Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

How important is good posture?
i heard someone say it was important to have good posture and not have slouching posture

so i tried sitting up straight for 20 minutes while studying and my back was KILLING! my sister ...

What's wrong with my neck?
I hurt my neck breakdancing and It hurts every time I move it. it only hurts on one side. What should I do and what's wrong?...

Appendicitis?
I've never had anything like it before.
It doesn't hurt if I sit normally but if I move in certain ways it'll hurt and when I've been lying down and start getting up it hurts<...

Vicodan ES Pain Relef?

Is Co-Proxomol (Dyhydrocodone) still banned in the UK?
They were the only things that could work on my back. They've gave me Solpadol, which has done hee-haw to be honest....

What caused the worst belly ache you ever had?
what caused the worst belly ache you can ever remember having?

also, if it was food: what was it, and how much?...

Pain Patches?
I know this is a crazy question, but my mom has been given some pain patches and I am wondering where the best place to put the patches would be?...

I took Motrin 2 tablets 200mg 6 hours ago. Can I take Advil now?
When to the Doctors Monday. He gave me a shot in my spine.
I have Sciatica caused by my herniated disc, he told me.
He said I could take Motrin, Advil etc today...I took 2 Motrin, really ...

Are there anymore reasons why my chest could be hurting while running?
I want to be ready for tomorrows soccer tryouts.. and i have this problem with my chest hurting while running. My legs dont hurt at all just my chest. And Im up to anything that will keep me ahead ...

What is difference between morphine and oxycodone?

I feel no pain..is something wrong with that?
the other day my uncle was cutting a piece of rope with a knife that had a gut hook on it well it slipped and my lil cousin was short enough to where it was going to hit her in the head and most ...

Sore jaw, need advice?
my jaw has been hurting since yesterday, but today it feels like someone punched it.
I don't fight or anything to hurt it, it just started hurting.
I took a couple pain killers but ...

My back cracks constantly. when i breathe or just walkin. and at tumes my chest will crack too. is that normal
when i breathe my back cracks, it happens constantly. a little breath can cause it to crack. also when im walkin or just slightly move itl crack. and lately my chest has been crackin 2. is that ...

My head! Almost in tears.. any suggestions PLEASE?
After posting a question on here last night regarding my ear, (i've had this 'purring' in my left ear) I made an appointment at the Docs for Monday. Today my ear felt as though it was ...

Im going to have my ingrown toenail removed at hospital! is the inserting of the IV the only pain involved!?
I would really appreciate the truth
I have been told so many different stories! Now im scared with confusion! Please help me!!

I would appreciate it muchly!
Additional Details

Need advice please?
I get Bad Migrains and nothing helps what can I do to releve some of the pain from a migran?...

Why do we get cramp in our legs?

Does anyone know what to do for migraines?
Hi everyone..I've answered a few questions but now I need your help..I suffer from migraines...I've had one since I was 7 years old..I thought this was normal being so young I didnt know ...

Just wondering if there is anyone out there that has never had a charlie horse?

What is the best thing for a trapped nerve in the left side of my neck it is affecting my left arm sometimes?

PrincessAsh23
Stiff neck? Blinding headache? HELP!!!?
For the past four days I have had a horrible headache. My head pounds and it gets worse with lights. I am also seeing black spots! Within the past two days my neck has gotten very stiff and it hurts to even opne my mouth. Last night I felt the worst because I was vomiting, had violent chills and a fever. Should I just tough it out and treat it like the flu or visit the ER??? I just hurt so bad!:(

dbgyog
Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy or excess/deficiency of any of five energies in the body - wind, heat, humidity, dryness and coldness - inflame the nerves and inflamed nerves cause pain with slight movements.
Excess of liver fire is causing you this problem.

Pain killers don't treat the pain but we loose the sense of pain for some time; in that duration our body itself treats sometime and credit goes to medicines.

There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.
Acidity, WORRY, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation; drugs, stress, TV, computer,
Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms it.
Acupuncture is the best treatment.
I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.

Avoid late sleeping if possible; worry, spicy foods, sour fruits, stale bakery foods and alcohole.
Sweet foods, COCOANUT WATER,sweet fruits, milk, rice, SPROUTS, SALADS and good sleep will help you.
But you try one herbal remedy- two drops of drumstick leaves' juice in opposite nostril if one side pains and both nostrils if full H/A will give you rescue. Betel leaf helps but it is very strong.

If it is acute pl search a painful point 3-6 mm behind your thumb nail and press it, H/A will disappear within 30 seconds.
Best Luck.

Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

versantly
Rating
call 911 or have someone drive you to the ER.

Rose du fantôme
Rating
I'd go visit a doctor, get a good head to toe massage, drink plenty of water and take some ibuprofen.

compositioncatch
Rating
These sounds like symptoms of meningitis. I would get it checked out at the E.R. There was a girl at my campus who recently died of meningitis-so I urge you to go to the E.R. to be on the safe side.

Jeye
Rating
Are you serious do did you just post this to see what kind of responses you would get? Clearly this could be meningitis and needs to be seen in the ER yesterday. It is probably a viral meningitis which is not fatal. Bacterial meningitis for 4 days and you would likely be, well, let's just say you wouldn't make it to the ER.

Amber E. M. T
IF IT WAS JUST A HEADACHE THAT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY. COULD STILL BE A MIGRAINE BUT WITH A STIFF NECK AND THE OTHER SYMPTOMS YOU NEED TO GO TO THE E.R. RIGHT NOW AND BE CHECKED,. SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE MORE.
DONT WANT TO SCARE YOU BUT I HAVE WORKED IN THE E.R. AND SEEN THIS BEFORE. PLEASE GO AND LET ME KNOW THE OUTCOME. HOPE YOU ARE OK.

Kateeeee
Go to the doc. asap! you could have meningitis!!!! Hurry to the doc.! asap...!

ccourtneyw
Rating
Neck pain, nausea and headaches are some symptoms of meningitis. I would go to the ER just to be safe. If it is meningitis its better to start treatment now, than keep waiting for it to progress and get worse.

mlgable
Rating
GO TO URENT CARE NOW. You most likely have a severe migraine and they can give you something to take the pain away. Get off the computer and get someone to drive you to urgent care.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy