Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Is my friend rght about arthritis?
my friend knows a guy who has arthritis, and my my friend asked the guy if it hurt. and the guy said he can barely feel it. is this true?...

Without medicine, what can i use to make my sore throat feel better?
my throat hurts because i have been coughing so much, i am at school and really want it to stop throbbing, is there anything i can do to make it better without having to purchase medication?...

HEAD ACHE getting me down?
this is the fourth day i have had a head ache.
i take a couple a pain killers it goes for a hour or so,then i just wait till the time comes again i can take more pain killers and it goes again ...

LongLasting HeadAche .?
I wudent saw a headache . Its presure My the side off both eyes . thier feel sore underneth . Pain at the back off the neck . Sometimes sensations in the back off the head . Some times pain on ...

My baby is due today, is it normalto get really bad pain in your private area, and between legs?
i can hardly walk really hurts, its a funny pain, hurts so much when i move, and have been getting bad tummy ache like a period pain especially in the ...

How do I get rid of brain freeze?

How do i get narcotics from my dr?

When was the last time you had "butterflies"?
in your stomach.....

I get really bad leg cramps at night that dont stop please help?
it really hurts wakes me out of the deepest sleep quite ...

I just took 2 generic vicodins--hydrocone-- 5mg/500 mg--will I get sleepy?

Exercising?
ok so tonight i decided to do a few exercises.
my choice: i did squats.i don't know if that is
the real name but i did 200 squats.you know
like if you squat down to talk to a ...

I have had constipation for about 5 days now. What should i do?

What is this pain!?
Maybe 3 times a week, I get this extremely awkward and painful sensation that shoots up from the tip of my right, middle finger through my arm and to my chest. It is a shocking feeling almost what I ...

What is more painfull? mental, physical pain?

When i have been out and drank lots of alchohol why do my hands shake the next day?
when i have drank lots of alchohol i get the shakes the next day anyone know why ???...

Back pain!!?
I have had back pain for the last week, but it has become worse. I've tried pain killers which aren't working.
Is there anything I can do rather then go to the doctors?
A...

Cure Headache?
it hurts ahh omg i just need something to get the pain ...

Does anybody know how to get rid of a tension headache?
Last week i pulled my neck and ever since ive been in so much pain havent been able to sleep and ive got a megga tension headache, doesnt matter what i take it wont go away!!!!...

My friend just took 6 advil, will she be okay?

Additional Details
she was being overly dramatic, i dont think she understood what she was doing cuz she is freaking out about it now. its ridiculous shes acting like a young teenager ...

Ouch i'm in severe pain!! (help!!)
so today we went shopping and i don't exercise much so my legs hurt really bad!! idk if it means i'm growing or todays long walk!!?? how to heal the pain? besides pain killers because i ...

London Boi!
I quit drinking and now i have a pounding headache!!???
i didnt drink all that much but this lst month i have been on a bit of a bender. i stopped drinkin 4 days ago and have only been drinking water but i have had a headache on and off since then, and today is by far the worst! please help!

wozzy
start drinking again see if it goes

Secret Name
Rating
Maybe today is the last, or maybe your headaches are from something completely different.

Tomorrow you could be fine, if not see a doctor.

Or, go for a Casual, drink with some friends, see what happens.

Im no drinker so I can't explain it anymore

sweetboniie
Rating
sounds like a detox headache keep drinking water its flushing out all the toxins in your body.

dbgyog
There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.
Acidity, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation;
Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms it.
Acupuncture is the best treatment. I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.

Avoid late sleeping if possible;spicy, sour, stale bakery foods and alcohole.
Sweet foods, COCOANUT WATER,sweet fruits, milk, rice, SPROUTS, SALADS and good sleep will help you.
But you try one herbal remedy- two drops of drumstick leaves' juice in opposite nostril if one side pains and both nostrils if full H/A will give you rescue. Betel leaf helps but it isvery strong.
If it is acute pl search a painful point 3-6 mm behind your thumb nail and press it, H/A will disappear within 30 seconds.

Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. – 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector – 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

crazychick_woman
My friend this is what we call the DT'S.
Your body is detoxing at the moment so you will experience headaches, night sweats for a week or two.
Nothing major to worry about

reggie
Rating
could be a tension headache?and you need lots of chilled water to flush the kidneys?if you still feel bad go visit the doc in the am,take care

Hermosa997
Rating
Ya, you might continue with the headaches for a few more days. Suggestion is to keep drinking the water, and have a couple tylenol every 6 hours or so....this'll ease the pain while you get through the next few days.
Make sure you're eating properly too.....go easy on dairy and acidic foods.

TONY D
Unfortunately for you, this is quite normal. your body, particularily your liver is used to dealing with alcohol, and now it is trying to cleanse your system of all toxins. this will be frequent for a while but does get better. My system had to deal with alcohol every day for 35 years and then I stopped. as a result I pains in bits i didnt know i had! perseve as it will be worth it.

Andy S
Rating
You should get to a doctor and have your blood pressure checked, pronto. If you were drinking a lot and just suddenly quit, your blood pressure can spike up to the point of killing you.

laplandfan
Could certainly be withdrawal headache BUT are you actually drinking enough water?
An average healthy adult should drink at least 2 litres of fluid per day, ideally water.
Please don't be tempted to have an alcoholic drink. Stick to your plans of giving up drinking.
If headache still bad tomorrow the see your GP.

ryan m
drink a sports drink like gatorade to replace some of the minerals and vitamins lost from dehydration due to over indulgance

TheRockLady
Binge drinking causes that. My friend had to quit due to health issues (look up "Holiday Heart" on webmed.com). His headaches lasted 2 weeks. It is your body trying to tell you something. That's how many toxins are in your system. PLEASE don't retoxify in an effort to avoid the penalty. Remember, if you can't have fun without being drunk, you weren't having fun anyway.

Stuart A B
Rating
It's called withdrawal symptoms.

Try and drink fruit juice - preferably vitamin C loaded.

Think yourself lucky you are not having the shakes.

Alcohol in excess is a poison, and after a prolonged bender it can take 4-days to a week for your system, especially your liver and kidneys to adjust. It plays havoc with your blood sugars too, so try and eat a well-balanced diet while you are in recovery.

REALRED
Its withdrawls just keep drinking water and get to AA.

lauren p
its withdrawwal symptoms (Y) your body just needs to get used to it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy