Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Can anyone tell me why my ankles swell all the time?
It's really painful i can push in the skin round my ankles and it stays squashed in for about 5 mins. My friend said it's to do with my heart, I am 40yrs old. Any suggestions?

I ...

What should I do?
I am 14 years old and I sprained my wrist and I am currently using an ace bandage. It provides ligth support but It isn't really helping with the pain, because whenever I turn it,move it or even ...

I fell like crap?
My brother is sick. Now I just woke up 4 school and my head hurts,my nose hurts,everything hurts Make me fell better.
Additional Details
My mom is leting me stay home so ...

What could chronic back pain mean (for a 34yo woman)? I've never really had back pain before until now. My
back has been hurting for a month now off and on. No injuries or strain I can recall. It's my lower middle back and mid back....

Heartburn!!?
Yes,tormenting of heartburn.
About 2 years ago I began getting daily heartburn.At that time I was taking alot of tylenol 3's if that was a reason?who knows,anyway I have dam heartburn ...

23 regular advils in less than 24hrs?
First off, no I'm not suicidal.
Second off I took about 23 regular advil pills in less than 24 hours (hence the question name) and I passed out. I took about 6 in 4 hours and the rest in ...

What do growing pains feel like?
The physical ones, not the emotional ones....

How do you deal with your Chronic Pain?
I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) also referred to as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD). I'm 14 (almost 15), and have had this very painful disease for a little over a year and a ...

What are the best knee ache medicine available?

Tylenol 3...help?
I have recently gotten knee surgery and I have to take Tylenol 3...but it makes my stomach hurt. I've tried to take it with food, but it still hurts. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced ...

Is there any way to relieve pain while getting blood drawn? I have a dr`s appt tomorrow?
My first pregnancy check ...

How do i get rid of thise headache?
I been having this headache for weeks now. It seems like it wont go away. Its like my head hurts everytime i shake my head. ALso my neck hurts too..Anyone have any advise that will help me get rid of ...

Can drinking alcohol cause this?
cronic pain to your foot,very severe,which travels up and down the leg,when can relieve the pain?when strong painkillers dont work.wat else do you think the pain can be doctor dont know ,just keep ...

Why do i get this?
why do i constantly get spasms like on my eyelid on my legs and stuff,
and i get cramps on my foot ...

Just before i awake i get charlie horses on the back of my leg between my knee and ankle what do i need to do?

Pains and aches in my feet?
Over the past couple of days, I have had quite bad pains in my feet. Around the heel and ball of my foot, each foot in the same areas. As the weather has changed considerably over the past couple of ...

What are cramps nad how can you stop/prevent them?

Heartburn!?
I have heart burn i dont wanna take any medicine does any body know any other ways to get rid of it....

Do i need medical attn?
sunday morning my wife admitted to cheating on me and sleeping with the guy.(that hurted me deeply) could something affect my emotions so much that i could have chest pains. monday my chest was ...

I am having a problem with my wrist, everytime, I wake up from bed or a nap, its numb and tingly...it hurts!?
I mean even everytime I work, or do something, it goes numb. I hope someone can help me determine what might be wrong.
Additional Details
Its not just my wrist, its my whole arm, up to ...

Lilly
My ears hurts so bad! Please help?
I was cleaning my ears with a Q-tip. Then a little while later it started hurting so bad! When I push on my ear anywhere it hurts and sometimes when I don't push. I always feel water coming out. What did I do to it and when will it stop hurting? If there is a way to make it stop hurting sooner please tell me?

Thanks so much!

zamarel
Try half vinegar and half rubbing alcohol and pour into ear a couple times daily. Really works.

jammer
Rating
Try to put just a drop of rubbing alcohol in it, you may just have some fluid in your ear which will make it hurt, so if you put alcohol in it and thats what it is...it will dry it out. If that doesnt work then you may have an ear infection and you would need to see a doc.

bubbly grl
Rating
u might have an ear infection or something. Either way, go see a doctor and never stick q tips inside ur ears.

People need to learn humor
Did you put the Q-Tip to far into your ear? You may have irritated your ear drum...You should call your Doctor

rhysc
Rating
See the doc, it sounds like there is somthing in your ear.

The ear/inner ear is the tightest skin in/on your body, if you get some dirt in there or something that is able to soak up water it will put pressure on the already tight skin of the ear. This is what I think it causing the pain in the ear...ENT Ear Nose and Throat Doc for you.!!

chnk5399
Rating
This is the best home remedy for an ear infection. Put some peroxide on a cotton ball and squeeze a few drops into your ear with your headed tilted sideways then put the cotton ball in your ear for an hour or so it should help. I have done it 1000 times and it has never failed me. ALso if there is any dirt in their the peroxide will disolve it. It feels a little funny when it starts bubbling but it is totally safe.

Chas B
Keep the Q-tips out of your ear and go to this link

http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm

Bedria H
Rating
well im not sure what happened but i guess u can try putting something hot to relieve the pain but make sure it's not really hot just for example heat salt wrap it with a cloth and put it on your ear!

Cynthia
Rating
You may have ruptured your ear drum. You need to see the doctor. It can become infected and can risk damage to your hearing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy