Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Iv been getting sharp pains near my hip/groin, i dont know what it could be, can anyone help? it hurts!?

Additional Details
i went to see the doctor a while back, she reffered me to get an ultrasound scan, but nothing came up. the pain went for a couple of months, but has struck now worse ...

Pain in lower right side abdomen?
comes and goes but really hurts when it comes. also feeling slightly sickly. what could be the problem?...

Is it true that the head can live for a few minutes after its been removed from thr body?
would the person feel pain and would they be able to talk or ...

I am having SHARP pains on my left side..?
For about 18 hours now I have been having some seriously sharp hard pains on my left side, about 3 inches to the left of my belly button, and then about 3 inches down. Never had any problems with ...

Stomach aches after eating corn?
I have intestinal discomfort after ingesting corn. It's a really bad pain in my lower stomach region. it's so bad, it's almost unbearable. it's everytime after i eat corn, no ...

Sciatica any good tips to help the pain ?
i have had sciatica for over 12 months now im on solphdol 30/500 and tramadol i tried diclmax but it gave me upset stomace im wondering if anyone can advise of any thing that will help with sciatica ...

Arthritis advice required?
I have arthritis in its early stages in my knees and hips. A number of people have suggested various 'cures' - MSM, Glucosamine, JointEase and Cool Oil.

Has anyone tried any of ...

Multiple Sclerosis ... What treatment "Alternatives" have you tried?
....and were they recommended by other sufferers or carers?
Additional Details
Dahlia, I heard that too. For obvious reasons many people avoid it but for some it does help with pain ...

Have a pain in my lower back but....?
it only hurts when it gets touched, otherwise I dont feel anything. When touched, it feels like a bruise, do you know what it could be? I've had it for sometime now. Advice/suggestions would ...

I've been getting a headache every night for about 2 weeks.?
The pain is almost always on the left side of my temple and behind both eyes. Any suggestions ???...

I get severe leg cramps (calves, hamstrings) while sleeping at night.?
The cramps are so bad, I have to get up and walk them off. I sometimes see how twisted my muscles are in my calve..these really, really hurt. I drink a lot of coffee and diet pop, and probably not ...

Please suggest a proper step to reduce sciatica pain i am in hell?

Can anyone help me figure out what may be wrong with me?
Ok, I know no one is a doctor here or rather can't diagnose me but I figured I would ask reguardless and see if anyone may have had similar problems:
For the last four days I have had ...

Weird pain in my foot...?
Recently I've started to feel a strange pain in the bottom of my foot. Every now and then it feels like there's a thorn in my foot, when there isn't, in which case it hurts to walk on ...

Im getting my belly button pierced, is there any thing I can do before I go to help ease the pain?

Should i put some IcyHot in my eyes?

I have intense pain right in the middle of my chest...what could this be??
I noticed a couple days ago that i have an intense pain in the center of my chest right at the bottom of my breasts. It feels as if i have been punched extremely hard and its very painful. My mom ...

Low back pain best best treatment /?
have had surgery in the past my back is sore want to get on top of it quickly as going on holiday next week
think i did this at work lifting as we have had a very busy & heavy time lately <...

Is it Normal for you to feel nauseous when you have a headache?
My mom said he feels that way all time she has a headache and I just wanted to make sure if it was normal....

What would cause ringing in only one ear?

wiggleworm283
My head hurts all the time. Why?
Almost everyday i have to take advil because my head hurts so bad. Is it unhealthy? does anybody have any ideas why?

shashonah
Rating
maybe change your pain medication, you could try biofeedback,run your hands or feet under hot water, it could be your diet ,cafiene, sugar, try diferent things , I wish you well, I know head pain is no fun.

Deadsion
well it could either be the lack of fresh air, constipation, stress on the eyes, lack of sleep, dehydration, or even regular stress. stop taking so much advil though, ull end up with a stomach ulcer pretty soon

Bexsi
Rating
I have the same thing - and i have tried all sorts of different medication (at one stage i gave myself asprin poisoning)

you do need to see your doctor as it is a serious illness and can be quite debilitating - some days i find i can't get out of bed because i think my head will explode.

I have had head x-rays and blood tests and we are trying to get to the bottom of it - but there are so many possibilities as to what is wrong.

In my case my sinuses are blocked and are causing pressure around my eyes.

Your best bet is to see your doctor and have some tests done.

Good luck

James
Stop thinking so much

nighttime
When was the last time you had a eye exam?

dbgyog
Rating
There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.
Acidity, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation;
Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms it.
Acupuncture is the best treatment. I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.
Avoid late sleeping if possible;spicy, sour, stale bakery foods and alcohole.
Sweet foods, sweet fruits, milk, rice and good sleep will help you.
But you try one herbal remedy- two drops of drumstick leaves' juice in opposite nostril if one side pains and both nostrils if full H/A will give you rescue. Betel leaf helps but it isvery strong.

Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. – 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector – 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

curious
do u drink water. if not, u are probably dehydrated.

robin
Rating
GO TO THE DOCTOR

chicken
Rating
We need more details but here are some tips.
Try drinking more water. Get more fresh air. The cause of headaches is either too much blood in your head or too little blood in your head. So.... if you're on your feet all day you need to put some heat to your heat and cold water to your feet. If your laying down all day, you need to stand up and put some hot water on your feet and cold ice pack on your head.
Hope this information helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy