Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Why is a Migraine so different to a headache?
What is it that makes us feel so bad when we have a migraine than a normal headache? What is the migraine doing to our heads?
Additional Details
lol Mental - i am sick when i have ...

My mouth hurts so bad?
I was eating my cerial this morning and I bit the bottom of my mouth under my toung. It started to bleed alot and I went to school. but my toung hurts when I move it around and when I eat. any ...

Constant headache and nausea?
For the last 2 days I have had a constant headache with a bit of nausea with it. What can it possibly be? Should I go to a doctor or will it go away. I feel extremely tired as well, but I do get ...

I am having an MRI scan on my back,has anybody else had one,what is it like?

Will my thumb get infected?
I was washing my choppin board the other day and there way cheese on it, I scraped it off with my nail but it was so hard it went down in between my nail and finger.....started bleeding, i put a ...

I have a migraine..?
and I'm out of my Migraine meds.

What do you guys do for migraines?
Additional Details
Thank you Thmart and Kev... I know where Thmart lives, and I will find you Kev.. I ...

How to suicide without pain?

Does it hurt donating blood?
i would like to become a blood donator but i hate pain!!! i want to know if it hurts and if so....how much...if u can explain...lol......

I know advil says only 2 peels but if your in alot of pain and it's not working, would 2 or 3 more hurt?
I'm not the kind to wan to hurt my body, but sometimes I don't feel it's working. Would it be wrong or would it bad for my body to take a few more than said. Not alot more (not 8) but ...

Whats good for back ache?
got worse after having children .what can i do to streghthen my ...

Earache from swimming?
i have an earache in both ears and i think its been because ive been swimming alot and ive been floating in the water and my ears have been underwater alot. is there anything i can do to make them go ...

If you get stabbed with a knife?
I am just curious because i hear about so many people on TV getting stabbed and stuff so i am wondering how much does it hurt?

Like let say i get stabbed where my abs are how much would it ...

This is no Joke...Ive got a pain in my butt!?
Right in my crack...almost to where it starts near my back. It hurts to sit unless i sit straight up. I cant lean back a little. hurts pretty bad. As funny as it sounds I checked it out in the mirror....

Migraine worries help?
can anyone help?
i have suffered from migraine since i was a child, as it got worse as ive got older.!
its getting me down and effecting my life, i will get a migraine attack come on by ...

Ow... I burnt my tounge... How can I get it to stop hurting?

Why do people prefer taking the lift over stairs?
I fail to understand why people waste a lot of their time waiting for the lift when they can not only save time and electricity but also get some exercise by using the ...

Would would happen to a person if they took pain killers without needing them?
like someone who takes them without having physical pain....

I have the worst stomach ache! Please Hurry!?
I have a horrible stomach ache. I know a lot of times that if you have a stomach ache and you throw up that it makes you feel a lot better. The problem is I can't make myself throw up. Can ...

How can I sooth my sore throat?
I need tips on how to sooth a sore throat with out having to go to the doctor's office. Any tips?...

Do you ever get a worried feeling inside even if there's nothing to worry about?
just randomly?...

Bumumble the 3rd (Bow down 2 me)
Is is true if you poke someone in the bellybutton really hard you can kill them?

stephaniej2888
i have never heard of that!

Janet
wierd

Lyle M
no you actually can my cousin had that done to him

WL
Rating
yes

andyme1234
where did u get this from???

Happy Man
I suppose if a boxer punched someone hard enough on the belly button the blow could cause a fatal injury.

barbamatt
Depends on what you poke them with!

Think about it for a minute....if you can kill someone with your finger by poking them in the navel. Hardly, unless the person being poked has a sever medical condition.

I guess a professional boxer or something like that can deliver a strong enough blow to the gut to kill someone. But dang...it would be a hard hit to do it. People have died from being hit in the gut. But it was more than a poke in the belly button.

orlaith
Rating
ah jaysus I hate that word ..."bellybutton"...oh I cant stand it.
And I hate looking at them, oh they are ugly.
Anyway mine is more of a "belly hole" than a "belly button"..oh I hate even looking at my own.
And elbows..God I hate them too......*shiver*

Riley C
yup...i think so

Buddy
Nope

curiousaboutit
yes....a man once slaughtered an entire village that way..that mans would become famous..a legend..and a his name will live forever. R.I.P...Pokemon.

gilly g
Rating
No, unless you have something sharp in your hand but even then it's not necessarily fatal.

very blue dog
I am going to try that today---will get back to you (unless I'm at the police station of course)

blondieeee
I just tried it on my brother... HES DEAD!!!!!!!!

oh NO... its all your fault :'(

ROLF - grow a brain dipstick.

leonard s
no

Gypsy_Girl
maybe if you poke them with a knife

Owlwings
Rating
Only if you poke them with something really, really sharp.

BigRedRidinghood
if you poke so hard your fingers pops out at the back agian, possibly.

john o
Rating
no i don't think so but would be a good lie ot tell young kids

SaRaH
Rating
I dont think so no. But i know if someone pokes me in the belly button i get really squirmish as its a horrible sensation!

Im feeling squirmish now just thinkin about it lol

Mal J
No thats not true, but if you undo the belly button then there bum will fall off.

Pocket Protectorate
Rating
If what you "poke" them with is a sword or a bullet, sure...

**!!**
Rating
Yes, if you poke them with a steel rod.

Tahlia_miss_curious:)
Rating
Hello, i am not sure if you can kill them, i know that it is possible to like put dem in like shock or somthing, i have never heard of somebody dying of that though

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, September 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy