Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

How long do anti-biotics take to work?
i've got the horriblest ear infection ever and i cant hear anything! how long will it take before the anti biotics kick in? i feel so ...

What can you do for a muscle spam/charlie horse in your calf muscle?
It just tightened up all of the sudden and hurt so bad I screamed. Then when it started to calm a little I saw it jumping/spasming.........Please help.
Additional Details
(excuse my ...

My ears are in pain, please help me, what have I done to my ears?
I've had smelly runny itchy & brownish ear drainage coming from my ear that i've scratched and picked at for about 3 wks now. I knw i should have went to doctor, but i bought some ...

I'm In The hospital?
Going to have gall bladder removal. Any thing I should expect? Also pray and wish me luck!...

My friend gave me a massage a week ago and it still hurts a lot?
Will the pain go away or should I seek professional help? Is there anything I can do to speed up the healing process?...

Does anyone know how to get relief while trying to pass a kidney stone?
My husband is doubled-over with the pain from a kidney stone. He refuses to go to the ER but at the same time he needs some relief. He has taken pain meds but thats not working. Does anyone know ...

My husband is having warm/hot flashes and tingles on the lower right side of his back and hip area. Help!!?
He ha never experienced it before. It's not painful just irritating and scary. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!...

What can i use for ache feet ?
i stand all day at work.by the end of the day my feet are aching....

Slept on my neck and now its sore?
damn I slept on my neck funny and now it is all sore. Im sure we have all done this. But how can I find relief. Its really annoying. I was gonna try some tylenol but I dunno any help would be great. ...

My neck just popped and now i have a strange sensation all over my head and neck and i feel lightheaded.?
what happened? will it go away soon? i can't really hold my head up straight for too ...

What is the most physically painful thing a person can experience?

What is wrong with my throat?
Late Saturday night I took two aleves at the same time. I went to bed and woke up in horrible pain in the bottom of my throat. Not sure if I swallowed wrong or what but its Monday now and I still ...

Headache for 7 weeks accompanied with face, neck and head tingling?
I've had a pretty bad headache for about seven weeks. About two weeks into it, I had a strong tingling sensation from the bottom of my neck up into my cheeks. Since then I have had a nonstop ...

I got a ear ache in my left ear... wich side should i sleep on?

Could i have a migrane?
I have a very bad headache, I have taken Tylenol about 2 1/2 hours ago. Could it be a migraine? What are the symtoms of a migraine? My head throbs if I move my eyes and/or neck and/or head too ...

What can be done to alleviate Leg Pains?
What can cause me to have sharp pains down the back side of my leg from the thigh down to the foot and what can i do to help ease the pain??

Thank You for your answers and ...

A TENS machine for back pain. R they any good ?

Additional Details
All good answers THANK YOU...

Headaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
i had my headache for about three months now why isnt it going away.my headache isnt that severe when i play outside i cant feel the pain,but if i dont do anything itll start hurting again.is there ...

Can anyone tell me how they deal with multi cluster headaches on a daily basis for months straight?
imitrex, fioricet, cafergot, all DONT WORK!!!
Additional Details
ok i said these expensisve medications dont work so why be so dumb t say advil?? u dont think i tried that 1st. some of ...

Pain in left breast?
Hi, does anyone know what this could be, i have a very sharp pain in the left side of my breast, ( top of breast) the pain goes down the left side of my neck and left arm, it lasts for approx 30 secs ...

Mel
I woke up this morning and my ears are so clogged I can't even hear the TV. What can I do to fix this?

curmudgeon
q-tips.

americanelite01
Rating
put peroxide in your ears to clean them.

truely human
take benadryl or turn the TV up

avalon123
Rating
i would see a dr, maybe they need cleaning, or could have some fluid in them from a cold , washing your hair, etc. but to be sure see someone.

JoJoBa
See your physician for the cleansing of your ears.

jjjjjjjjj
Rating
Turn up the volume.

‚ô•Jess‚ô•
clean your ears with peroxide...DONT use a q-tip

take 1 cup of rice and put it in a clean sock. microwave it for about 45 seconds. then lay the sock on your ear till it cools off. repeat for the other ear.

if it gets worse. see a DR. my roommate just went through the same thing with her ears.. and almost lost hearing permanently.

Strike
You can try to switch on the TV.This maybe fix the question.

ballaerina
Does it hurt or itch? It could be an infection, in which case you should definitely see a doctor to get some antibiotics.

If it just feels like pressure, like when you're on a plane, I recommend chewing some gum, swallowing a lot, and moving your jaw around. Sometimes it works, sometimes it lasts for a few days.
Whenever I go on a plane, I usually have clogged ears for two days after, and nothing seems to work to unpop them, but it does go away after awhile.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy