Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I am taking Hydrocodone, can I pass this drug test?
I have been taking Lortab for about 3 months now for my TMJ problem. My doctor gave me 7.5/500 which I have been abusing I admit. I take anywhere from 7-12 a day. I have a drug test in 5 days for a ...

Hand/Wrist/Elbow Pain from playing too much guitar/typing too much?
Hey, I've got a dreadnought acoustic guitar that I play about 3 hours a day and I'm on my laptop typing reports or surfing for about 3 additional hours a day. Lately my hands/wrists/arm ...

How can I prevent pain in my wrist from computer use?
I'm using my computer more and more with work, and my wrist is starting to hurt on a daily basis. Is there a way to prevent this? I don't want to get carpal tunnel......

What is wrong? it hurts so much!! PLEASE ANSWER!?
I think something is wrong but I dont know what! its not my usual allergy symptoms or anything Ive ever had before.
scince yesterday ive been breaking out in a itchy rash under my skin, but it ...

Wat could be causes of Heavy breathing and severe chest pain at a time??
My girl friend who is 22 years old some times get this breathing problem where she isn't able to breathe normally..but she feels like its blocked somehow. And this comes along with severs chest ...

HEARTBURN. Anybody have a quick cure please?

What side of the body is the apendix on?

Headache...?
My sister has a bad headache, we're home alone, no way to contact parents. she's allergic to ibuprofen, and is 14. weight =120 lbs. What can she take? Thanks. Also, what can you take for ...

What's wrong with me??
I have had problems with both my knees since I can remember. When I was 10, I remember going to the doctor's for it. All I can remember is that they said I have a disease in my knees that is ...

Pain relieve?
In your opinion, what is the best over the counter pain reliever?...

Is it true cracking your fingers can cause joint damage?
My fingers ahev started to hurt and i cant move them some of the time....

Is it safe to be put under during sugery by a gay doctor?

Additional Details
The last time his happen i awake and my hemeriods were torn ...

Can u give yourself a headache?

I keep getting headaches every week, or every day. whats wrong?
ok, i know that a lot of things can cause headaches, but i doubt its dehydration, but it might be my sight.. but i have to wait for a week to see the eye doctor, and these headaches have been going ...

What to do for severe headache?
I am 37 years old.I'm suffering from headache when I was 14 or 15 (From when my period started)But I fell headache not only in time of period but any time.I visited many doctors and took various ...

Can i die?
if i just got my hair dye and i have a ...

I'm 16 yrs old, and today at work i was cleaning a table (waitress) when a sharp, sudden pain occured above my
heart. it felt almost like heartburn, so i ignored it. A minute or two later, my left arm went tingly and numb, all the way down to the tips of my fingers. I suddenly became hot and sweaty, and my ...

Back Problems?
Ok a don't want any funny answers but i have had aches and pains in my back for the past 3 month or so i didn't think much of them but now its seemed to get worse over time and sometimes i ...

I can't sleep cos my toes ache. What can I do ?

My left wrist hurts i don't know why can anyone help me i'm 27 years old?

babbles24x7
My head has been hurting for four days?
I have been getting headaches for four days and I never have them. I also go to sleep at 10:30 and sleep all night and then wake up at 6:30 and feel like I haven't slept. I woke up one morning and almost threw up and my eyes are puffy. I was in an accident about a month ago and my back and neck hurt sometimes, but there's nothing really official that they are actually in a bad state. Whats wrong with me? (I'm still a virgin so I'm not pregnant)

GG
Rating
sound slike early signs of the flu or you're way tense without even realizing it and causing this pain by being so tense and stressed

P.J.
You need to go straight to either your family physician or to the emergency room. Since you have recently been in an automobile accident it is possible that you have an injury that is just now showing up. Please do not play around with not getting this seen to immediately. There is so many things that could be the cause. Several could be life threatening. So, Please get there now! I hope you get your right answers from a professional instead of waiting on our unprofessional answers. best of news and luck to you.

Loreen W
Rating
sounds like a migraine to me i get them alot i have to take imitrex for mine they have pills nasal sprays and injections i find the injections to work best
you could also try head-on for migraines this sometimes helps mine before they get real bad

~Ta Da~
You shouldn't be asking this on yahoo, you should be asking a DOCTOR.

sddq_nn
Go to the doctor.

alan c
You could be suffering from something called post traumatic stress syndrome. This usually occurs after an accident. Make an appointmet with your doctor to make sure everything is ok. Hope all turns out well. Good luck.

; )

Jamie
You should go see the doctor and get it checked. My sister had her head hurting and throw up. Her head was hurting for several weeks and she told me about it and said it is just a severe headache. When she was home alone, my other sister found her unconscious on the floor. She was in a coma. We found out that she had artery in the brain that was blocked and then it popped. She was bloody in her head. She had AVM. She was hospitalized for more than a month. Very few people survive it. But she still alive and well so I thank god for it. GET IT CHECKED.

Blueberryflowers
Maybe your room needs a humidifier and you may need to check the furnace filter to see if it needs replacement. Dry air can cause sinus problems that can make headaches.Of course if it is something else you need to check with the doctor

sustiles
Get to a doctor and get tested for meningitis. I had the worst headache of my life and after 5 days I dragged myself to the Dr. where it was discovered I had viral meningitis. Don't wait.

Baby *****
:O i had headache for a wk n it never went till i was jus goin out the door to doctors n it went lol

random it rele was lol

i tink u have jus gt the flu

Medicine Woman
Rating
Sounds like some of the vertebra in your neck could be out of line (mine got that way from a car accident). I went to a chiropractor who re-aligned me and the headaches stopped after about a day, it could take 2 days or more depending on how much re-aligning you need. You could be waking up at night and not remembering it, that could be why your eyes are puffy. I would see a chiropractor or a DO (I think they are best) . DO's can give you medical advice and medication but a chiropractor can't. Make an appointment today.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy