Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Whats a good quick stress reliever?
im in class and working on an assignment. its driving me crazy because i cant get the codes to work right (by the way I'm in computer class) i need something that can relax me....

When I do squats my knees hurt...normal or not?
I just started doing squats and when I bend my knees ache. I make sure not to overextend my knees past my toes and I move slowly but I can only make it down so far before the pain. It's not an ...

How is migrane different from the usual headache? Is there any particular treatment for it??
I usually get terrible headache when I starve or move around in sun for long time. This is always a partial headache i.e on the left side, some said it is migrane, is it something seroius?...

I have a bad back?
i pulled it while doing hoovering after a stressful day in the office. it hurt in my buttocks and a bit tingly down my leg. it is much better now but it is just like a dull ache and when i sit too ...

Can someone take two 5 mg oxycodone?
My grandpa has stage IV colon cancer and he's in so much pain. The prescription says to take one 5 mg oxycodone. Can he take two?...

Would you rather have pyshical pain or emotional?

I really need help!!!?
I have what it seems to be a sore throat, but only it's not cuz it's only on 1 side. It's on the right side of my throat, and it's making my right ear hurt. I've had my ...

What qualifies for addicted to pain killers?
Does ibuproften or tylenol or advil qualify for addiction to pain ...

HEY!!! PLEASE ANSWER! In regards to my previous question....10 points best answer!!!!`?
Previous question was:
Ok so I have chronic lower back pain and was given Percocet at the Er. I'm going to a dr. appointment and it will be her first time seeing me....will she probably ...

What is this?
Last night I started having mild pain in my lower back on the right side, right below the ribcage. It worsened as time went by. I took a hot shower and tried to massage it but it didn't help at ...

I am taking Hydrocodone, can I pass this drug test?
I have been taking Lortab for about 3 months now for my TMJ problem. My doctor gave me 7.5/500 which I have been abusing I admit. I take anywhere from 7-12 a day. I have a drug test in 5 days for a ...

Hand/Wrist/Elbow Pain from playing too much guitar/typing too much?
Hey, I've got a dreadnought acoustic guitar that I play about 3 hours a day and I'm on my laptop typing reports or surfing for about 3 additional hours a day. Lately my hands/wrists/arm ...

How can I prevent pain in my wrist from computer use?
I'm using my computer more and more with work, and my wrist is starting to hurt on a daily basis. Is there a way to prevent this? I don't want to get carpal tunnel......

What is wrong? it hurts so much!! PLEASE ANSWER!?
I think something is wrong but I dont know what! its not my usual allergy symptoms or anything Ive ever had before.
scince yesterday ive been breaking out in a itchy rash under my skin, but it ...

Wat could be causes of Heavy breathing and severe chest pain at a time??
My girl friend who is 22 years old some times get this breathing problem where she isn't able to breathe normally..but she feels like its blocked somehow. And this comes along with severs chest ...

HEARTBURN. Anybody have a quick cure please?

What side of the body is the apendix on?

Headache...?
My sister has a bad headache, we're home alone, no way to contact parents. she's allergic to ibuprofen, and is 14. weight =120 lbs. What can she take? Thanks. Also, what can you take for ...

What's wrong with me??
I have had problems with both my knees since I can remember. When I was 10, I remember going to the doctor's for it. All I can remember is that they said I have a disease in my knees that is ...

Pain relieve?
In your opinion, what is the best over the counter pain reliever?...

brian9dx
I have a Band-Aid Stuck to my leg hair. How do I get it off without Severe pain?

new lithium user
you could soak your leg in warm water until the glue of the band-aid melts away. After that it should be quite painless to remove the band-aid.

versantly
pain is relative =meaning we all feel it at a different level. yank it off quickly or jump in the shower and pull it off after it's wet.

Mrs.Nick Jonas. i love him
Rating
get in the tub and just soke you're lag for two or three minutes and pull it off in the water. when you get out you might feel a slight pain. just dry off and if it's beelding than when you're leg is dry. put some tolet paper on it and then after like two or three minutes put some neosporen on ift ot keep it from getting infected. that would not be good to have it infected.

Meli
Rating
Lessen the pain when removing a bandage by applying a warm compress. Or spread baby oil or vegetable oil over and around the bandage with a cotton ball. The oil will also remove the adhesive left on the skin.

Top Cat
one quick pull, do it slowly and lasts longer

Answering for fun
Rating
take a hot bath, it will get more slimy than sticky and slide off.

theanswerman
For God's sake....Man up and rip that thing off....

ronnie8905
pull it off really fast

malraene
Rating
Pour some baby oil on it let is set and it will come off easy.

Or you could use goo-gone, but the baby oil is nicer.

LuvtoAnswer
this is what you do and it will only take a few seconds count 1 2 3 and rip it off as fast as you can and you will only feel pain for a second or it might be so fast u wont feel it

texas rose
Rating
Soak it in the tub or shower, it should loosen right up.

Ashley
soak in a warm bath for awhile..add some bubbles light some candles make it fun lol...it should soften up the adhesive on the band-aid and make it much less painful...good luck!

redunicorn
Avon Skin So Soft will disolve the sticky part and it will come off much easier.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy