Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

My back...?
so every night when i'm sleeping i wake up because my back hurts really bad. it's like the middle of my back.it's almost like a charlie horse in my back or like someone kicked me ...

Sudden leg cramps due to low potassium. what foods or drinks are high in potassium?

Yesterday i worked out and my body hurts all over.?
it hurt yesterday and it's still hurting today.
will it be gone by tomorrow
Additional Details
im a girl, okay? ...

Should a person be able to sue his doctor for getting them hooked on opiates?
As more and more people become unwittingly hooked for life on opiates, do you think more and more lawsuits will be filed against these legal drug dealers? Most people don't fully recognize the ...

Canker sore remedies! please?
I have a really bad canker sore on my side of my tongue (where it rubs my teeth... ouch :(... ) and I need some remedies and food that I CAN eat im starving and am not sure what aggitates them and ...

I have chest pain for about a week now!?
I have had chest pain in my left side under the arm pit and a bit along towards the centre of my chest. I also get a pain in the top of my left arm and sometimes my finger tips go all tingly.
I ...

I have ache inside my right ear,,I think it was caused by wind..how will I heal it?

Migraines?
I have gotten migraines for the past 8 years with at least 4 a month. I am missing out on a lot because I am unable to do anything when having one. Does anyone know of something that can help?...

I have a lump on my neck that's really sore...?
it looks like the size of a dulf ball if i turn my neck right (it's on the left) but if i put pressure on it to like feel the size it kinda feels smaller. it hurts so bad to even move my neck. i ...

Why is it that I am on 3 differant medications to help with my pain and still miserable?
I don't understand pain management at all. I am trying to be cooperative but I am on 3 meds for pain (plus 4 more for other things) and I am miserable, not only do I still hurt, but now I am so ...

My hips were replaced 15 years ago, now I have extreme shooting pain from my hip down to my foot. Help!!?
I can't sleep on either side at night. Too much pain. Will see the doctor, but it's Christmas time now. How can I sleep before seeing the doctor?...

I've had this migrane for THREE DAYS!!!!!!?
I've tried just about EVERYTHING but killing myself!!!! I enjoy living sooo...what else can I do? Why is this happening to me?!?!?!...

Severe Foot Cramps?
Every once in a while (about once a week) I'll get these really intense foot cramps. My whole foot locks up, and it kills to touch it or move it. I have no idea where its coming from, and what i ...

What is the good thing i must do after i wake up?

Does a cartliage piercing hurt!?!?
:D...
cause i wanna get ...

Long Lasting Stomach Ache???? Help?
Just about 15 minutes after i woke up today i had a really bad stomach ache. Normally mine go away in 30 minutes or an hour tops, but this one lasted the entire day, and i still have it at 10 PM ...

Do you need a prescription from a doctor to get drugs at mexican pharmacies?
Taking a trip to mexico and was ...

Where can I find information on pain killers. Vicodin, percodan,methadone,oxycod... etc.....?
My mother takes alot of painkillers for her back and I want to know where each of the pills she has taken stands compared to the next one. I need to make some sense of all the pain pills she has been ...

OMG Heartburn, how to stop it?
I have had heartburn for 5 days now and it will not go away. I have taken over the counter meds and if it does work, it's only for a short time. With each day the heartburn gets worse and I ...

If I just had a babby how do you get it too sleep all night without giving it drugs?

edaniels9547
My left eye hurts, what should i do?
i have no idea if its allergies or i need glasses, help me

Guillermo E.
go to the doctor :)

Kendra
Rating
rub it...
no.
make an appointment with the eye doctor if it continues over the next few days.

navI =]
put some cold ice on it, check for any redness or any allergic reactions might just be dust that penatrates the cornia mixing with the liquids in side your eye causing irritation.

KRISH
Rating
for delecate thing like eyes u should not take it easy and consult the doctor immediately as here in the forum its difficult to answer the question without seeing it

djdark90
Rating
can you elaborate on the pain? What's causing it? do you rub your eyes? is it turning red? the question is too vague and will only receive an answer like "go to the eye clinic or your doctor".

Blaze
i would say go to an eye doctor but in the mean time just get some eye drops. i use bausch & lomb Opcon-A and they work really well for my eye irritation. and they work better if you store them in the fridge. (i know it sounds weird but it help)

clade
Rating
it's either eye strain or allergies, have some rest

jackbondnj
Rating
Is it strained? Is it sore? Or does it feel like something's poking it?

Strained means possibly you need glasses.
Sore; you need to rest them.
Poking; rinse your eye out.

If it's not one of those, try taking an ibuprofen (Not aspirin)

~*~ Assassina ~*~
Rating
Maybe you've been on the computer too long. that's what happens to me. Every 2 hours that i'm staring at a screen (comp or tv) I stop and give my eyes a break for 2 minutes. Also, being over tired or not getting enough sleep can make your eyes hurt. This isn't a vision problem unless the pain as lasted a while. If this is a one time thing or it goes away after a few minutes, than it's probably nothing to worry about.

katee.
Stick a fork in your right eye.
Your left eye won't hurt as bad.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy