Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

What tye of doctor should I see for migraines?
I've had migraines for years and they are bad enough to make it so I can't really do much else for the rest of the day. I just kind of have to sleep it off usually. I've taken three ...

What can be done to cope with Pain other than using medicines?

I have an awful pain in my low, low back that is worse when I wake up from sleeping.?
When I try to roll over from sleeping on my back my eyes water from the pain. I'm fine after that until I lie on my back again for a long time then try to move again. Advil, ibuprofen, naprosyn, ...

What could be causing my EXTREMELY intense menstrual cramps?
About every 4-5 months, I get such unbearable cramps that I come very close to fainting, break out in cold sweats and chills, and cannot stand or sit up because of the intensity of the pain. Over the ...

Im in pain help quick please?
i was brushing my hair when suddenly my back started hurting. that was about 30mins ago and it still is hurting. its only if i move my head or back a little it hurts alot. what have i done and what ...

What can I do? HELP!?
What can I do? HELP!?

I had my wisdom teeth extracted in May. Since then, I've been in terrible pain-shooting ear pain, to the point where I'm in tears. It feels like I'm in ...

Home remedies for soar throat...?
I have a soar throat. It hurts a lot but i haven't lost my voice and I sound normal. Does this still count as a cold? What can I do to soothe it quickly. I've had tea with honey, maybe 12 ...

Bad knee pain and leg cramps?
am in high school and have been experiencing leg cramps which have moved into my knees over the past few years. I have had leg cramps ever since i was 2-3 years old. I went to a doctor and he told me ...

Appendix!!!!!!?
ahhhhh i have to get my appendix out! yikes.
does it hurt, what is the procedure like?...

Tatoos=pain???
Doest it hurt to get a tatoo cuz i want one around the bottom of my stomach???
Additional Details
could you rate it 1-10 too. ...

I pulled my right leg muscle and I keep getting cramps in that leg. What can I do to make it go away?

I get alot of headaches and i dont no why what can i do?

What is the best thing for a head ach/?

Shin splints?
is there a miracle cure out there???./.....

Is there a better way for me to sleep that would relieve pain in my hips?

Additional Details
I don't have arthritus, just painful lower back and hip on the right side from carrying too many books.

Sorry about the lack of info- I'm tired ...

What the best way to deal with pain a day after the excersizing, god my sholders are sore?

Additional Details
if i keep on excersizing will the pain ...

Medical help quick please?
My dauughter just phoned me and she told me that she had taken 2 ibuprofen tablets 400mg . She was prescribed only to take one ,but she was in pain and stupidly took two .Can this do any harm please ?...

Not a single day without Migraine.?
My head, it hurts..
i can't work, i can't think...
i'm having migraine every single day.
Doctors said that i over reacting, they CT scanned me and found nothing...

Have you had a good experience with a chiropractor? A bad one? Please share...?
I'm currently having a great experience and working on chronic pain that I've had for years. I've heard mixed reviews from people about chiropractors. What's your opinion/...

Is there any good tablets on the market for people with migraines who are allergic to codiene?

rachel_gary M
My left leg has been hurting for 2 weeks now..what could be causing this?
I was on my way home from my in-laws house when my left leg started killing me. The pain goes all the way from my joint to my ankle all the way around my leg I have no clue what is going on it hurts when I sit or stand and even if I walk it is a constant pain it lets up some when I lay down but only if I am completely flat..I dont know whats going on I am begining to think it maybe something serious but I dont want to jump the gun..Would be grateful for all and any suggestions

d
sounds like the same thing i had last year. i went to a chiropractor. he told me it was my sciatic nerve. thats the nerve in your lower back. once you hurt that your whole let hurts. he did some adjustments. now im brand new. hope this helps

Maxine H
Rating
It could be anything from arthritis to blood clots. You should certainly see a doctor before it gets worse for you. Lts of luck

adorable_labs_4_life
Rating
Im not sure what it could be but u should really consider going to the doctors to get it checked out before it gets worse

~ Hope your leg feels better!

a baby
most likely it is arthritis if you are old enough or

you could have cracked a bone and when that happens the doctor can't do anything because it is not broken

malty21
Rating
I would say you might have a pinched nerve. Go see a doctor to get it worked out.

♥Cutie Patootie!♥
Rating
growing pains...possibly.or could've done something to it.
if it persists go to a doctor.

Breamarie91
Rating
The easiest solution I can think of is that your calve is very tight. The only way to solve that would be to stretch it out and usually the only way to learn stretches that will help is through physical therapy. I'm a dancer and I've got a friend who had something like this, physical therapy really helped.

I would think if it has been going on for two weeks it is defintally serious. Most non-serious issues (ex: a simple sprain or just a sore muscle) go away in less then a week. Visit a doctor and see what happens!

kuz
Might be something very serious, might be a spine thing.
If it's a blood clot you may be in grave danger.

stbb
Most likely a sprain angle, and in a sprain angle you can hurt like your description, and you may or may not have swelling, But you do need to get off your feet for a few days.

Alternatively, you could have a twisted ligament, in that case you will also see swelling in a two to three days.

See a doctor in either case is a good idea, because he or she might gives you some pain killer to ease your pain, and a cast or some stabilizing apparatus to hold your angle in place to avoid further agitation.

And believe me, further agitation could make you hurt even more, and make it harder for your body to heal itself .

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy