Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Why do i have two holes on my lower back upper butt?
is that bad?
Additional Details
there not holes,holes, but it looks like a dent or ...

I get lower back pain early morning everyday. Its so severe that I have to get up from the bed.?
I am a 30 year old woman and I get lower back pain early morning. Its terrible and I have to getup. In my MRI it has come that there is a light migration of L4 & L5 disks and its pressing S1....

Serious back pain problems?
it seems like no one belives me.
i have to be in tears and complain for days for my mom to take me to the dr.
i went last yr and they took xrays and said nothing was wrong it it was strange ...

Did i break my ear or something???
i feel one ear it feels normal..my other i feel like a loose bone in it and it hurts...what the hell is that? its in the bottom of the ear
Additional Details
its on the outside..like i ...

Why is there no cure for migraines?

I threw up blood from drinking.?
I took a pain killer called hydrocodone the day before for a tooth ache. Im pretty sure the full 24 hours passed, for the medicine to pass through my system, but the next night i had a few beers and ...

How can I get rid of my migraine that I have for about 5 days??
don't know exacally why I have had a major headache the last week... it is really killing me and my school work and attendance. I take asprin, tylonal and many more but doesn't help. could ...

Got neck problems? well heres how to fix that?
the other day my neck hurt so bad when ever i movied it. well recenlty i just used BENGAY and it worked. if this doesn't tell me wat does and post it ...

Any idea on how to remove a headache without tylenol?
or any other medication....

Has anybody used a tens pain machine for pain, if so are they any good.?

Help! eye brow waxing disaster!!?
HELP! I got my eyebrows waxed today (not the first time) and it hurt alot more than usual. Now the areas under and above my eyes are very red and puffy. I know they are usally a little red after ...

How much ibuprofen can I safely take?
I'm having back problems and am taking muscle relaxers. How much ibuprofen would help as an antiinflamatory?...

I think my partner is suffering from ibs?
he`s been to the doctors more times than i can remember about this problem but he`s had no tablets or help.does anyone know if stress makes ibs worse,,what herbal remedies could anyone recommend to ...

How can you strech your lower back?

Why do u get mussel cramps?
i recently started a new job and it reqires me to b on my feet alot i cant strain my leggs in any way or i get a ball in my calf is their any reason after 2 weeks i still get them?...

Am I having a Migraine? please read?
i think i am having a migraine...my head is pounding, my vision is blurred, my head starts booming with noise, and i am very nausiated(spell check)...how do i know if i am having a migraine or just a ...

Why do people with chronic pain often receive the least support from those closest to them??
I have an invisible illness that causes me pain 24/7 and affects every part of my life. I network with many friends like me and I notice that many of us find those closest to us don't ...

Does anyone know how to help really bad backache?
my mom says it's cause of stress but i fell down on my back almost two months ago and it would have gone away if it was a pulled muscle right? any good ways for me to realx so i can not have as ...

Anyone know ways to soothe a sore throat?
MY THROAT IS KILLING ME. IT'S SO ITCHY AND IT FEELS RAW AND SORE.....

What to do for leg cramps ?
what kind of medications ointments salves or what will
stop it?

Glenn Baker
PO Box 5345
Carlsbad NM 88221-5345

My E-Mail ADDRESS IS:
bakerg1939@YAHOO.COM...

mlethefirst
My head hurts behind my eyes.. what kind of headache is that?

Billy C
just a regular headache nithing serious though.

The Secret Goldfish {MCRmy}
Rating
It could be one of several different types.

Kody W
Idk but you need to close your eyes get in a very dark room i mean no light and mesage your temples then fall asleep you will fell great after, and sometimes it works without going to sleep just in case you need to be somewhere.

-
it is a migraine headache

-Aoi-
Rating
Ive got a fried who had a problem with you, hes complaining thesame thing... i think you should consult to a doctor immediately... my friend had astigmatism after that.... anyway thats from my experience...

dbgyog
It can be due to increased pressure because of excess of liver fire. First go to eye doctor if you want to confirm. If you don't want to confirm and want immediate treatment pl follow acupuncture, it is the best.
If you are in cold country use all warm things.
Pl try cold water bath and observe if in hot country, if pain increases use warm.
If you have cough/cold body hot water bath will help.
Massage and exercise in front of morning sun is good thing, pl try.
Pl try simple acupressure given below for immediate relief.

There is hardly any medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for RA, OA, Back ache, Ear ache/ringing, Stomach ache and almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.

Acidity, WORRY, sadness, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation; drug side effects, stress, bad smell, TV & COMPUTER SOMETIMES, Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy, BODY CONSTITUTION etc are their causes.
None of them can be treated with medicine.
Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms it.

Acupuncture is the best treatment.
I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.

Pain killers don't treat the pain but we loose the sense of pain for some time; in that duration our body itself treats sometime and credit goes to meds.
The useless drugs have tremendous power of side effects like liver/kidney failures, ulcer, inflammation of intestines and lot more.

Avoid late sleeping if possible; worry, tension, spicy foods, sour fruits, stale bakery foods, SMOKING and alcohole.

Sweet foods, COCOANUT WATER,sweet fruits like dates, milk, rice, SPROUTS, SALADS and good sleep will help if cough is not there.

But you try one herbal remedy- two drops of drumstick leaves' juice in opposite nostril if one side pains and both nostrils if full H/A will give you rescue. Betel leaf helps but it is very strong.

If it is acute pl search a painful point (with round tipped pen/jimmy) 3-6 mm behind your thumb nail and press it, H/A will disappear within 30 seconds.

For forehead/eye pain the points are in front of nails on the finger tips or 3-7 mm below.

It may disappear naturally too.

Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

Andrew P
Rating
Sinus Headache, take some Sudafed it will really help!

Beautiful
Rating
it is not a Head ache its your eyes that are hurting

bojeanfloyd
Rating
Hi there......two kinds especially:

Could be "eye strain". If you find you get this headache after using your eyes for lengthy periods of time, that is it.

See your eye doctor for an exam. You may need glasses or contacts.

You have sinuses behind those eyes, as well as over the eyebrows and under the cheekbones to the center of the nose.

Try taking a good decongestant (I recommend Sudafed PE or it's generic) It is pure decongestant. No antihistamine in it.
Take 2 of those little pills along with 2 Tylenol (or generic). If it is a sinus headache it should go away with this. If you find you have to repeat this in 4 hours, do it. However, if this doesn't do away with the pain, then it is not your sinuses, so see your eye doctor.

By the way, if you get these headaches often and it is related to your sinuses, you may have chronic allergies for which there are good allergy medicines out there that may help and you would only have to take the medicine once a day. Ask your doctor once you nail it down.

Good luck
I am an
RN

PS ... pleeeeeessssseeeee.....give me a break from that old "migrane" crap. A true migrane headache is not, I repeat NOT SELF DIAGNOSED!!! Too many people call any old headache a migrane. There are special tests you have to go through to diagnose that and there are special medicines you have to take to make them go away, as well as a bunch of other symptoms other than a headache. !!

RayeKaye
Rating
Probably from sinus inflammation or eyestrain. Tap on these areas: forehead, above each eyebrow, above the bridge of the nose between the eyes, and on each cheek under the eye at the sides of your nose. If you feel pressure or pain when you try that, you probably have a sinus congestion issue, and a decongestant should help.

Also, think about what you have been doing with your eyes - focusing on close objects, far away objects, do you wear glasses or do you need to have your eyes examined?

Another possibility is that you are dehydrated. Even mild dehydration can cause headache behind the eyes and in the temple areas. Drink a few glasses of water and see if it helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy