Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Ouch my arm hurts ?
i got 4 shots in each arm and it hurts ,,...

What inside your head like causes a headache?
like pressure or ...

Medical help please! I have serious pain in my head...?
I woke up Friday morning with a sharp pain in my head, which felt like a migrane. My vision was completely thrown off, I could only see what was directly in front of me. The last three days I have ...

How can i cheer up a dear Friend who is feeling poorly please?

What dose it mean when your body is sore after a work out?
well i just started working out and after the days i worked out my chest and arms get sore now i know that this is normal but im not shure if this is a sine that im working my self to hard or is it ...

Can tylenol with codeine be crushed and taken that way?
i can't swallow pills easily and i was prescribed tylenol with codeine recently so i was just wondering if you can crush it up and mix it with with apple sauce or something like that and take it ...

What's the best method for popping your ears on a flight?
I have been to the ENT and she tried to teach me to pop my ears b/c I have SERIOUS pain on planes and my left ear stays blocked for a good 2 days after getting off a plane. I even feel the pressure ...

REALLY bad sunburn?
So, I have a terribly bad sunburn on both my shoulders, though my left shoulder is worse, from being out in the sun for 8 hours.

My shoulders are almost a purplish color and my left one ...

How can I relieve the pain of a crick in my neck?
Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! It hurts so bad,I `m sitting here with a heating pad on it,that helps a little bit!
Additional Details
Thanks so much for any help!...

Coffee withdrawal?
So i was late to work today, so i rushed, and forgot to eat breakfast, which has included coffee for the past 5 years.

so now, i have a terrible headache, and my eyes hurt from the ...

Head-on has any one tried it for a headache?

What is the symptoms of Brain Stroke ?

What's in the middle of Nowhere?

Additional Details
Drea- You did made me smile. That was cute!!...

What could this be?
im having symptoms such as lower back pain, lower abdominal pain, and now side pain. Its not a urinary track or bladder infection. what else could this possibly be?...

Advise how to overcome neck pain?

Does Getting Blood Taken Hurt?
I know that this question has been asked many times, but I would like honest answers. I am not getting my blood tested, but I want to be prepared for when I do.
I have heard many times that ...

Pain u been through?
through ur whole whatever age you are what was the worst pain u went through or felt???...

How to get rid of a headache when there is no headache medicine?
Does anyone know how to get rid of a headache, I have a terrible headache and have no tylenol or motrin in my house at the time... any suggestions?...

What are 2 things one can do to help eliminate discomfort and pain from their body?

Why does my ear hurt really bad?
It kinda like an earache but only on the outside of the whole ear. behind it, and it only hurts when i touch it. it feels sore and it kinda ...

rocksborobudman
I stand on my feet about 10 hrs a day on concrete floor..why do the sides of my feet hurt?
they dont hurt on the bottom of them and i wear extra wide shoes

One☮Love
You stand on your feet about 10 hrs a day on concrete floor.

Law

Maxine H
You need to get special shoes for standing on concrete that many hours a day. They do make special shoes to help your feet. The sides of your feet hurt because you are using them to relieve some of your foot pain. Watch next time and count how many times you slide to the side.

captn_carrot
May be that your feet curl in slightly to where you most stand on the sides.
Look at an old pair of your shoes, is the most wear on the outside of the foot?
I would recommend a good pair of shoes designed for extended standing.

Your feet have to last you pretty much the rest of your life, so why would you buy soemthing cheap for soemthing that is that important.

plumpy
Rating
That's a long time to be standing!
Perhaps you're not distributing your weight evenly on your feet. I know I tend to put more pressure on the outsides of my feet than the inside b/c when i look at the sole of my shoes, the outer part is more worn than the inner part. Try taking a load off and giving your feet some rest. Pads that you insert into your shoes may help too.

gurlluvtom
Rating
because theres an arch on the bottom of ur feet, so u dont stand on the bottom/middle, you stand on the sides, where the bone is

SUMSUM
Dude... becuase you stand 10 hrs a day on concrete floors. At least buy one of those jelly things for your shoes. They are about 15 bucks.

BBallplyr255
becuz u stand on ur feet for about 10 hours a day on a concrete floor...naw jk, but maybe its too much stress being put on ur foot. try sum different kinds of shoes or shoes supporters to see if that helps.

Lauren
Rating
Are you flat footed?. I am and i have the same issue. Look into getting some comfortable arch supports or some gel insoles, they really help.

alin
dr scholls will help you out. a lot. are you gellin?!

Tony
Rating
I'm going to guess that by your sides you mean your arch, standing on your feet can lead to flat feet if you don't have the right support. If it is your arch you should get gel supports from any sneaker store it will definitely help, if you don't it will get worse and hurt a lot

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy