Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Period pain? oh my god every month?
is there any cure for it, i know some girls dont have painfull period, but mine is. what soulde i do to be like them?...

Is this brain freeeze?
i don't know how brain freeze feel like, but i heard your head hurt. i love eating cold stuffs but my head never hurt in the same day i eat. however, it hurts the next day like a pounding ...

Do doctors prescibe methadone for back pain?

Why does my body ache when I wake up in the morning?
I don't workout but I think my box spring under my mattress is no ...

I have such bnad lower back pain mostly on the left side it hurts so bad i can barely walk..anyone know what?
this could be? please please help!
Additional Details
no blood in urine or anything like that---i could be pregnant i always have had bad back pain but now it has just gotten worse and i ...

What medicine is good for helping severe back pain?
Tylonol is okay but i need something stronger
Additional Details
I have osteoarthritic on my L4 & L5 vertebrae & some disk space at L5-S1. I am in pain constantly. it get worse ...

I have very bad knee pain. Surgery is out of the question.?
What can I do to releive the pain.

Short FAT Woman!!
Losing weight will take time. I need help NOW!!!!...

Can u break a bone with no pain????

Best way to treat migraines!?
i get them alllllll the time! woohoo! is there a pill that specifically treats migraines, because aspirin, ibuprofen aint cutting it. is excedrin migraine good? i just bought some of that... are ...

I recently have got a lower back ache that doesn't go away. Would a hot water bottle or ice pack work?

Hydrocodone Pain Medication?
How can I counteract Hydrocodone? I had surgery last night I'm at work right now and just took the medication and i'm about to collapse and go to sleep...help!!!!!...

Apart from not talking, what's the best way to ease jaw ache?
Just eaten my lunch (a few ham salad rolls) and the rolls were a little on the tough side. Now my jaw feels like it's dislodged and it is really uncomfortable. What can I do to ease it?...

Why do my legs ache when I wake up in the morning?

Additional Details
Thanks for your answers so far - very useful.
To clarify some points:
Yes the ache is in my lower legs
I have 2 young kids so probably don't get ...

Why have I got bad heartburn ?
For 3 days, Friday, Saturday and today I've had heartburn on and off. I did'nt drink alcohol or have any spicy foods Friday or Today so can anyone say what could be causing it.
I am ...

Whats Wrong With Me?
I woke up this morning and i felt fine
about15 minutes after i woke up i started to feel dizzy and sick
i feel like i'm gunna throw up but yet i don'[t have to
my head is ...

What side are the human appendix on left or right?
i had severe pain on left abdominal ...

My knees hurt due to wear and tear.?
I have tried cod liver oil and glucosamine. Any one know other remedies?...

Is it okay to lift weights with an ear ache?
I entered a contest at the local gym. I have month to help my team lose the most weight. I dont want to lag behind. So am I okay to lift weights. It started out as the flu and has now turn to an ear ...

How can I remedy my sore tongue and throat?
On Sunday I woke up with a slightly sore, swollen throat. It happens occasionally since I breathe through my mouth when I sleep, so I didn't think much of it. By Tuesday it hadn't gone away ...

Is it normal to have severe muscle pain for 2 days or more after working out?
I worked my legs on Monday and today, Wednesday, they're are still severely sore, worse even than they were the day after. I was just wondering if this was normal... Is it just an awesome ...

xxawesome918xx
Peeing razor blades?
hello. this just started happening about an hour ago, and its kind of random and painful. if feels like i have a razor blade in my "area". and when i go to the bathroom, it hurts even worse. like i have to cringe to go to the bathroom. i have had a bladder infection before which then spread to a kidney infection (because i didnt think anything of it) and i dont remember it being this painful. it hurts to walk, and the only comfort i get is when i sit. and i do not have the urge to go, so i have no idea what it is.
its just a burning feeling, like really bad. i have been trying to drink lots of water as well.
please help, this pain needs to go

bumblebee
Rating
UTI or Bladder Infection. Go to the Doc and have it cultured and get on an anti-biotic. Meanwhile, drink cranberry juice.
PS..Most UTI's are caused by E-coli bacteria......fecal matter...caused by not wiping yourself from front to back.

Tylor <3 loving my army boy x
urinary tract infection.. i had it wen i was like 13 n it hurt SO bad... i know exactly what yer going thro.. u need to see yer doctor asap, so he/she can perscribe u a antibotic to kill the pain

Daybreak
Rating
Sounds like a severe bladder infection. Go tot he doctor right away to get checked.

rbaez
Rating
What you seem to have is a urinary tract infection. By the description that you have given on the pain it seems that its a bad infection. Best thing to do would be to go see a doctor right away so that you can get medicine for it. Uninary tract infections or UTI's really hurt. Drinking water does help but according to the pain that youre having like i said earlier it would be best if you consulted with ur parents and went and saw a doctor.

Good luck and hope everything is taken care of!

bodmodangel
Sounds like kidney stones.
Try AZO (you can get it any drug store). It'll help alot with the discomfort until you can get the doctor.

Cooper123
Get AZO untill you can get to a Doctor... its going to turn your pee a very strange color Orange... but it will make the symptoms go away untill you get on anit-biotics.. i get them ALLLL the time. No worries

Jools
You really need to get to a doctor ASAP. If it is kidney stones, you need to be knocked out so they can remove them, because the pain is absolutely unbearable.

texastreasure47
Rating
Those are definately signs of a urinary tract infection (UTI). You will need to be seen by your doctor for antibiotics so that the infection will not spread to your kidneys again.

Drinking cranberry juice will help adjust the ph level of your urine and the over-the-counter medication called "AZO" will help with some of the symptoms until you can see your doctor later today or tomorrow.

Take care of this NOW !!! You already have a history of kidney infection and you don't need to let this go and cause yourself irreversable kidney damage.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Tex

mis_astro
Rating
Sounds like a bladder infection.....you need to see a doctor to get an antibiotic to get rid of it. My personal experience has been when people use AZO and then they come to the office we cannot check their urine for infection because it changes the color and balance making it impossible to get an accurate reading. Drinking water and cranberry juice will help and does not effect the test.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy