Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Omg help me get rid of this headache?
ive took loads of pills today cant have anymore.
any tips?...

CAN A 16 YEAR OLD HAVE ARTHRITlS?
I play on the computer alot and i game on my ps3 for a combined time of 4-5 hours a day. i have started getting sharp pain in both my thumbs. and everytime i flex my thumb i hear a loud popping sound....

Has anyone experienced severe back pain, and leg pain from Aspartame?

Is it normal to have headaches every day?

Can situps cause back pain?
Can situps cause lower back pain? I have been doing small situps this week and now my back hurts. Could this just be it?...

My feet and legs cramp all the time does anyone no y?it hurts so bad like a charlie horse!?

Any advise on getting rid of period pains?
I'm in agony here!

Paracetemol just isn't touching it......

I have been having headaches for months know,I'm 14 and the headaches wont stop,what kind of headache is it???
The headache lasts for hours and I get tired a lot,a little dizzy at times for about a couple seconds and then the dizzyness goes away.The headache is like on every side of my head,like it hurts in ...

How and Where do you apply a product called Head On?

What's the worst pain you've ever experienced?
pretty much the only good thing about being in pain is the cool stories that come out of it!...

Need to get my Doctor to listen to me?
I have had Chronic back pain for over 6 years it's also been getting worse as in the pain radiates into my arm and fingers. I have pleaded with them to do an MRI I have told them the medicine ...

What can I do to reduce joint pain?
I am 25 and have very sore joints, particularly in my shoulders. I have been tested for everything my doctor could think of (including arthritis and allergies) and everything came back negative. I ...

Omg please please help?
I just got a Root Canal today and it hurts really bad. They gave me medication and I took the prescribed amount. They said its pretty strong so only take it like every 8 hours. But I took some 30 ...

What hurts you?

Additional Details
Thanks so far guys, more specifically, something that you personally feel hurts more than anything else in the world or is most damaging. Could be physical, mental, ...

I have a headache, can anyone help me ??
I am hopeful that someone has a good natural remedy. I do not want to take any Advil, Asprin, Tylenol or anything like that....

Help! Hiccups are painful!!?
I've had hiccups for the last 20 minutes. I also have broken ribs and internal damage (from a car accident). I am intense pain!! What can I do???...

What is wrong with my feet?
I can't stand for 30 min. without them hurting, & certain jobs require that I stand 8 hrs. straight. I really want to work these types of jobs, but I can't because of my feet. Mainly ...

I have this annoying pain in my lower back what could this be?

Are generic brands juat as good as the name brand stuff?
U know like store brand pain reliever gel and let's say Ben-Gay? or Advil and the store brand name pills?...

Headache???
what gets rid of a headache besides Tylenol or any of that other stuff?...

adam b
I hit my elbow?
I hit my elbow really hard on concrete today it didnt really hurt at fist but then like 45 minutes later it hurt really badly and now the pain is almost umbarable, i can move it but ever time i do it i feel a really big pop and hear it to. i think i might of dislocated it but im not sure. can anyone tell me what might be wrong plz and thankyou

Po
Rating
Whats wrong is the head thats attached to it didnt take the elbow to the doctor.

Santiago
Rating
Go see a doctor and stop complaining...

puppy.lover13
Rating
It's not highly likely (but still possible) that you dislocated it, b/c it would be very hard to straighten. However, you could have chipped a bone. That also will keep you from straightening it most often.

Often swelling just from stretching out ligaments and swelling from bruising on the inside of a joint can cause popping. You may have pulled a ligament or tendon.

Put ice on it for 15-20 minutes at a time for the first 24 hours. Take Ibuprofen - up to 1000 mg - unless for some reason you can not (allergy or stomach ulcer, etc.). until you can get to a physician.

But definitely seek medical attention ASAP!!!!!

jayzee31094
Rating
go to the emregencyt room nowwwwwwwwwwww!

Shannnnnonn
Rating
you have dislocated it. I dislocated mine to. You need to put it in ice + then try to get someone to pop it back into place. If you know some one close by thats a doctor or nurse call them. If you can not pop it back into place call your doctor or the ER for information

its just me deal w/ it
Rating
I THINK U SHOULD GO SEE A DOCTOR TO TELL U WAT IS WRONG GOOD LUCK GET WELL SOON

Sister Lourdes
Rating
I'd say a licensed physician would be a lot better than a group of random fools at diagnosing your elbow. go to the hospital and stop wasting time if it hurts that badly! Typing will only exacerbate the problem i promise you!

Zack A
put ice on it if it still hurts go to the hospital

tman
you might have cracked it or dislocated it, becuase of shock is why you dont feel pain, but try not to move it at all elevate it put some ice on i and call 911

Vball_addict
Rating
i doubt you'd be able to move it if it was dislocated... of course it would hurt.. you probably damaged some vains smack dab on your elbow... so when you straighten it .. it kinda pinches them which makes it hurt painfully. I dont know how hard you hit it on concrete but you might have shocked your elbows so bad that its getting swollen. Ice it!

Seymour Nuts
Swelling? Go see your doctor or go to the clinic. Try some ice.

Kym M
Rating
Well it sounds like you have either dislocated it or maybe worse. Get someone to take you to hospital so they can x-ray it to make sure. Good luck and hope it is nothing too serious.

sweetheart
dude see a doc
it might be broken
or fractured

Jasmine H
like you said you have dislocated it go to the Doctor and see

lolzychic
go to the er and get x-rays
it might be serious if its swollen

when the day met the night
OOO That sounds awful. It may be a dislocation, but I am not sure. You may have just bruised it really bad, but that wouldn't cause the "popping" sound.

I hope I helped! =]

R&&R <3
i dunno buht
OUCH.

Sabretooth
Rating
You have most definatly broken a bone.

You must go to hospital as soon as possible (like today!)

Sabretooth

Thomas
this happened to me there are just fluids in your elbow

outdancin27
Rating
I'm not sure what's wrong, but it obviously isn't normal. You should go to the hospital right away.

Asima
Rating
Ow.. please go to the emergency.

cheese
Rating
seek a doctor for advice

James T loves the Patriots
Rating
call the doctor. Good Luck

drum dude
Rating
umm... u hit ur elbow harder than u should? lol
just go ask ur doctor

Jennifer-Joanne
I wouldnt take a chance with it
Go to the hospital

SLP fanatic
call you doctor. that sounded cliche. sorry. you may have dislocated it. or go onto that website webmd.com

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy