Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Why does my neck hurt so much?
I have been having neck and shoulder pain for over a month. Cervical x-rays showed nothing. An MRI showed degenerative disc disease. I have been having physical therapy but it doesn't seem to ...

Long term pain management advice please?
I have been battling pain for 5 years now. Hardly any sleep etc.
Just recently I feel I cannot pretend I'm OK any more. I feel angry and keep crying. Sorry, but I am crying as I write this.<...

HELP.... do you kno?
Any remedies for sore feet?
I bought a new pair of pumps and unfrotunately, I was on my feet whole day and the shoes weren't broken in yet so I have a gazilion blisters.
I kno you'...

Stomach cramps?
For the past 4 days I have been getting pains which aren't exactly in my stomach to be honest but lower down as if they are in my womb or my bladder. It comes and goes and it's like a ...

Sudden onset of severe neck pain??
i woke up this morning, and my neck was fine.
i did nothing to strain any muscles today either, but around 10 my neck started hurting.
it's the very centre of my neck, it radiates up ...

My pill wont go down??
i took my prozac pill but its stuck in my throat and it hurts so horribly bad, im crying it hurts so much, and i dont usually cry so this is really painful. its hurting my back and my throat and i ...

Liquid pain medication?
When I get my wisdom teeth pulled, I know that I will need pain medication. I'm not the best at swallowing pills, is there any liquid I could request?...

Charlie horse! Hurts really bad.?
I did alot of dancing and have never ever gotten charlie horses. I danced alot lately just for fun. I woke up yesterday and got my first charlie horse ever. It hurts so bad. It didnt hurt yesterday ...

Whats the difference between darvocet and vicodin and or percocet?
was wondering if darvocet helps take the pain away?...

How painful is a rootcanal?

Why don't they make a chewable adult pain reliever?
I have two teenagers who can't swallow pills. One has medical reasons, the other one has such a high gag reflex he just can't get them down. There are chewable children's doses, why ...

Why did i feel so dizzy threw out the day ?
as soon as i started waking up in the moring i started feeling very dizzy, i thought maybe it si because i am dehydrated, so drank alot of water and that didnt help at all, so then i thought if i ...

Do women in fact have a higher pain threshold than men do?

What do you do to mend your head ache?
Besides take any kind of drugs (like, Tylenol, Aspirin, Marijuana, etc..)....

My brother has a cramp!!?
Yesterday, my brother was vomiting alot, so he stayed home from school today, and when i came home, he told me he has had a "stitch" or "cramp" right under his right rib cage. He ...

Woke up this morning when I turned my head slightly the whole room spun, felt sick?
The only way I could stop the spinning was laying on my back and stare at the ceiling. Each time I turned my head to the left or right the spinning started. After 2 hours of lying flat, the spinning/...

Pain relief for an inner ear infection?
I have an inner ear infection and my doctor didnt give me any meds for pain. Today was my last day on my antibiotics. It is relatively late now and my mom is in bed. As I write this I am in tears ...

What would help me to relax so I won't be so stressed out?

Can a broken heart be healed with a tender kiss?

I'm only 20, however I've been experiencing stiff and painful joints, what could be the cause?
I've been experiencing stiff joints especially around the finger joints. Also, some back pain and knee pain. I'm only 20. Will these symptoms disappear or am I having athritis? I've ...

ivanhoe80918
Male, i have a pain below my belt-line on my right side, any concerns?

Marcy G
Rating
make a fist with your left hand and extend your thumb. Place your fist on your belly button. Where the thumb points is the general area your appendix is located. If you have an increased fever along with your pain you could be experiencing appendicitis. Call your Doctor if the pain persist.

sugarsugar
Maybe you have your belt too tight...
but it can be appendicitis
(if it's getting worst ..

eagedeon
Take your temperature. If you're running a fever, it could be appendicitis; get someone to take you to the local E.R.

Jessica D
Rating
Hello! You need to see your doctor to rule out appendicitis, or even inguinal hernia. It could be simple muscle strain, but the location and side are suspicious. Good luck. Only your doctor, or even an emergency room doctor can diagnose this.

answerthis
Rating
It would be hard to make a reasonable guess without a little more information such as...is the pain constant, do you have a fever or chills, does the pain get worse when you touch the area?

It could be as simple as a muscle pull or it could be appendicitis. You might want to go in to your nearest walk in clinic. Good luck.

Piggies!
Rating
You could have a hernia, the only way to know for sure is to go to the doctor though.

sam1230
Rating
Depending on how long it's been there and if it's a sharp pain or dull pain, it could be a hernia or your appendix. If you start running a fever or have other symptoms, you should see a doctor.

infoman89032
how long have you had pain if its just started and you been working heavy things could have busted the well... its a dull pain if is something most live with type pain but its best if its bugging you alot then go see a doc is best advice

mike d
Rating
sounds like a hernia! is there a mass? can you push it in? call your doctor!

FeatherHead
Rating
Gall bladder? See a Dr.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy