Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

How to cure GAS PAINS?
I have had horriable gas pains for the past 2 days!! I've tried Gas X, and it did not help at all. Today I took Ex Lax to help me go to the bathroom. Even though I have went, I continue to ...

How do you loosen your muscles?
I'm not sure why they are so sore....
I took an abs class the other day (a friday) and today (monday...) they are hurting more than they were the past few days!!!!!
I cant even stretch ...

Does anybody know what this is???
okay, lately just out of nowhere, like seriously i will just be sitting somewhere doing nothing and i will all of a sudden get really dizzy and feel really nauseous, like i am going to throw up, ...

How do you get rid of charlie horses?
yeah i know youre supposed to massage it and walk on it but do you know an even qucker way because im to scared to get up and walk on it please help!!

ooh and what are food that can help ...

I have a headach daily?
i have a headach daily since 2 weeks i am 15 years old i have the headach when i get up of sleeping in morning this is making me angry plz reason and solutions ...

Which is the correct English?
1. My back ache got worse.
or
2. My back ache got worser....

Is cutting yourself on the foot on purpose a bad thing?
I was hoping people would know about this but i'm the only one who might find it relaxing to get a sharp knife and just stab or crave myself on the bottom of my foot. Thinking about it feels ...

Fast acting cold remedies..?
Going to a party tonight and have a terrible cold!
anybody know any remedies that will make me feel abit better except for pills and stufff..
also if i take aspirin/paracetemol around 4 ...

My head hurts, my neck hurts, and ears hurt constantly what the HELL is wrong with me?
I have had this problem for quite some time I think it might be a pinched nerve or something I have been to a doctor and they said something about my jaw, but I am a little iffy about that. So, what ...

Why is my finger getting swollen?
2 days ago, one afternoon, my middle finger on my left hand started feeling a little painful wen i touch the edge of my nail. today it has become more swollen and bigger, and painful wen i press down ...

It hurts my ankle because I am mega obese. I walk one hour a day, what should I do?
Im trying to go excercise for 1 hr a day. So far I am at 3o mins aday.
Additional Details
I do work, and I do walk to work....

I have a weird sharp pain in my lower right abdomen, almost like cramping but worse. Any Ideas?
Lower right abdomen pain like period cramping. I don't have my period I got over it last week. So I don't think it is that. I've had it all day since I woke up and it feels like it is ...

Do you have a headache alot?
I have headaches about every day, I can still do some things but it stops me from ever wanting to be outside in the sun which is hard with 2 kids....

Help ear ache (any doctors in the house)?
i have a cold .. and ear ache its killing me and i always seem to get it on a sunday when the doctors is closed lol any advice on what to use untill i get to a ...

I had a bad fall on saturday night on my bum and i think ive damaged my tailbone?
I havent been able to sit up properly ever since, have a just hurt it badly or do i need to go see a doctor? I am concerned as i work in a office and cant currently go sit on my bum for prolonged ...

How uncomfortable is an upper endoscopy with sedation?
i m going for an upper endoscopy tomorrow morning and i feel very scared and worried about it

can i request for a larger dose of sedation?...

My sore back?
wots the best thing for my sore back iam just so fed up taking tablets and i still have to work
Additional Details
the pain is bad too when i wont to go the toilet .i carnt wait around ...

Stress Relievers??
It seems that nothing is really going my way this summer and it's making me really stressed out and then I end up snapping at my friends and making them not like me.
If anyone can think of ...

STIFF NeCK please HELP im IN PAIN?
it hurts when i turn to the side and i cant go all the way it hurts so bad wel sort of and im using icy hot so what should i do to feel better FAST????????...

What r bunions?

iglooz
I keep having leg cramps while playing basketball?
how do i stop it? i wanna play the game with out worring about my leg cramps is there any stretch that'll help me?

NV
Rating
Definately blood circulation. Try stretching a little longer.

champagneandlalique
Rating
You've got to stretch your legs and make sure you're getting enough potassium (bananas work good) and water and/or Gatorade.

Katie
drink more water that might help

Beth
There is this pickle juice they sell at the grocery store that comes in a little bottle. It looks like regular pickle juice, but bikers use use it to keep from getting cramped up on long bike rides and excersises.

e12r4b
you should try put more potassium in your diet, like bananas!
i sometimes have leg cramps at night and my doctor recommended that i try eating aleast one banana 3 times week instead of over the counter med. it is cheaper and just as effect. I has been quite a while since i have had issues
good luck i know they are very painful hope this helps

Aussie
You need potassuim. Eat bananas. Lots of bananas. Also do leg stretches like bending down to touch your toes for your thighes . And to stretch your calves, put the tip of your foot on some type of ledge (it doesnt have to be high, just a half a foot would be fine) and bring your heels down to the bottom of whatever it is your standing on.

canonbones
There are a variety of leg and hamstring stretches that will help, before and after you play. But some muscle cramping is caused by vitamin deficiency. You may want to up your potassium before you play. Bananas are a good source or a multivitamin. Maintaining a good electolyte balance may help by hydrating with a sports drink.

Leslie
Rating
I have them when I am in bed, have been told magnesium, calcium and zinc deficiencies. So a good multi vitamin w/all these should help. When I do have one....I push my heel down and bring my toes up as hard as I can....it seems to stretch out the calve muscle and take the pain away.

xx8josh9xx
you need to do a lot of stretches.....do it daily...not just before playing sounds like your muscles in your leg are very tight....i know there is some medication for that but i can remember the name...it is prescription.....and starts w/ cir.....sorry all i know...

ShaunTheSheep
Rating
Its something to do with the blood circulation.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy