Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Swallowing?
feels like flem is in my throat but when i swallow it just sits there and goes no where this has been for very long time now. i can eat and drink fine everything is good just swallowing, just when i ...

Why am I getting regular cramps in my foot?

Advice please? Pain and aching legs how can I get rid of this?
Had this for a few weeks, just dull aching pain and feels like I have walked miles, After sleeping they still ache.

Anything I could do?...

I hear all the time about people getting hooked on drugs like oxycontin. How do they even get these drugs?

Why do I always get headaches/migraines whenever there's a full moon?

I have a headache that won't go away. Please help?
For the past three days now I've had a constant headache that won't go away and I've tried Aspirin and Advil and it doesn't seem to go away. I've tried falling asleep and it ...

Some painkillers claim to go straight to the pain-how does it know where the pain is?

Is there a treatment for Fibromyalgia?
Im a 46 yeal old male and my doctors think i have Fibromyalgia, Is there any medication for this? i have pains all over but mostly tired all the time and pains on my left side of chest area which ...

Whats best for sinus pain?
Ive got a nasty cold and am all blocked up every time i blow my nose i get terrible pain behind my eyes
What is best to use for this as ive never had it this bad before
Thanks in ...

Ear popping and headache on left side?
For the past 9 months I've have a clicking/popping in my right ear. I have to constantly swallow to make my ear pop. It doesn't hurt at all, it is just annoying. As soon as I lay on my ...

Help quik i think i just might of overdosed?
i nomoraly take 500mg of deprakote er i just took 1000mg
most bipolers take 1000mg but im scared how will i no and when will i know?...

Why do the backs of my legs hurt?
Just below my calf muscle on both of my legs there's an area that it is really hard and hurts when pressed or touched, as though i've been kicked, but i haven't, also the pain is ...

My neck is killing me i cant move it please help me?

So I took 12 Panadols, 5 days ago. When am I going to die?
Yea, that's what I did, and now my head feels dizzy I 've lost my appetite almost completly.
I took them because I wanted to die. I had alcohol while taking them and I was really drunk ...

How can i get rid of...?
this horrible headache that is starting? i really hate taking anything for it, is there anything that is natural to get rid of headaches?...

Carpal Tunnel?
I have really bad carpal tunnel. My hand hurts all the time. I can't sleep anymore because of it. I bought a brace to sleep in but it does not work at all. I have tried tightening it I've ...

Cluster headaches?
My son has just started a cycle of cluster headaches. Apart from avoiding alcohol and caffeine is there anything else that can shorten the cycle of these daily headaches? They usually last a month ...

Whats wrong with me?!?
my tonsils are so swollen i havent slept in a couple of days now.....im soooo tired......my throat is killing me...there are even a 2 or 3 white bumps on my tonsils.......i can barely drink water it ...

My ear feels blocked what can i do?
while playin with my sister my ear got blocked (like an hour ago)

my right ear is blocked and i cant hear anything it feels like is there is something between my ear and eardrum

Why does my wrist ache when I write?
does anyone else get this? when I write fast, my wrist aches and it prevents me from writing fast, its like my hand cant keep up with how fast i need to write. what is this and how can i prevent ...

Erin K
I woke up and the side of my face jaw and ear hurts, what is it do you think?
Someone I know woke up and their whole left side of their face hurts and they cannot hear too well out of their ear, and its hard to eat and they tried warm washcloth, but it still hurts, any suggestions? AND YES I KNOW see a doctor lol...... but if it isn't nothing to bad then, it doesn't hurt to ask.
Additional Details
good answers really, I'm gonna add yea, it hurts in the teeth too, in the middle of his top teeth, and when you talk, feel pain in your ear., no sore throat, but swallowing hurts. thanks guys too ^_^

notyou311
It could be a dental problem. Sometimes a bad tooth can affect the whole side of your face including your ear. Call the dentist and ask what he thinks.

tygr2006@sbcglobal.net
Rating
You slept to hard and probably on one side

K®ÀZÂ¥ Ã
Since Your Have Mentioned That One Side Of Your Face Hurts Then I Feel That You Have Not Been Sleeping Right, or the pillow is not suitable for you, I suggest that you should try changing your pillow it might help, initally you might find it difficult to adjust but you'll get the hang of it.

Perfect_Human
It could be a TMJ problem or facial nerve problem or ear problem not a dental one...

So, see a doctor for a correct diagnosis........

Coz I can't do so (without seeing u):)

What u will hear won't hurt!

Except if u delay it more, it might lead to serious condition (facial nerve palsy)>>>>>>>>>paralysis of half the face

Hope wuz able 2 help
Good Luck

neutral
T-M Joint Syndrome or Inner Ear Infection possibly.

candyleah01
I clinch my teeth at night and wake up some mornings with my jaw almost locked. This is most likely the issue.

Angela Vicario
i think because of the way that person was sleeping.

48012ismbd
My roomate had the same symptoms and it turned ou tto be a reaction to an medication she was taking for gout.

parsonsel
Rating
you slept goofy. Take some Tylenol. If it still hurts tomorrow, could be sinuses or infection or something like that.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy