Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

How do I get ride of a migraine?

Help! I have to wait till the weekends over to get relief from these cavities!?
I have unbearable pain due to about 3 cavaties that I am going to have to wait until MONDAY to get filled. What can I possibly use to ease the pain for this long hopefully bearable weekend?...

Glass in my foot?
i broke a plasma globe in my bedroom and it shot into a million tiny pieces acorss my room, and today i think ive gotten a bit lodged in my toe- its like a sharp stabbing pain when i walk, but when i ...

What is the best thing out there for constipation? that will help you very fast and well????

What could be the cause of painful breathing? (no coughing)?
The past 36 hours i have had a deep inside pain on my right side, towards the lower part of my ribs. It hurts to exhale all the way, and inhale all the way. The pain seems to wrap around to my back, ...

What can i do with my foot?
i went to the docs at 2 to get 2 warts frozzen on the bottom of my foot and thery r still killing me i have tryed 1 person said to do put it in hot salty water but it has got worse. puls am going ...

My throat is so swollen and sore?
i dont kno whats wrong, i had my tonsils out when i was three years old, ive never had strep in my life.. right now it hurts so bad to swallow, my throat is just so swollen, it looks really red and i ...

How would you cause a guy the most pain?
By hurting him

like how would you make him cry?

OR

how do you pay-back a soon-to-be ex?

yes i am angry......so i want good suggestions!!!!
A...

Constant headaches, feeling tired, general aches and pains, what is this a sign of please?
Have to stare at a computer all day in work so would that have anything to do with it?...

Does anybody have any cure to unplug my left ear?
Yeah since i got up in the morning my left ear has been plugged all day and when i eat or talk i can hear myself,well i can hear what's going on inside my body and it's freaking me out!and ...

What do I do?? Please help?
I stayed up almost all night as I couldn't sleep and was crying because of something that happened. I think I managed to sleep for about 2 hours. Now I woke up and I have a headache and my eyes ...

When I eat I have to run to the batheroom as it goes thru me what is wrong?
when I eat it goes right thru me .What is wrong with me?...

HELP! Is this pain normal? 10 points?
Since i was little i have always gotten habitual pain in areas of my body
it is mostly contained in my legs and arms
i feel like the pain is in my joints but it hurts so bad i cant ...

Having bad head aches what can i do?

My mom has a migraine really bad what can help?

What can we do when we get vomiting sensation and head ache?

Help should i go to the emergency room??
when i drink milk i get really bad sharp sharp stomache pains that sometimes feel like iam gunna die and i have to go to the bathroom really bad and i start to also throw up it lasts about an hour ...

Is anyone els scared of the wind?

Back pain seems very common. What are the main causes?

Why do doctors work in the ER?

Tom Grim
My left ear hurts - why?
So my left ear has hurt all day. It mostly hurts when I move my head. It kind of feels like my ear is popping, or I've got water logged in it, but I haven't been swimming in about a week. Ideas of what's going on?

Radi0Activ3
Rating
cancer

emm♥
ear infection possibly.
check it out with the doctor to make sure its nothing too serious.

Mikey G
hop up and down on your left foot and when you've done that for a while have someone blow in your ear. It seriously work. If not you may need to see a doc for help. Happened to me before but the water eventually came out. good luck. :)

Anthony
Rating
There are many things that can go wrong. I would get a doctor to look internally inside your ear to see if anything is wrong physically then describe the pain your having to scope out the problem. If you are having hearing lost please check out an audiologist.

nemo
drainage possibly
or
an infection

ipwnthatsh*t
infection

ms P
Rating
My Dr. told me to hold my nose closed with my fingers and blow out. Do this several times if you have to. It should open both ears, if not it could be sinus. Try some allergy pills like benadryl Also I get water in my ears often in the shower and I use a product called Swimners ear. This helps but not always immediately. Take asprin or similar product for the pain. If all else fails and it gets worse see your Dr. as it could be infected ear or infected sinuses.

tojwl_025
sounds like you do have water in your ear.. maybe from the shower. you might just have an ear infection. but then your equilibrium would be off. chances are with allergy season in full force you have some serious drainage of ear wax which is sometimes caused by allergies congestion etc. best bet is to see the doc

Emmanuel M
Rating
It is the the ear drum that is the cause of your hurt ,you caught a cold in your ear,you need drops to clear the pain

ham
maybe ear infection, swimmers ear or whatever its called.

AnonymousKid
Rating
Have you cleaned your ears lately?
Have you had headaches/been sick?

It could be mucus, or simply water from your shower this morning. It could also be a very bad fluid that you don't want up there!

You probably have an ear infection. It hurts inside? Buy some OTC Ear Infection Drops.

becky
drainage possibly

Claudia M
Rating
Sounds like you have an ear infection. You should go to the doctor they can give you antibiotics or drops for your ears.

miss.K
Rating
maybe you got a small pimple in it. It's already happened to somebody i know it was really painful.

prncessang228
Rating
probable ear infection.

it still could be swimmer's ear eventhough you haven't swam in a week. sometimes symptoms can take a while to show in some people.

I'd make an appt within the next 24 hours to see your dr. if you don't have a dr then go to the nearest urgent care or emergency room. you'll need antibiotics to treat the infection.

In the meantime, you can put 1-2 drops of rubbing alcohol in your ear and plug it with a cotton ball. this will help get any water trapped behind your eardrum out.

you can also use a heating pad (make sure it's not directly touching your skin to avoid burns) for 15-20 mins at a time to help with pain. Do NOT sleep with it-this is a fire hazard and can cause severe burns.

if not allergic, take ibuprofen for pain. 200-400mg every 6 hours as needed but no more than 1200mg in 24 hours. you can also take tylenol-same dosage.

hope this helps!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy