Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I pulled my right leg muscle and I keep getting cramps in that leg. What can I do to make it go away?

I get alot of headaches and i dont no why what can i do?

What is the best thing for a head ach/?

Shin splints?
is there a miracle cure out there???./.....

Is there a better way for me to sleep that would relieve pain in my hips?

Additional Details
I don't have arthritus, just painful lower back and hip on the right side from carrying too many books.

Sorry about the lack of info- I'm tired ...

What the best way to deal with pain a day after the excersizing, god my sholders are sore?

Additional Details
if i keep on excersizing will the pain ...

Medical help quick please?
My dauughter just phoned me and she told me that she had taken 2 ibuprofen tablets 400mg . She was prescribed only to take one ,but she was in pain and stupidly took two .Can this do any harm please ?...

Not a single day without Migraine.?
My head, it hurts..
i can't work, i can't think...
i'm having migraine every single day.
Doctors said that i over reacting, they CT scanned me and found nothing...

Have you had a good experience with a chiropractor? A bad one? Please share...?
I'm currently having a great experience and working on chronic pain that I've had for years. I've heard mixed reviews from people about chiropractors. What's your opinion/...

Is there any good tablets on the market for people with migraines who are allergic to codiene?

I got kicked up the bum again, i have pain?
This boy at school kicked me up the bum very hard 3 days ago, now i have a really big bruise and a footmark on my bum where i was kicked. I have alot of pain, it hurts loads. Do i have a bad injury? I...

What does pain on the right side below the ribs mean?

Best otc pain reliever without asprin?
i have arthritis in my back pretty bad but i also have a stomach full of ulcers and can*t take asprin..know anything good?...

My Daughter has very painfull IBS with chest pain and wind,We think it's down to white bread,need help please

Why in hospitals do they wake you at 2 in the morning to give you sleeping tablets?
said it ...

What would hurt more on a visit to the doctor?
I am going to the doctors office next week and I am scared. I think that I am going to get 2-3 vaccinations.

-Would the vaccinations cuase a lot of pain?
- Does a vaccination hurt ...

Help home alone with sleepin kids have major heartburn and no way to store is ther some thing i can do?

I get terrible headaches everyday. I have never had any head or neck injury's. They are pounding or stabing.

Can you truly trust the depression pills , and other medicines that you are taking, that are doctor prescribed
a lot of times, i wonder do i really need all of this
medicine that the doctor is selling me? And if i w
anted to get off of some of it. which ones do i let
go? seem like more times ...

Um wat is happening [im 14]?
The last week in may i noticed i was really tired and needed to sleep. But 1 nigh my body got very week and my parents rushed me to the ER. They said it could be drugs or other stuff but it wasnt ...

ppower_legend
My ankles are sore in the morning. WHY?
for the past couple of months i wake up and for the first 5 minutes walking my ankles ache like mad then they are fine for the rest of the day. Does any one else have this prob?
Additional Details
for the past couple of months i wake up and for the first 5 minutes walking my ankles ache like mad then they are fine for the rest of the day. Does any one else have this prob?

Im definately not pregnant as im a bloke

Mike Sanders
Rating
take a pregnancy test.

irmaynerds
Rating
Sounds like your boyfriend likes to play rough.

The Psychedelic Wardrobe Monster
Rating
Do you do a lot of running in your dreams?

Steve F
Rating
I have a similar problem,
I have psyritic arthrits, for you it could just be bad circulation.

I wouldn't worry about it unless your toes start dropping off.

adrian p
Rating
Means you are pregnant i think, but looks like you are a guy so i dont think this is anatomically possible

harry w
Rating
Sounds like "morning stiffness" common in arthritic conditions. Ask your pharmacist if you are suitable to take ibuprofen an hour or so before bedtime. Need to understand what may have brought it on....jogging ??...putting on weight ??

convictravers
Rating
If you sleep on you front it may be that your feet are bent into a postion that is slightly unnatural! Try falling asleep on your back to see if this helps!

Sarah H
You could be suffering water retention.

Try raising the end of your bed (put a brick or something under each of the bottom feet). This will raise your feet above your heart & help circulation.

Give it a couple of days, if that doesn't work see your GP...just incase you have some kind of skeletal muscular problem.

Good luck

f0xymoron
Do you have wooden floors and walk barefoot in the house? I have the same problem (and heel pain too) as the house I'm currently in has marble floors. I started wearing footwear in the house, and it's really helped as bare feet alone aren't the most effective shock absorbers.

donna_honeycutt47
It could be Arthritis. People who suffer with Arthrits will tell you its always worse in the mornings. Your age does not matter, even babys can get it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy