Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Should i put some IcyHot in my eyes?

I have intense pain right in the middle of my chest...what could this be??
I noticed a couple days ago that i have an intense pain in the center of my chest right at the bottom of my breasts. It feels as if i have been punched extremely hard and its very painful. My mom ...

Low back pain best best treatment /?
have had surgery in the past my back is sore want to get on top of it quickly as going on holiday next week
think i did this at work lifting as we have had a very busy & heavy time lately <...

Is it Normal for you to feel nauseous when you have a headache?
My mom said he feels that way all time she has a headache and I just wanted to make sure if it was normal....

What would cause ringing in only one ear?

What condition could this be?
Recently i've been having slight pains in my head through out the day. Some would be really suddenand quick, and some would last for around 5 seconds. It seems that eaither light is triggering ...

Can severe pain bring on vomiting?
I've just come back from a painful session with my physiotherapist, I'm not feeling very sick. Can pain bring on sickness?...

My legs feel stiff; any remedies to make them unstiff?
I went to San Diego's Comic-Con last Sunday and did a great deal of walking. I spent a good 5 hours doing nothing but just that...walking (the convention center was so crowded that most of the ...

What calms you down when you need to relax?
i need to relax really bad. i need to calm down. what do you do? ive been hurt soo much today and i just need a hug and i need to relax before i scream and break out crying in public or something....

Effects of Knuckle Cracking?
I have a tendency of constantly cracking my bones. When i wake up I crack my knuckles, my wrists, my elbows, my knees my ankles and my toes in that order. I always heard a loud Crack and i love it......

Why is it when i have a headache i can't see very well?
Today when i had a headache i saw little floating things that completely blurred my vision, after that my head started to hurt. Has anyone else experienced this Before?...

Should I go to the doctor?
On Tuesday, I left school a little early because I had a really bad cold. I was congested and my throat was sore. I stayed home on Wednesday because my throat was still sore and the congestion hadn�...

Overdosed!!!? help please?
last night i had 8 ibuprofen's all at one go to get rid of my headache...
ive tryed so much things to get rid of it and it doesnt seem to go =S ive been to the doctors and they dont have a ...

What is causing this pain?--- PLEASE HELP!!!?
My Boyfriend has back pain that is constant everyday. He has been going to the chiropractor every week and that only seems to help for a short period of time. He is really unhappy and we dont know ...

When drinking alcohol and taking acetaminophen, what bad reaction could happen?

What is an E??
lately on SHAMELESS i have been hearing "E"

what is an E...

HELP!!! WHAT'S WRONG wITH ME?
So this morning at around six right underneath my chest where my heart is, hurts when I take in deep breaths. It hurts on the inside on and off and when it hurts it hurts BAD!! What's wrong?...

What kind of headache is behind is behind the eye and how to rid it?
eye HURTS loads of pain
Additional Details
wow ok so i wrote this a few hours ago when i was in alot of pain and i can tell now look what i put down for the question. made sense at the ...

Can my mattress be causing my hip pain?
Last week my back started hurting because my Mattress needed turning over and the pain had started to radiate around to my hips. I turned my mattress over on saturday and my back has got better but i ...

Remedies for constipation?
i have been dealing with constipation and ibs for a few years. i am tired of it. any suggestions of what i should include i my diet? what not to include?...

Dana H
Stomach aches after eating corn?
I have intestinal discomfort after ingesting corn. It's a really bad pain in my lower stomach region. it's so bad, it's almost unbearable. it's everytime after i eat corn, no matter what kind. can anyone tell me what is wrong?

liz
STOP EATING CORN THEN!!!

aug m
You seems to be having an allergy to eating corn. From http://aches.in/stomachpain.html

YY4Me
Rating
I have the same problem. I just did a search, and it seems like it could be irritable bowel syndrome:

http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2001/401_ibs.html
"According to the National Institutes of Health, people with IBS seem to have colons that are more sensitive and reactive than usual, so they respond to stimuli that would not bother most people. Eating, stress, gas, depression, and other ordinary events can cause the colon to overreact. Certain medications and foods, such as milk products in lactose-intolerant people, dietary fats, corn, and wheat, are known to trigger spasms in some people. Sometimes these spasms delay the passage of stool, leading to constipation."

Amy T
My friend has I.B.S irritable Bowel Syndrome and she was telling me that corn is not good on the bowels. The cramps could be your bowels getting upset due to the corn.

datarover
Could be an allergy but I doubt it. More than likely, the corn is getting caught in the folds of the bowel (aka colon, aka
intestines) known as the diverticulum. Also chew your food
well, because foods like that can bulk up and block sections
of your colon. I'd check with your primary care MD and have
an UGI and lower GI (upper/lower gastrointestinal series)
series performed.
For more information:
Upper GI (aka UGI):
http://health.allrefer.com/health/upper-gi-and-small-bowel-series-info.html
Lower GI series (aka BE):
http://health.allrefer.com/health/barium-enema-info.html
*Both references includes illustrations and radiographic images.

joyceeleann
Rating
irritable bowel syndrome

If thats true you will not be able to digest corn since its one of the hardest things to digest normally

cowboydoc
You have a intolerance to corn, that simple. There are many people that have this very illness. Don't eat corn unless your willing to pay the price, some people get diarrhea real bad, others like you, just stomach aches.

Cherokee Billie
corn is not digestible. You are putting your intestines through torture by consuming this food. Do not eat corn.

Here's my suggestions to help stop your discomfort and give you a new way of eating for your problem.

As a general rule, the grain and cereal foods at the top of this list make the safest, easiest, and most versatile soluble fiber foundations for your meals and snacks.

Rice, Pasta and noodles, Oatmeal, Barley, Fresh white breads such as French or sourdough (NOT whole wheat or whole grain)* Rice cereals, Flour tortillas, Soy, Corn meal, Potatoes, Carrots, Yams, Sweet potatoes, Turnips, Beets, Squash and pumpkins, Mushrooms, Chestnuts, Avocados (though they do have some fat), Bananas, Applesauce, Mangoes, Papayas (also digestive aids that relieve gas and indigestion)

*Please choose a baked-daily, high quality, preservative-free brand. White bread does not mean Wonder.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy