Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I have a bad tooth ache but no dental what can I do?

Oh no! i gotta have my teeth pulled out tomorrow morning!?
ive got to have my teeth pulled out tomorrow morning!!!!
and im soo scared! i hate needles and lots of people
said it realllllyy hurts! i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight.

I hear ear echoing?
I woke up this morning with a constant echo in my right ear. It doesn't hurt, I haven't been sick. But the louder the noise (tv, talking, etc.) the louder the echo. Anyone know what's ...

Sometimes when i wake up?
i cant move at all.
i try to move my head that works a little.
but, my body cant move.
i get so scared, and once i put my head back down, i fall asleep?
any helppp!...

No hot water bottle, terrible pain, help!?
I am actually keeling over with period pain, the usual suspects, sore back, stomach, achy, i can't stand up straight its so bad, panadol not doing a thing and i cant find a hot water bottle, no ...

My back hurts.....wat is it???
...funny thg sometimes it is at the tail end...sometimes it is at the centre...sometimes it is at the shoulder...sometimes it is at the neck...
Additional Details
isssh korang nie...i ...

Every single day i get a really bad head ache. I dont need glasses and im not sure why i keep getting them.?
I've noticed almost every single day i get a really bad head ache.
I dont need glasses and im not sure why i keep getting them.
I get them at the very top of my head and i've been ...

How to stop my ribs???????
hurting without painkillers as i hate taking tablets and i don't like the dissolvable ones.

i hurt my ribs 2days ago at work (it was my fault) at first i thought they were fine but as ...

Does it hurt to getting a belly button piercing?if so how great of pain is it?
does it hurt getting a belly button piercing?...

What is it when the left side of my face goes numb?
It has been 1 year that the left side of my face goes numb! By the way this isnt Soraya, it's her daughter. Well back to topic, so yeah, the left side of my face goes numb and it is as if I can&#...

Heres a question that just poped in my head and it would be nice if you would help cause it annoys me?
should you be worried if your leg just started to shake like a seizure in one body part i guess its call spassing out i dont know but if it happend during the pushup portion of an fitness exam is ...

If you dont have the medicine. what are some natural things that will help??
i have a really bad stomoch ache. but its the kind that just hurts. you dont need to nor could you go to the bathroom cuz theres nothing in there! so like what are some things that could help. i ...

Abdinom pain. and dont know what to do. please help....?
sharp and lite pains in my lower abdimon and dont know what i should do. it hurts to walk and to sit down. advise please ...

I have this really faint ache in my left shoulder/arm?
Do you know of any way I can relieve it (or what might cause it)?...

I have a headache and I just took two Tylenol?
i took 'em a 30 mins ago....but i dont feel any ...

I have lower backpain. whats the best thing to take to ease the pain?

I get lots of back pain what can i do?
I get lots of pain in my back and im just 19yrs old. For awhile I have had back pain since I was about 14, I went to the doctor and got it looked out and they said nothing was wrong. But i get some ...

What is this headache?
I have been having a headache that comes on suddenly and only lasts a second or two and then leaves. It has been happening for the past 6 months. It is a sharp pain and does not occur in the same ...

I found a pill blueish purple small round and e658 on one side and 30 on the other and help me? found in my so
round blueish purple smal e658 on one side 30 on the ...

I think I cut my throat?
I was eating a sub and i swallowed and i felt a sharp pain in my throart like i bit off a sharp peice and it cut my throat. Now whenever I drink(esp. soda) or eat it hurts. What happened?Will I be ok?...

hesatiffany
I have some blue round pills that have the numbers 44 373 imprinted. any clue to what these are?

al pedo estoy!
fdndgn

johnnyelectric
Rating
Yea they are called..... NOT YOURS if you don't know what they are moron.

MONET GIRL.
Rating
hmmm idk!
i say you eat them!
hahha. just kidden.
if your the only person
in the house i suggest you
throw them away.

smithjuli@sbcglobal.net
TRASH!!!

steelfoxdesign
Rating
They might be Aderol. The ADD pill. But maybe not.

thats right
Rating
they are generic Tylenol pm

mmdonachie
Look up the pill book, I am sure you must have some idea what they are, look up the name and there is a picture with the number of the pill on it.

Medical Assistant
Rating
you cannot tell by this you need to go to a pharmacy

luan r
Rating
ACETAMINOPHEN AND DIPHENHYDRAMINE

What is acetaminophen and diphenhydramine?
• Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and a fever reducer.
• Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine. It blocks the effects of the naturally occurring chemical histamine in the body. Diphenhydramine prevents sneezing; itchy, watery eyes and nose; and other symptoms of allergies and hay fever.
• Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine is used to treat watering of the eyes, congestion, sneezing, and itchy throat caused by allergies and hay fever.
• Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

peaches87
500 mg acetaminophen and 38 mg diphenhydramine - generic Tylenol PM

don't take it if it's not yours.

Mrs. Goddess
Take them all at once and let us know what happens - duh.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy