work late yesterday when I really didnt have to work at all I told her this because I didnt want to stay home with her 5 kids and her all day the ...

I work standing up . How can I relieve the pain in my legs besides taking pain killers?

Additional Details
- I am 26 years old and I weight 120 pounds and I don't understand why I have pain in my legs. Maybe, I have bad circulation or I don't do enough exercise?....

What can I do to get rid of leg cramps?

Help. I have a complex....?
I always massage peoples shoulders and backs and people say I have the touch and should go into massage. I know its true ; I provide relief for everyone. What I really want is someone to squeeze MY ...

Is aspirin compatible with acetaminophen?

I had all wisdom teeth extracted on Thursday, can I use scope mouth wash?

Additional Details
The actual extraction went well. They put me to sleep and an hour later I was finishd. Just sleepy and bloody for the rest of the day. (the blood was more than I ...

Werid headache?
I had this headache where it first began with a weird light I couldn't get rid of. ( the thing you see when u stare at a light and close your eyes, but it wouldn't go away)

Then ...

Stomach problems/ oxycodone/alcohol?
My boyfriend has been taking the pain medication for about 4 months (5mg) x5 a day and drinks real heavy-I am worry cuz he says he has been having stomach problems, empty feeling, etc-I know he has ...

Why do they put so much acetaminophen in painkillers??? Are they trying to kill us?
I'm currently taking Darvocet for a bulging disc in my back and each pill has 650mg of acetaminophen in it!!! Now, I only need them when I am working my other job because I wait tables at night ...

Pain under ribs on the left side?
for the last few days ive had pain under my ribs when i am sitting on the couch or sometimes in a chair but never when i walk or anything else it feels like my muscle is tensing up or something when ...

Tetanus jab?
i'm having my tetanus polio booster jab in a few days and i'm sooo scared because i can't even stand the thought of it since i hate injections so much. What does it feel like and does ...

I'v had headaches almost every day for 4years,can someone help me?
i'v had headaches almost every day for 4years, now and i'm getting sick of them. Im 19, i started getting them when i was 15 i thank, and i want to is its normal? and what can i do to make ...

Does it hurt getting your tongue pierced?
does it hurt getting your tongue pierced?...

Need advise please?
I have been having a lot of popping in my Left shoulder and I also have been in alot of pain due to the popping in my left shoulder. I was given Perocet to help with the pain. Is there any other ways ...

I get tenced at very smalll things due to which i have severe headache wht shud i do?

~vinny~
Tylenol with codeine and stomach pain?
I was having really bad back pain so the doctor prescribed me tylenol with codeine. I started it yesterday taking 3 of them and this morning i woke up with really bad stomach pains that wont go away. I stopped the medication, what can i do to get my stomach pain to go away? how long will it take to go away? i hate feeling like this please tell me somethng to do to make the pain go away

Veritas
eat something w/ it

augustbmc
yeah same but just do 1 pill at a time

Shane
Rating
You should eat something before you take it.

Al Scusi
Rating
I'm guessing the doctor prescribed something like 2 tablets with 8 mg Codeine / 500mg Tylenol?

Or was it 2 tablets of 30mg Codeine/ 500mg Tylenol?

You have taken 3

The Codeine can make you constipated especially if you had 90mg

Drink plenty some tepid water and talk to your doctor.

Perhaps the back pain is already because of constipation?

If the dosages I gave above a wrong please update your question as the drugs available in your country may be different configuration to what I know. The leaflet in the box will have those details. I would welcome any comment from a medical professional familiar with Tylenol configuration.

smileytrysh
Rating
Codeine often causes an upset stomach, I'm surprised your dr didn't tell you this. Best thing to do is get some Gravol or travel tabs to combat the nausea. Good luck :)

susrsims
You could be allergic to the codeine, that is what happens to a lot of people. Call your pharmacy or dr to ask about that. Sounds like you are probably constipated? that is a major side effect of your meds. take milk of magnesia, it works fast with no side effects.

tatted_fatgirl
Rating
my dr gave me tylenol 2 once, and i had horrible stomach pain for almost a week. i missed 4 days work because the pain was so bad. i stopped taking it and a few days later the pain went away.

mack
Watch it with Tylenol, it is the worst thing for a persons liver, and yes, worse than alcohol. Always take your pills with food and never on an empty stomach.

Megs
Rating
Flush your system by drinking lots of water and tea (green tea is best for system flushes) this will help to rid your body of the medication.

Eat light, soups, crackers, sandwiches, ect.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy