Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I have crackly knees.. Very sore help?
I am 18 years old (19 this year) scince I was about 16 my legs started clicking when I bend them, go up stairs etc.. But now it's started to get really painfull. I get cramp in them if i sit in ...

What can I do to help with this cold?
I have a blocked up nose, with it also running down my throat. It is giving me a severe headache, sore throat, and very stiff neck on the right side. I dunno if I should just take something over the ...

My body aches when i wake up in da morning.?
hey i m just 14 n my body aches badly when i wake up in d morning... it even pains when i bend down.... plz help me naaaaaa.......

Why would someone wake up in the morning with headaches when they didn't go to bed with one?

Sore under my tongue. 2 of them. Intensely irritating although not too painful. Cause?

What should i ovoid eating and drinking i have gout?

Is it safe to take tylonol with codein after alieve?

What are some helpful steps to get rid of a headache?
yea..i have a headache right now and im wondering if there is anyways to get rid of it faster. ive already taken tynoll this morning and an asprin 1 hour ago...so is there any more i can do to get ...

How many painkilers do you need to not feel the pain of a finger breaking?

Additional Details
never broken a bone ...

My ear is killing me!!!help please!?
It's 1:44 am I can't fall asleep....everybody in my house is sleeping I don't know what to do....it hurts so bad is there any way yo make it stop? Please help me I don't want to ...

I have strep throat and have been taking 2 500mg tylenols in the past two days every 6 hours. ?
Now i feel nausiated and upset stomach.
and very weak. but i have to take the tylenol or i cant swallow anything....

How can I feel better by tommorow with a bad stomach ache? please help im in the worst pain!!!?
I need to go to work by tommorow!!! H...

Hi my names simon im constantle getting pains in chest on my left side every day tightning up also i went out?
for a RUN THE OTHER DAY AL OF A SUDDEN I SLOWED DOWN AND STOPPED AND WENT DISSY MY CHEST TIGHTENED UP I NEARLY COLLAPSED....

What helps cramps? helpp please !!!?
advil, tylnol, midol (ect) doesnt work. tried it all ! my cramps are so bad i get fevers, i puke and i become paralized practicallyy. heating pad doesnt work. and either does a hott towel. drinking ...

What illnes has the simtoms of headeik cheast pain body pain chestconghestion?

I keep feelin really hungry but when i eat i feel ill!! also got a pain in my back under my ribs and feel dizi
could it be my kidneys?...

What is best pain killer did you ever used for the period?(including pills and herbal?
I appreciate any one who try to give me good answer.
I suffer too much during my period and even some times pain killers aren't useful too much.
Aslo some times I have exams and period ...

Sharp lower stomach pain?
im experiencing very sharp lower stomach pains right now.. i can hardly move.. i have the chills and a low fever.. what can this be?...

How can I get relief from Pain due to Fibromyalgia?
Pain is getting unbearable inspite using up to 200 mg. of Lyrica twice a day which is a new drug for this type of pain. Is there anything else I can do or use to get some help....

I am addicted to oxycontin...?
I chew them up and take about 8 or 10 a day...could I overdose and die from just taking them by theirselves? or do people die from mixing them with other drugs and alcohol?? please let me know..only ...

Sam
My lower back hurts so bad... I need help?
I'm 16, and my lower back hurts. I don't know if it's because of the muscles or the spinal cord. I spend a lot of time working with my computer, so maybe it's because of sitting down I think. What should I do?

Brooklyn W
dude go to the masssage person that would help

Matt
strech you back if that don't work a chiropracter

Johnny
stretch your back and try some myo flex it works

justbutterflies2008
could be a pinched nerve, I recently had one like that because I sit alot at a computer all day at work and went to the chiropractor and was told I couldnt sit for a week, had to just lay down. Had to stand to eat. You have to be really careful with those lower back pains, they can be serious.

sheri o
so do i.i ask for a mri they can detect e=wether it is a spasm or strain ,or even spinal injury

Mark H
Rating
Hello mate. Ive had the problem for a few years. It sounds like crap but honestly use anything to keep your back straight when you sit down, Slumping in the sofa is the worst thing. When your out and about do as much upper body movement as you can, looking like a tit can be a problem, but movement will sort the problem. Try yoga?? i think its gay, but for the body its great. Understand im from the UK, so forgive any wrong advice. But doing anything outside the sofa is a massive bonus. Try it!!!!

Chas B
Rating
try this link
http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm

Fiona Y
Rating
I am having physiotherapy for lower back pain caused by very bad posture and sitting at a desk for too long in the wrong position. See your doctor - ibuprofen and heat treament may help in the short term but you will need physiotherapy to teach you to sit, stand and walk properly. If you can find a Pilates class then that will really help, but see your doctor to rule out any other problems.

debbireed
Take Tylenol. If this doesn't work, get to a doctor, it could be something more serious.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy