Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

What is the BEST solution/med for migraines?
I moved to a different state and now this state, NO DR's will give me what my 13 yrs of my G.P.M.D.
ordered for migraines...what's up with that???
IMITREX does NOT work with me!!!...

Why do workmen start drilling roads at the crack of dawn and invariably on your day off?
They only seem to stop once you are fully awake. How do they Know this? Is it some sort of conspiracy?...

Something is wrong with my mom's hand? (Read details)?
The details and symptons she is suffering:
A sharp pain shoots through her hand when she trys to grab something. She can't even hold on to a pencil. Her finger tips are numb and tingy ...

How Can i Cure A Headache?
I Sometimes Have Migranes.. Can Someone Help Me?
Additional Details
And or Prevent them?...

Pain on my left side of my neck that radiates down to my chest in the center.?
Almost a week or more, I have a sharp pain on my left side of my neck from under left ear down to my neck and also it raidiates to my center chest. sometimes both sides of my neck shoot pain in my ...

Anybody have any medicine recommendation for headaches??

Additional Details
Due to neck muscle pain.....

How to get rid of a migraine when at work?
I am a work and need fast relief from this migraine. I can't leave to go lay down or take a bath so what else would work? I have already taken some advil. Any more suggestions? Please Help!

I've had a migraine for 4 days?
Should i go the doctors or is there anything you can recommend?...

In the past ten days my toes have become numb,any ideas?

Sore throat?
make it go ...

Migraine sufferers?
I have battled with a headache all night and just KNOW i will wake up a couple of hours after i go to bed with a migraine. I have taken some migraleve and drank a gallon of water. I dont get them ...

I've been constipated for 7 days! In so much pain!?
I took some Immodium last saturday because I had a really upset stomach and since then I've had really sharp pain in my left side (between hip and rib) and the only thing to make it go is ...

What do you do for sciatica pain?

Took some oxycodone (percocet) last night...?
And I have to work today, made me feel like crap this morning (almost a hangover like headache) works still 3 hours away, but do you think it will wear off? Haven't taken anything for it yet.<...

Aim a 16 year old boy that has been taken Ecstasy for 24 days st right and my back is in the most pain why?

How do you deal with back pain?

Eyes hurting with water!!!!!!!!
i wash my face twice a day, and i hav found that when i flush them with water, my eyes start to feel very painfull like needles stabbing in the corners. nothing seems to work for them, even eyedrops. ...

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i cant find my head!!...

Pain Killer Question?
I had surgery Jan 15th. My doctor prescribed Vicodin 500 mg for me which was working fine.

When I called to get another prescription, he called in Tramadol 50 mg for me.

Is T...

My doctor has gave me tablets called oxycontin has anyone tried these and if so tell me what they are like?

SeaSide,x
I keep getting a squeezing pain in my chest?
What could it be..? It feels like something's squeezing my heart.. Really hurts sometimes!
Additional Details
I'm 14, and definitely not overweight!

deniscarter@btinternet.com
Rating
You have pulled a muscle, .
takes ages for it to go away.

LuckyChucky
Rating
Could it be a soy product? Chocolate soy hurts my chest.

muse1988@btinternet.com
could be down to stress or a panic attack, i would go to the doctor though to get checked out.

The Light One
Rating
Your cholesterol may be a bit too high. You should definitely go to a doctor so that it doesn't become a heart attack.

P.Y.T.
Rating
maybe a heart attck or stroke. or maybe you need more exercise.

Cooks in '08
maybe you are having a heart attack.

deadly
See a doctor. It could be anything. Safe not sorry.

jorge f
Impossible to say with certainty. See your Doctor, he will do a complete physical examination, take a full medical history and maybe order some labs if required.

Wlidcats#1UKNOTAIRZONACATS
i am sorry to hear that tell your mom

guazzetto25
angina

mannon
See a doctor. Chest discomfort is not something to blow off because it could be your heart- heart disease can be found in women at a very young age. And, symptoms of heart problems are often different in women than in men.
Of course there are other things in that part of your body- lungs and esophagus. Anxiety can cause a feeling like that, too.
Good luck- and do see a doctor as soon as you can.

suzanne g
Rating
Could be anxiety. Could be heart attack. Does it feel exactly like "someone is kneeling on my chest"? If so, go to E.R. - that's a sign of heart attack.

karen_candycorn
Rating
is the pain near your breasts?? ask the docter for an xray. it can be a cold aswell which takes time to go or it could to be with overweight???!!

lee
Rating
get to the doctor

ŠÉ¶*Pink Cat *ŠÉ¶
I am sure you need to see a doctor asap. Why would you ask a bunch of Yahoos for anyways, we can barely answer the question "Do you like pickles on your tuna".

fantasia.
For Gods sake get on to NHS direct. 0845 4647 Immediately. why are you asking us....Ask them and they will put you on to a nurse or a doctor straight away.

‚ô™Elanessea‚ô™
How long have you felt this? If it is going on for a few days or more it might just be a problem with your cholesterol.. I used to get sharp pains in my chest when I was in my early teens (now I'm 17).

If it has only been going on for a little while please go to the hospital immediately!
If it has been going on for quite a long period of time, you should still see a doctor just in case.

Good luck! Be careful!

IRON MAN
Get an ambulance! There can be numerous reasons for this, most of them needing medical attention!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy