Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

What kind of doctor should i see for this?
the left side of my jaw always cracks/snaps when i move it certain ways its been happeneing for 3 years now and it does hurt sometimes. it happens when i eat.
now im getting braces and i wanna ...

Do you know what pain killer they inject you with in the ER room?
I went in for some ugly pain I had in my chest. They said it might be inflammation and they injected me with some pain killer. Would anyone know the name?...

What is plantar fasciitis?

Stomach problem!!! HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP...
I can't stop going to the toilet and shitting! I just ate half a strawberry cheesecake and now I can't stop going to the toilet. For the past two hours, I kept going to the toilet every 5 ...

My knee is killing me.?
I have not done anything that can injured it.
I usually do martial arts Tuesday and Thursday.
My back hurts
My arms hurts
I am only 13.
My toes and ankles are hurting me.

I have a chest pain in the middle of my chest. its been here all day. what do i do?

If i stop smoking right now?
Will all the aches and pains start to go away?
Additional Details
I get aches and pains all over my body and i know for a fact its due to smoking.Sombody told me that once you quit all ...

I have a real bad headache and i dont know how to take pills??
when i try and take a pill it wont go down my throat sooo if i put the pill in some water will it desolvee and then i drink it........will that help with my headache still....if not how do ii get ...

Do I have a pinched nerve or possibly did a pull I muscle in my neck?
I was doing yard work a few days ago and I did something to my neck. Every night I go to bed the next morning it seems to be getting worse. I can't turn my neck or head to the right cause it ...

I always have to crack my neck?
well not always, but really often. because my neck just starts feeling all stiff and uncomfortable and so i crack it to the side and to the other side but i want to stop doing it, is there anything ...

Do you ever get used to living with chronic pain?
I have chronic back and knee pain.

The doctors can't find a cause but it makes my life a misery although I am lucky as it doesn't get worse with activity so I can still lead an ...

I just started waitressing, after a few hours the middle of my back KILLS! Any suggestions on fixing the prob?

Does anyone know how to ease or get rid of the pain from arthritis?
I am only 16 and sadly got arthrits on both of my ankles and right knee. i have been taking pain killers and other pills everyday for the past 5 months but still feel pain especially in the morning. ...

As anyone used a tens machine for back pain as my mother-inlaw has been taking very strong pain killers for it
with no affect ,the doc says its wear & ...

I have prescribed vicodin/lortab talets that expired on 6/2006 would it be safe to take it now for back pain?
hydrocodone/acetaminophen 5/500 to be exact.
Additional Details
It's hydrocodone/acetaminophen to be exact. It was prescribed for pain caused by ovarian cysts....

Pain pain pain pain?
Ah god i have such a strong period pain...
what can i do to stop ...

Iam 18 and might have osgood schlatter, what should i do?

My hand quickly gets real sore when playing barcodes on the guitar.What can I do to help with this?
I have been playing for 3 years and practice about an hour a day, but I still get alot of pain in my hand only after a few minutes when playing ...

Why do people say "ow" when they are hurt?
My theory is that its a stress reliever, such as when you scream into a pillow to releive stress. The more stressfull a situation is, the more you scream into a pillow. The same holds true for pain, ...

Does anyone know a good cure for "charlie horse" cramps? I have been getting them several times a day. Thanks

jules
My tongue kills whenever I eat salty foods?
I have noticed increasingly now that when I eat salty foods the next day, my tongue will HURT and will continue to hurt for days. It will have tiny white spots on it and especially the edges of it will be super painful. Eating anything remotely salty is becoming very painful!! Am I massively dehydrated? I can't seem to find any information on this anywhere on the net.

cougariver23
Maybe your tongue is really a slug???

sadiemae
Rating
That might be canker sores. Hope you feel better soon. :)

momo5j7
Rating
I knew a girl who developed white sores from eating too much salt. Maybe just lay off the salt for a while.

Jenn
Rating
might have a cut, or sore did u hav a hot drink? u might have burnt it : )

neon_retro_love <3
Rating
if you've been eating a lot a lot a lot of salt lately your tongue could just be raw. Though I don't know much about dehydration, it's possible. If it doesn't go away soon and is stopping you from your normal activities then call a doctor or dentist.

brazilianturk
Rating
you might have burned ur tongue with some hot drink. drink cool drinks and lay off the salt for about a week and u'll feel better

imheretohelp
Rating
well i dont know about that.u might be.my suggestion is not to eat salty food and visit a doctor.their the pros not me they will help.well i hope i helped and good luck.

Rosemary
Go to the doctors because this sounds strange, and sounds like it is bothering you. They will know, even if the internet doesn't. Lay off boiled sweets and lollipops too! :)

sure222
Rating
ewww you have some kind of fungus or infection
that would make your tongue kill, bc salt invigorates bacteria
go see a doctor
you need special medicine

Madie
thats probably allergies. ask a doctor.

Aunt Henny Penny
Rating
Stop eating salty foods, they aren't good for you anyway.

sameveel
Rating
If you have white patches on your tongue you may have thrush, which is a yeast infection in your mouth. See your doctor, who can diagnose it at a glance and perscribe a mouth rinse or dropps.

Thrush can make your mouth sore and raw.

In the mean time rinse well with listerine or a mild solution of water and baking soda. It will kill off whatever is hurting you mouth.

If you use an inhaler that can be the culprit. be sure to rinse well after you use it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy