Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Can stress cause backpain?

My wife has a very badly trapped sciatic nerve, dose anyone know the best cure ?

Has anyone had pain from the neck down the left arm?
My husband woke up from falling asleep on the recliner and has since then had severe pain from his neck down his left arm for about 3 weeks now. we went to the emergency room and they did a EKG to ...

What's the best thing to cure/ease the discomfort of mouth ulcers??

I woke up this morning with severe pain on 1 side of my ribs,what is it?
Hi, i went to sleep last night in perfect state of health...then i wake up this morning with a awful pain on the right side of my ribs. Could anyone tell me what this is and if I should see a doctor ...

What is wrong when I have a pain in my lower back and it goes down my leg?
It happens in spirts. I need to know what the problem is and how to fix it....

What is the best medicine treatment for back ache?

Mouth Ulcers. Relief?
I haven't eaten anything apart from a single tin of soup in 6 days now.
I desperately need to know what I can use that is EFFECTIVE at relieving the pain of a mouthful of ulcers.
Don�...

How's your hangover or haven't you got one?

Additional Details
No Sue I haven't, like Bluebell say's still have the memory of past years learnt to moderate shame we have to grow up lol
Bex I'm laughing at your ...

Does CRACKING UR KNUCLES cause arthritic problems in later life?

What is the best medicine for lower back pain ??? Need help from a doctor?
i have tried almost everything. The one that works for me a little is Advil. is there anything stronger.

My back is sensative to the touch due to having Shingles 14 years ago. My S...

Strange chest pain?
Lately, I've had chest pains on my right side. Specifically, the pain is centered on the upper-left side of my right breast, around the cleavage dip. I am large chested (34 DDD), could that be a ...

â€œWhy does skipping your morning coffee cause a headache?

Given up smoking! Feeling Bad! Need help!!!!?
My 1st day....... feel terrible....... need encouragement!!!!...

I'm addicted to pain pills. Where I start to stop taking them?
serious answers only pls....

Are ibuprofen 800 mg the same as vicodin? Do they give you the same effect?

I have water in my ear?
I was wondering I know we all have the same question and I am sure I may get the same response, but I went swimming about 2days ago. I dont have benefits so I cant go to a doctor. So I have to use ...

I have pain in my back passage any ideas?
my son is 9 years old and suffers from pain inside his back passage,he also said he feels itchy,does anyone know what this could be....

Back problems?!?
My boyfriend has recntly been suffering with back pains which are quite severe. We do'nt know how they started, but have gradually been getting worse. The pain is in his lower back, slightly to ...

Pain under my ribs when i breath in and out?
I have had a cough and for a few days i am getting a sharp pain just under my rib cage when i breath in and out or cough someone said i may have pulled a muscle or cracked a rib could i have really ...

Ruby Tuesday
Strong painkillers?
Can anyone name me some that I can get on prescription.
Additional Details
KML. I AM NOT CONNING MY GP. I HAVE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS THAT IS WORSENING AS THE WEATHER GETS COLDER. THE REASON I AM ASKING THIS Q IS SHE OFFERED MY AN ALTERNATIVE PAINKILLER AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT ITS CALLED AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ON HERE WOULD MENTION IT.

donnalw3
First of all, I wonder why you are not asking your doctor, and or pharmacist this question. Second, you don't say why you need to know, so I guess I just don't feel like I should provide that type of answer, especially with young kids being able to see this answer.

J.A.
Rating
Why do you want to be on painkillers? 1. Their very addictive 2. Their not good for you're body 3. Their just not good!

stecutter2007
Rating
codein, goodbye ruby tuesday, good song that

peter o
Rating
tramadol.

twotone27069
vikodon.perks

Natalie Cd
Rating
yeah try advil, iuse the cheaper own brands from tesco they seem to work better than most leaders.

Pickles
Advil.

Rating
Go straight to the top and for morphine.

A bit less heavy duty, dihydrocodeine.

The doctor will prescribe what, if anything, they consider appropriate.

jhg
Rating
Us telling you some strong perscription pain killers won't do any good as your doctor would perscribe what is best for you and if it's not working then you tell your doctor and he will give you something else.

If you are trying to buy perscription pain killers from off the street or from someone you know....think again! Not a good idea!

dbgyog
Rating
There is no medicine for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.
Acidity, WORRY, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation; drug side effects, stress, Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 90% success in treating all pains confirms it.

Acupuncture is the best treatment.
I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.

Pain killers don't treat the pain but we loose the sense of pain for some time; in that duration our body itself treats sometime and credit goes to meds.
For chronic pains they are life partners.

Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

franja
Rating
Talk to your GP.

He/she will prescribe medication appropriate for your level of pain.

Polo
Rating
Dihydrocodeine or Tramadol.

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/30003102/

idac123
it is not something you should ask on here you talk to your doctor

jamla
co-codamol 30/500 should to it

¸.•*¨)Sweet Sinner¸.•*¨)
In the UK...Co-codamol 30/500,Tramadol,Oxycontin,codeine phosphate,dihydracodeine and oramorph are all I can think of at the mo...........

clarea77
Rating
Ok, you don't get Advil by prescription....but you can ask for Vicodin or Hydracodon

CAT
Why are you even ASKING this question? I could understand if it was NON-prescription over-the-counter pain-killers you were asking about. Extremely weird. Doctors prescribe particular painkillers for particular ailments. And they can be very addictive so if you don't need them - steer clear.

BTW: If you were hoping to go to your GP armed with the name of a strong painkiller to request - FORGET IT! Your Doc didn't get to where he/she is today by being conned by patients!

auburngirlsc
Rating
This is something your doctor must tell you. Normally, if you go in and ask for something in particular, they will believe you are "drug seeking"

joshi809
tylenol 3 ) has codene),

advil xtra strong works wonders.

lozzielaws
It depends on what the pain is for. Different painkillers are good for different things.

if you go asking your doctor for a particular named drug, he isnt just gonna give it to you, he will want to know about the pain, lots of questions to ascertain which is best for you. It also depends on whether or not you are on any other medication.

I could name a few for you, but whats the point, go see your doc.

shutyerfaceup
DICLOFLEX (I'm on them for whiplash)

DIHYDRACODEINE (had them too.... very good)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy