Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Iam having pain in my right abdominal part??
i have this pain only some times not all the time i started having it a day after i went to the gym i had it bad but now it only aches very little would can it be???...

I am waking up almost every morning with a headache, any ideas why?
I very rarely drink alcohol and get at least 8 hours of sleep but I wake up most every morning with a headache. Sometimes they go away within the first hour or so and then sometimes they linger all ...

Why do i have a lump on my wrist?
Its on the same side as the thumb on the top. I just woke up this morning with this lump. Wrist feels restricted and achey but I wouldnt say it was painful at all.... More prominent if i move my ...

My husband has pain in lower back... what could it be?
It sounds like .. when I was pregnant, my "sciatic nerve" hurt... it sounds like what he is describing... he says its in the first couple ...

Pills to Take when on a Period?
im going o the doctor soon because my mom and i think i have an issue. But i dont care right now

What i do care is what type of pil should i take for extreme cramps?...

Why am i SHAKING, IN PAIN AND NUMB?
please help. i dont know whats going on.
my fingers are going numb, my head hurts, like a stabbing pain and its the same pain in my back and arms.
i feel really faint, and sometimes sick.<...

URGENT: Doctors Help or similar needed...?
My mother is experiencing sever chest pains which she describes as paralysing. she is crying it hurts so much. she is 48 years old and white australian if that makes any difference; she has had the ...

Does anybody get THIS kind of pain under armpit?
Here's the best way to describe it: It comes once every six months or so and is an intense kind of liquid-type shooting pain under the left armpit and near the heart. It has lasted for as little ...

What is good for an ear ache ?
it's for a 6 year old, something to releave the pain until tomorow, when i take him to the doctor. THANKS =)...

My ears hurts so bad! Please help?
I was cleaning my ears with a Q-tip. Then a little while later it started hurting so bad! When I push on my ear anywhere it hurts and sometimes when I don't push. I always feel water coming out. ...

Pain in lower left abdomen. What could it be? It is a stabbing pain that is bad some days and nonexistant?
other days. It feels like around where my ovary would be. Any ideas of what it could be? I went to a urologist who ruled out kidney stones, bladder infection, or anything like that. Other ideas?
<...

Can you be paralyzed from nerve damage in your legs?
I was in a car wreck a year and about 6 months ago. I went to the doctor and he told me that I had nerve damage in my left leg and it cannot be treated. My mother and my whole family told me the same ...

Help!?!!!?
what do u do if u accidently get ur appendix stuck in a toaster??!?.
Additional Details
ahhhhh!!!! it hurts!!!!!...

Why does the bottom of my spine hurt every morning these days?
when i go raving it hurts live this in the mornigs,
but i have been raving ,
so why does it hurt so bad, even if i have a quick nap, it starts to hurt more,
i dont want to start ...

How do you get rid of a headache?
I've been getting these dread full headaches through out this month and i don't know how to get rid of them. I've tried having paracetamol but it don't work. I've been to the ...

Sciatica - what do you think?
hi, i have sciatica (as ive said in some other questions)
can sciatica be caused by growing or a rapid growth spert,
ive had the symptoms (shooting pain in hip thigh area) since around 15 ...

HELP with restless leg syndrome...!!!?
I'm pretty sure I have restless leg syndrome, and it gets really bad when I lay down to sleep so it's been causing insomnia...problem is, I don't have a doc's appointment until T...

Pain in the left side of stomach?
Lately I have been having pain mainly in the left side of my stomach. I've noticed that it only tends to happen on the days I wake up early and go to college.

For example, this ...

Night cramps any ideas mainly at night around the ankle
i have tried walking on a cold floor it seems to make it ...

Do I need to go to the emergency room or wait to go to the doctor tomorrow?
I'm having a horrible, horrible pain in my head around the back of my head, my forehead, and behind my eyes. It feels like someone has grabbed my eyes from the back and is squeezing them. It ...

Silhouette
The heels of my feet hurt really badly when I walk. What could be wrong?
This is a recent phenomenon. When I sit for long periods at my desk and I get up to walk, it hurts (only my heels), and I have to tread lightly. What's going on?

Wally Y
A lot of major problems in the body's system can be cleared up by doing a bowel cleanse. The bowel when blocked swells up against every major organ in the body except the brain. When you cleanse the bowel you relieve the pressure on your spine(which effects your legs and feet), relieves the pressure on your liver and kidneys and helps you digest foods better. Cut out eating as much red meats as possible and drink 6 to 8 bottles of pure water and as much fresh fruits as possible.

SIR GOLFALOT
Maybe heel spurs, or perhaps a circulation problem.

ncgirl
Possible bone spurs will cause this pain in the heels. See a foot doctor I dont think it will go away on its own.

Good Luck

Leo
Bone spurs or old shoes. I can always tell when my shoes are wearing out because my heels hurt. The heels take the most compression in your shoes and when they start sinking beyond where they should be, it's time to get new shoes.

However, if it's ONLY after you've been sitting at your desk and it goes away after a bit, I would say you do not have your chair adjusted for proper ergonomics. Many chair manufacturers include ergonimic tips for adjusting their product. I used to think ergonomics was hooey, but it really does affect you.

A nobody from Oklahoma
Could also be a plantar wart, those grow beneath the surface and inward.

Good Deeds
The fat that you are sitting for long periods. Try a seat cushion with the coccyx cut out and also try insoles for your shoes.

courage78
Rating
What kind of shoes are you wearing? I get this sometimes when I wear sandals, flip flops, etc. I wear cross trainers for a day and I feel a whole lot better...I don't have enough padding on my heels so nicer shoes help a lot.

Or it could be what the others are saying..

deo.harischand
Rating
I had something similar to your story happen to me when I was younger. I turned out to be a torn planter facet in my feet. Basically it is like a little group of tendons that connects the ball of your heel to the center of your foot. I found that after driving and sitting it hurt. The pain finally went away after about 6 months but every once in awhile it will come back. I suggest going to a podiatrist. Good luck.

Deo

pammi
Rating
I'm not sure what it is but I know what might help. Try taking your shoes off at your desk(wear comfortable shoes with some kind of padding or insert). buy one of those real squishy pillows they make that come in all those bright colors that sometimes are used for neck comfort when you travel. Rest your feet on one of those when you are at your desk. Sometimes we put added pressure on our feet when we are sitting and we don't even realize it. I'm not going to guess what it is but you really should go to a doctor to rule out anything mentioned here. good luck and I hope this helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy