Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Wat the heck do i havee??
okk so i am feeling dizzy, lightheaded, kind of like a hole in my stomach... i hav no idea. i feel like crap. wat is going on in my body?? i feel like puking, but i cant....

So i just got a cold today and i have had back pain with it. Is this normal?
its in my lower ...

Can a headache cause you to vomit?

I want to know if there are any sites where it isnt illegal to buy vicodin?

Additional Details
w/o a prescription. If I could afford a doctor Id go that route....

Any advice for a 49 year old looking into having knee replacement surgery?
My knee has hurt for years and the cortisone shots are not making any difference? I'm seeing my doctor latter today, but would appreciate advice from the community....

I have a headache that ache to my teeth and eyes?
i got this really bad headache after coming back from kickboxing class
it was aching to my eyes and teeth. what should i do if it occurs again?
and what should i do if a normal headache ...

I have this headache, what could it be?
I have had this headache for about 2 months now. Let me describe what it feels like:

Pressure on the top of my head, sometime a throb on the top like I can feel my heartbeat. Sometimes I ...

To cure pain for a cavity while i wait to go to the dentist???
Last yr i was told i had 5 cavities. But i have really bad anxiety so i wouldn't let the dentist touch me/ well now one in particular my last tooth on the left on the bottom of my mouth is ...

Help i dont know what is wrong with me in a lot of pain?
im dizzy...have back pain..neck pain..hurting throat...i dont know what i have can u help ...

How do you ease a toothache?
I haven't had a toothache since years ago when I was in elementry school. The pain has been going on for a few days...and it's not stopping. To top that off, the pain is in several teeth ...

What is the pain i keep getting on my lower abdomon left hand side?

Whenver i drink orange juice it burns my throat?
It doesn't matter if im sick or no orange juice always makes my throat burn now i know only acid in it is citrus acid which is probabl causing it but why does this happen? is it coz i ate too ...

Headaches that are lasting too long?
I've had a headahce since Thursday last week. It comes back when I'm relaxing or doing nothing. I am 17 years old. This past weekend we had 3 performances for our school musical and I'...

Constant stomach pains..help?
everytime I eat something I get the sharp feeling in my stomach, Eating Breakfast makes me stomach hurt worse than any other time of day. I never feel hungry. and I can eat once a day and be set for ...

Infection spreading. ALOT of pain!?
I got a rash underneath my arm from shaving and it started to spread down my back. So i went to the doctors and she gave my antibiotics. But its still spreading. Turned into boil like lumps. Large, ...

How long do pins and screws used to repair bones last?
I dislocated my left femur from the hi[ socket and fractured my acetabulum. Pins and screws were installed in 1981. My sciatic nerve was damaged ( peroneal branch) and I have drop foot syndrome. I ...

I swallowed my tongue piercing..am i in trouble?
I swallowed the metal bar which I had in my tongue piercing...I have no idea how..but am i ok?...

Restless leg syndrome?
I have this seriously bad. Does anyone know of anything else? I have tried-
the medication requip (made me so nauseated I wish I had the restless legs instead)
Quinine containing club soda<...

I have migraine and .. man..it's painful inside and I literally hit my head to the wall to relieve it hlp pls
The doctor said that I'm totally healthy (if only he sees me banging the wall)..I took paramex like crazy (i had it more than the suggested consumption) since i just want this pain go way.....

Sometimes after i drink alcohol , i have this pain under my right breast..?
im guessing this is pretty serious. and im only going to be 17 this november. so im scared as hell to even go to a doctor.. help?...

Kitty
My headache is so bad that I feel like I'm going to grow up.?
I took aspirin, I drank water but I still have a headache. WHat should I do?

dickdamick
aspirin does nothing for my headaches

donald m. c.
Rating
aint nothing wrong with growing up .... welcome to the club !!!

thisiswhatithink
Rating
drink some gatorade - with the heat as hot as it is - water is not enough - you need to replace electrolytes also

E J
food allergies were causing MY headaches

Lisa E
Rating
NO don't drink coffee or eat chocolate. The caffeine constricts the blood vessels in your brain which causes headaches.

Go to a dark room and take a nap.
Hope you feel better soon.

Rachel
Sounds like a migraine. They CAN make you nauseous and you may throw up. When I got my first migraine (awful by the way) I threw up. But once I did, the headache was gone and I felt better.

But go in a dark room since migraines tend to make you sensitive to light and sound.

C D
Rating
That sounds like a migraine. Try a strong cup of coffee, the caffiene should help!

.. .this can't be good
Try a cool towel over your eyes and around the back of your neck. Drink plenty of fluids and my sister swears by Skittles! She says a bottle of water and a bag of skittles will cure a headache! It may be the sugar - I don't know.

blaze23
Headache with nausea may be a migraine. Go into a dark room and take a nap.

wackowoman
Rating
squeeze the web between the index finger & the thumb, you will find a spot about the size of a dime that is particularly sore. squeeze there --do it to both hands--darken the room if you haven't already & turn down the volumn (of the tv, kids, music, whatever) try some shoulder rolls forward & backward. cool rag on the forehead &/or back of neck. hot bath if its a tension headach, good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy