Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Is it normal for my arm to hurt so much after a blood test?
I've had a few blood tests over the past couple of days and the achiness goes away within the hour. Today I had a blood test and it hurts really bad, about an inch up from the place where the ...

Im scared, is something wrong with me????
latley ive have 2 anxiety attacks, i felt my arms go numb and face. also im getting small dull headaches in more then one place in my head that happen daily. i feel a lump in the back of my throat, ...

My back is killing me! Any suggestions?
I work as a CNA and we lift alot, but I try to use proper procedures, but I can hardly move it hurts so bad! Please some suggestions! T...

Vicodin..??
How do you get a prescription of them???

they are the only thing that helps my back pain! But what if the doc tries to give me something else??...

How can i make my throat feel better?
my throat is really sore right now and ive been waking up every morning for the past couple days with it hurting very bad. before i go to bed tonight, whats something i can do to help it to feel ...

Pain in my heart?
I'm 15.. body built good. I have heart pain once in a while. and shortness of breath.. my heart just feels like its being poked or something. I really want to know..what is wrong with me..please ...

I have a sore throat what do Ido to stop it?
I've tried everything to stop my throat from hurting. What else is there left to do? Help me please?...

How do you feel about people harming themselves?
I've had to deal with something I've got very strong beliefs against recently.. I was just wondering what other people about people cutting their wrists etc..?
Additional Details<...

What if I take more than 15 advils or more?

HELP Please in a lot of pain!!!!!?
i have ingrown toenail i really dont wanna go to the hospital or doctor to get it removed. Does anyone have home remedies plz i am in pain!!!...

Pains after drinking alcohol?
i have pains all over my body eg-legs, arms. they get really painful after maybe 3 hours of drinking, and i always take advil to relieve it. why is this happening?
Additional Details
i ...

I am really scared of shots and tomorrow i will have one.what should I do?

Lumps in belly button...?
when i stick my finger in my belly button, i feel lumps inside the skin, is this normal? i get pains in my stomach often.... but nothing terrible...

i don't have my belly pierced....<...

Life worth living..?
i have lived with chronic pain for 6 years, doctors say there is nothing they can do. 6 years ago i fell down the stairs and broke my back....thats when it all started, ever since then i have had my ...

I don't feel very well. Can you diagnose this?
I don't know if I'm sick, but I have a bad headache, which feels like I've been crying for a while or like ice is melting on my forehead. My throat is a little sore and I feel hungry (...

Whats wrong with me ? I feel very ill?
I went to Bed last night and i couldn't get to sleep .

Can someone tell me what they thinks wrong if i tell u what iv been feeling .

My Neck is Really Stiff , All my ...

Does anyone else sometimes feel pain in a dream?
i know it sounds stupid but it sometimes happens me? anyone know why? ...

Help I have a headache!?
What can I do?
I can't swallow tablets!...

My dog is suffering.. He is 10 years old already. My dad suggest me to bring him to vet and put to sleep.?
I dun want him to go to the vet and put to sleep. Can anyone give me idea on how to let my dog die peacefully without going to the vet? What should i give him to eat so that he will die painlessly ...

Whats the best OTC medicne for a migraine?
I have used Tylenol, Advil, and Exedrin and after a while they become non-effective. What works fo you?...

SouthernDude
My jaw becomes swollen about once a month and it is very painful when I eat, talk etc; what could this be?
Jaw swells on the left side of my face about once a month

La-z Ike
Rating
had the same trouble when i was in the usn. they treated for lympn nodes. the swelling was on the lower side of the jaw.

sandra.sez@sbcglobal.net
Rating
If you don't have your wisdom teeth, that would be my first guess. My second guess would be an abcess. The only other thing I have heard of that caused something like that was an untreated sinus infection pressing on the root nerves.

Michael S
Rating
Lock jaw!

Teacher
Sounds like it may be an abcessed tooth. See a Dentist.

virginiamayoaunt
Rating
TMJ

mc_1_2000
rotting teeth or wisdom teeth
molers

denise45_1999
I have no idea. Have you been to a doctor? This sounds like you need to see one.

roodawgs98
could be a condition called tmj. its a long word. do you grind your teeth at night. check out webmd website

Ellen J
Sounds like your appointment with the dentist is long past due. Make an appointment and tell him all your symptoms. If it doesn't have anything to do with your teeth or jaw then he'll tell you to see a doctor.

nashvillekat
Rating
TMJ! I have the same thing, I get migraines on one side of my head and my jaw and ear hurts all the time. Go to a dentist. Maybe he can help find some relief. I just take motrin when it gets to tough to bear.

special-chemical-x
Rating
You are probably grinding your teeth in the night while you sleep. This is leading to TMJ, which swells up the jaw joint.

For some reason, maybe your teeth fit poorly on the left, your left side is more afflicted than your right.

Take an aleve, and try to regulate your stress so you don't absent mindedly grind your teeth while you sleep.(also called Bruxing...)

If it is a real problem, a night guard can be purchased. It is much like a football player's mouthguard to protect his teeth while playing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy