Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Some ideas of stress relieving activities.?

Why are people doing drugs?
Ok so here is my question:Why do people do drugs?

Ok I want to know why people do drugs just to relax the pain away.... And even cut themselves just to relieve their pain.Don't you ...

I have horrible pain!!!?
Im 19...So i cant have arthritis at least thats what the doc said yesterday...My hand hurts like a b**ch! Its like a shocking pain...Now my pinky is really sore....this hurts really bad...o its not ...

I have headach. when i getup at early morning .?
usually i fell headach when i get up from bed at early morning. i get relief when the time goes . although i slept very nicely....

Lower right abdominal pain and back pain!?
I am a 21 year old female and Last night I started to have a dull aching pain in my lower right abdomen and I went to sleep. It kept me up at night and continues to hurt today. It hurts alot when I ...

I hit the top of my foot on a metal bar 2 weeks ago and the pain hasnt gone away?
it hurts to move my toes and from feeling it i think it the pain is coming from my middle foot toe on the ligament i think it also hurts when i jump is it ok or should i go to the doctor?...

Self injury...a solution or a problem?
Is it ok to cut to relieve the pain, stress, depression, anger, etc?...

My left leg has been hurting for 2 weeks now..what could be causing this?
I was on my way home from my in-laws house when my left leg started killing me. The pain goes all the way from my joint to my ankle all the way around my leg I have no clue what is going on it hurts ...

I'm 12 and getting 4 teeth pulled how will it feel?
and i'm also getting braces do those hurt?...

Weird chest pain?
i have this weird pain on one spot it hurts when i press on it and it's not a bruise or anything. right next to where my left breast is. i'm worried that it could be my heart

What's wrong with me?
Well, last night I went to bed 2 hours earlier then regular. I was having a wierd mathmatical dream where everytime the dream wasn't going well, i'd wake up sweating. If it went well, I'...

Quickest lower back remody??
my right lower back is killing me!!! i have been heating and icing it and taking pain relievers also...but it still hurts.....i was wondering what else i could do to make it better ASAP?...

Pain in upper right side and possibly vomiting bile, could it be serious?
I have had sharp pain off and on in my upper right side, right beneath my ribcage. Tonight I had to leave work early because I was feeling extremely nauseated. I vomited up a large amount of a lime ...

How could i get rid of my stomach ache?
i got a 24 hour flu and it's making me feel really bad and i just want to be able to relax without wanting to throw up :(...

What causes pain behind the belly button?

Im 32 and have been getting sharp pains in the right side of my chest what could this be?

Ouch.what is it that i have??helpp?
ok it hurts alot.not like im dying, not like a burt apendix or i hope its not that!well its like where ur waist disk i think is,that waist bone of myright side, and it hurts alot.its the same color ...

My ankles are sore in the morning. WHY?
for the past couple of months i wake up and for the first 5 minutes walking my ankles ache like mad then they are fine for the rest of the day. Does any one else have this prob?
Additional D...

What tye of doctor should I see for migraines?
I've had migraines for years and they are bad enough to make it so I can't really do much else for the rest of the day. I just kind of have to sleep it off usually. I've taken three ...

What can be done to cope with Pain other than using medicines?

eddy_07
My whole left side of my throat hurts bad and my left ear , i don't?
have fever,chills body pain am just sleep and hungry and i can't eat. i have a 3month baby and a 2 yr old so i can't just go to my dr's i have to wait till my husband is off, so how can i deal with the pain for now intill i see my doc tomorrow

jake
Rating
oh so many jokes but ill be a good little boy today

Chloraseptic

detroitguy73
Over the counter throat spray ususaly works well.

Sara's Man
determine if it is the ear, or a tooth causing the problem. a bad or impacted tooth, or absess can cause serious pain in the throat or ear.

if it is the ear, pain relievers are about the only hope til you see a doc. It could also be a swollen gland in the throat, in which case the same rec on the ear applies. In any case, get to a doc asap.

Corona
Oh man...I do feel sorry for you. Just remember this will pass, so try to stay as positive about this as you can. Now, I just took my 17 year old son to the doctor yesterday with these same symptoms (except he had a cough and a stuffy nose also). The doctor said the ear pain was from an ear infection because of fluid pressure that had built up. Try taking a pain reliever like advil or tylenol, and then maybe something like a Benadryl just incase you have sinus pressure in your ear. My son did get some ear drops and an antibiotic. Call the pharmacist and see if there is something you can put in your ear to ease the pain that is over the counter for today.
Hang in there...

Nia
Rating
Has your ear been examined by a physician to see if it has been perforated or damaged?
If you do not nurse your baby, try a detox tea. If you can, take the kids to the library and research it yourself, or try on the internet (You must be very careful!) The detox of your system will take about a week to ten days until you feel some initial releif. With the right combination of diet, vitamins and minerals and herbs, you should feel some relief.

babygurl b
motrin (ib profin) um advil.. do you have anything like that..
milk is really soothing on a sore throath because it is thick.... also you can make some warm tea and if none of this works try some old fashion gargol with warm salt water... hope u feel better

CT
Rating
Sounds like you have a bacterial infection. You're going to need to go to the doctor and get antibiotics. Take one pill over the recommended tylenol, advil, or whatever you have to help with the pain.

Sharon M
It sounds like you have an ear infection. Other than taking some tylenol, I'm not sure there's much you can do. Try drinking some hot tea with lemon and laying down on that side. Can you get someone to look after the kids while you go?

TP
It could be strep throat. I had it last week my throat was really sore on my right side and my ear on the same side hurt also. I went to the doctor and it was strep throat she said my ears were find but the pain in my throat will radiate upwards causing the ear eache. Go get some antibiotics.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy