Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

My testicals can twist about 45 degrees pritty easy ...?
Is this bad I don't think they can twist all the way and there is no pain ?...

First tatoo??! HELP.?
I am going to get my first tatoo tomorrow above my hip bone not on it but like in the space before it. I am not scared of needles like getting shots at the doctors wise. I am scared to give blood ...

Whats the quickest safest way to stop a burn from stinging?
Its a light burn on the cuticle area of my thumb. Came from water running off the bottom of a hot pot i was washing.
Additional Details
Cold water helped! Thanks :-)

By the ...

Hangover cures?
ugh!...

Ok I'm gonna ask again since no one answered me yet...PAIN AND PILLS...HELP?
ok so in the last 2 months i have been to the er for severe pain with muscle spasms and both times they gave me valium for the spasms and percocets for the pain. honestly those are the only things ...

I keep getting head aches. what could it be?

I have pain on my left side above my breast?

How does one get over a brocken heart?

My left ear hurts - why?
So my left ear has hurt all day. It mostly hurts when I move my head. It kind of feels like my ear is popping, or I've got water logged in it, but I haven't been swimming in about a week. I...

I have a sore throat, hurts when i swallow, and there is some white spots at the back of my throat, what isit?

Additional Details
Also my tongue is ...

My dad has artheritis in his knee and says he has alot of pain how can he help get rid of the pain?
everytime he trys to bend over or walk down or up the stairs he complains about it hurting him really bad even somtimes walking hurts ...

I often wake up with a headache. What might be the cause?
I take no meds of any kind, have no unusual probs falling to sleep, and am not aware of any troubling dreams...... The headache usually subsides within an hour or two after I'm up and ...

What I found on my Q-Tip?
It was squeaking and was brown with white spikes, looked like a baby squirrel in a sense...any thoughts? And why do people get these in their ears?...

What caused the worst stomach ache you ever had?
i am talking more along the lines of "what type of food" and also how much?...

Wen in middle of stairs r u halfway up or halfway down?

Is painless injection really possible?
does taking a pain reliever before getting a shot help? does EMLA work? does valium help?...

Is man milk good for sore throats?

Additional Details
Yes they do, I have milked a man on many occasion....

My Husband is in serious pain from Sciatica and....?
He can't work. I've been at home with our 5 month old baby and I wasn't working. We are going down. We filed for disability but that takes a while to get started. I've been ...

What is the most annoying or painful thing you are dealing with right now?
what is your plan of action?...

How do I get ride of a migraine?

notyoureverydaygurl
My back is killing me!! It even hurts when I breathe, laugh and its hard to move. Whats wrong with me?
I havent done anything lately to pull a muscle or anything... I even tried to put a heating pad on it for awhile but that doesnt seem to be helping eitheir!! I cant bare the paon any longer! What can I do to reduce the pain?

dr.solid snake
Rating
i think you have what is called anklyosing spondlitis.it is a genetic disorder.i start almost at young age.it cause fussion of the vertebra.with hard breathing problem.it is worse in the morning and it is reduced by motion.it is diagnosed by x.ray.and by a simple test.go to the wall and try to put your skull and your heil at a same vertical line.

LAYLA R
Go to Doctor you might have pnemonia

hbitual linstppr
Rating
no more buttt secks for you

Taneshyia S
Rating
take a tylenol and then lie down.... if tha t don't work then just go to a doctor.... Sorry

Mel A
Rating
sounds like a kidney infection go and see your doctor

highballer906
you need to see a healthcare prof. it could be many things, these symptoms mentioned mimick many ailments and diseases, my be serious and may be mild, if you looked these symptoms up in any medical texts, u would probably qualify for many, then you will start to worry and think you fall into these categories unnessasarily. No one on here even a practioner can give you advise because you have to be seen physically to feel exactly the area you are inquirin g about, possibly run further tests and if needed and possibly prescribe meds, the best remedy for any ailment is tiger balm, the liquid variety you can buy in chinese shops, or homeopathic, type stores, you can buy the cheap balm variety at most dollar stores/variety stores, but the liquid works like a charm, all u need is two drops, rub it or get someone to rub it on with a coin, something about the metal activates it better, rub for about a minute, right away you will feel immediate relief for a looonnnng time. it works like a charm for use on ANY aches/pains, I swear by it. in meantime try acetaminophin or advil for the pain until you get to see a doctor to rule out anything more concerning. Hope you feel better:-D

dogwhisperer16
go to the doctor, maybe even the ER. Back pain is nothing to fool with. The spinal cord is far to important (and easily damaged ) to risk.

ferretgirl226
hotpads work the best

Ashley D
Rating
walk it off

danilli
Rating
take ibuprofine, i play a dr on tv so i know

tacomadc
Use cold packs instead of heat packs - they do nothing but irritate it.
Try stretching, and if that doesn't work get a massage, start exercising and see a Chiropractor. Best luck.

Tori Louise
Rating
go to the doctor

Brainius
Go to the doctor.

charlene p
You need to ice it, not put heat on it. The icing will bring down the inflammation.

good golly its molly
Heating pads usually make muscles hurt worse, so stop putting the heating pad on there. Take some tylenol and get hooked up with a chiropractor. They will be able to pinpoint the problem, and they will take xrays to make sure it's not your bones that are causing the problem.

A lot of health insurance providers cover chiropractor visits, so just check with them to see.

Nader Girl
You might have a virus in your spinal chord and need antibiotics, like from a flu.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy