Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

What is better tylenol or advil?

Cramp help?
i`m having period cramp`s and can`t swallow pill`s too good any suggestion`s?...

I bit the side of my mouth!?
i bit the side of my mouth the other day when i was chewing something. i bit it really bad... and it REALLY hurts. is there anything i could do or put on it to help it heal or make it not hurt so ...

What causes that ache in your chest when someone has passed away or something similar.?

What part of your body has been hurting you lately?

Why is it that every time I go out drinking?
I end up with soreness of muscles the next day, especially on my back and in the sides of my stomach?...

In so much pain right now...help!?
I slept wrong last nite, and all day long today the left side of my neck has been killing me big time......and it feels numb and it really hurts to the point where i cant really move it around too ...

My wife keeps on getting really bad head aches followed by blurred vison and feeling sick what is it?

Ive had a headache for 4 days with very bad pain and nothing is working what should I do?

I sleep very much i don't know why? In morning, evening, afternoon, night n midnight. its like a drug 2 me
i Sleep so much that my body starts paining.
Do I sleep coz I’ve no work 2 do or I m lazy n becoming lazier more day by day .so what should I do 2 stop my over sleeping .?...

Emotional hurt and vomiting?
could be posible that someone hurt you so bad (emotinally) that you could vomit?
Additional Details
is ther any medical research i could see to read?
i want to stop thinking abut it ...

Help? Pain in my stomach?
So yesterday i was hungry, and i grabed something to eat. Halfway through my dinner, i started to feel like i wanted to throw up. After I was finished, my stomach started to hurt like hell, keeping ...

Does it hurt to get your tongue pierced?
Does it hurt to get your tongue pierced? If so how would you describe the pain and how long did it last for?...

I would like to know HOW many people out there HAVE to take pain meds just to function through the day?
ONLY serious answers please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I have servere knee pain. Can you help?
Well I have server knee pain behind my knee and I also hurt in my ankles. Does anyone no what I can do to releive the pain. I have been taking Advil, but it still hurts. Has anyone had this before?...

Why do i always feel like i wanna throw up then i have this headache??
every time i think of eating something,i change my mind because of this feeling.i feel like food is disgusting,useless.i thought that its normal for girls to feel this way but now i'm curious ...

Is it possible for me to get addicted to pain killers?
im 13 and i get very sick almost all the time with like migraines and heavy cramps on my cycle, and i do take Alot of pain killers am i kind-of addicted because i take about 4-6 pain killers a day ...

Is it possibe to keep your eyes open when u snezze?

Could the guys who invited me to im just to call me a retard please atleast get the insult correct?
i am in a wheelchair therefore the correct ignorant insult would be cripple but thankyou for making my day and enlighting me in the fact it could be worse i could be rude like you.things arnt so bad ...

I quit drinking and now i have a pounding headache!!???
i didnt drink all that much but this lst month i have been on a bit of a bender. i stopped drinkin 4 days ago and have only been drinking water but i have had a headache on and off since then, and ...

ko24
My shoulders hurt because i slept the wrong way...what should i do?

brycee
advil and sleep on it right tonight

Ruthless G
Rating
I got the same problem with my neck and my shoulders..

just slightly exersice it and it will get better

fluttergy312
Rating
This happens to me because I had rotator cuff surgery... TWICE! Make sure you do some shoulder stretches, put a warm compress on it, this will loosen up the muscle also. Watch how you are sleeping!!!!!

insainejobhunter
have a warm bath and dont sleep on your shoulder

toetagme
A hot shower, some ibuprofen and gentle stretching exercises. You will be as good as new tomorrow if you do these things. The gentle stretching is the most important thing you can do.

joyce m
Rating
I use 2 little pillows and put them so I do not lay wrong

marta_932011
Rating
take a hot bath
=]

soccerwild003
make circular motions with your arm... it will stretch it out... it will hurt at first but it will help. it will work out eventually by the end of the day if this doesnt help.

rusty929
try icing it......and take some ibuprophen.....

baby_gal4life2006
Rating
Take a pill of motrin it really works and try to flex your arm a littile bit until it gets better

Ashley H
Rating
take a hot shower and work it out, and every couple of minutes turn the water hotter, work it out more until you cant stand the heat.

shelley1975
Get a nice relaxing massage, and try not to sleep on the wrong side again.

hippiechick
tonight sleep on your back.

[ ImpaKt ] *psm
'''Ibuprofen''' is my dear friend!

Amy R
You can try some stretching, some ice and some massage.
Reach with your arms and your nech in various directions - GENTLY - and try to see which positions seem to be where things are tightest - hold and stretch those positions to attempt to get some relief. Also apply ice packs to the painful or stiff areas for 20 minutes, then take it off for 20 minutes, then re-apply the ice for 20 minutes. You can also take anti-inflammatories to help ease the discomfort.
Finally, see if you can get someone to rub your shoulders where the muscles feel tense like wires and press a little on the areas where the muscles feel wadded up in masses.
You can also gently warm up with a light aerobic routine and move the arms and shoulders gently to loosen up the muscles - but mostly use stretches.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy