Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I get migraines up to 12 times a month does anyone have help?
I have suffered for over 35 years I have been to Dr.'s tried all kinds of preventive meds and meds durring the episodes. I do not even go to the hospital any more because the meds they use are ...

Very severe mestrual cramps?
Any ideas on how to reduce the pain. Some pain relievers are not strong enough.

So I need HELP ASAP pLEASE....

Why do I get leg cramps, whenever I am in a room with air conditioning?

My stomach hurts after taking adderall. what can i do to make it feel better?
will eating help or ...

I have a sore throat...?
I have a sore throat and im going to go to my schools prom in a couple of hours but this throat is really annoying me i cant swallow anything and i am very uncomfortable it is going to ruin my day. i&...

Sleeping pills can cause death,but how many pills do that?and how many can cause u 2 faint?

I have been having this pain in the back of my neck lately......?
I get pain in the back of my neck at the top of the spine where it connects to the skull,like a light searing pain that also causes me to get a head ache at the back of the head on right side and my ...

Is 12 advil in 1 hour considered as a overdose (question for medical experts)?
hi
any pharmacy or medical experts .i am 29 yers old lady my weight is 140lbs . actually i was having severe tooth ache and the tooth pain was unberable so i took 12 advils in 1 hour . it was ...

What are some good stress relievers???! ?

What is this heart pain?
I sometimes have this feeling like my heart drops or skips a beat. what could this be?? im 5'5 155lbs just had a baby 6mths ago and have alot of stress. is this signs of a heart attack??...

Really bad headache help?
any good home remedys for a really bad headache meds arn't helping now and I'm in so much pain thanks for any and all ...

How would you go about getting the pain killer Vicodin from a doctor?

Does anyone suffer leg pain at night?
alao could you tell me what causes ...

Is it safe to cut percocets in half and just take half? And also will it still be effective in relieving pain?

Why do i get a splitting headache if i have a lie in?
around my temples and ...

Is it a migraine?
yesterday morning i started feeling light headed. then later on i started to have a bad headache and my head got kinda tinglily and a little numb. I also got an upset stomach when i looked at light. I...

I have a pain behind my right earlobe. And it hurts when I press on it. What do you think it could be?

What is the best OTC pain reliever (anti-inflammatory)..for my injured elbow.....?
I have an appt. on the 15th...but they told me to ice it and take OTC anti-inflammatory meds till then. What works best for painful joints....

Question about pain pills?
I was put on vicodin for my pain well they ended up giving me hydrocodone that wasn't strong enough for my kidney stones and PID so i was written loratab the pharmacy didn't give me ...

Which pain hurts the most, toothache or labour pain?

porker_x
How do u know if you have internal bleeding???- HELP!?
cuz i overruse painkillers especially wen i'm feeling depressed or sumthin. &i took about, i duuno, over 10 of them yesterday. &on the bottle it says it can cause internal bleeding but i don't really pay attention to that wen my mind is racing. so i was wondering if u can feel the bleeding cuz i have this horrible sharp pain in my stomach that won't go away. i need to know please! cuz i don't want to tell my parents! ♥

Alexis
Rating
Well for one thing, you will bleed from your mouth.

St. Paddy's Girl
First, you must tell your parents. If not them, then an adult that you trust. If you are abusing painkillers you can develop liver damage because of the high amounts of acetaminophen in them.
Also, if you are using painkillers to stop emotional pain, they will only make it worse. You need medical treatment as well as a Psychological work up.
PLEASE STOP self medicating. Get the proper help before you end up on a donor waiting list or worse.

Da Bomb
You will not know until you vomit or poop blood or collapse. The number 1 thing you MUST do is - tell your parents!!! Anyone who is depressed enough to over medicate with illegal drugs has a serious problem. There is a lot of help out there for you - please take advantage of it. Don't be ashamed or scared, it happens a lot. You have a problem when your mind races & it can be controlled quite nicely.
Please help your parents to help you. Pain is a clue to problems. (Illegal drugs are any that are not prescribed for you.)

sandie s
Go to the hospital NOW you don't have to tell anyone just yet but please go and get checked it's very dangerous if you don't

Heaven L
Rating
it might come out of your mouth or some other crevice. Usually u wont know and it could kill you, if you start feeling unusually tired go to the ER.

40 weeks pregnant and still wait
Need I say oh my god! Ok you need to seriously now that you know the warnings reconsider abusing the meds. Right? Pain killers arent for depression. You should tell your doc you are depressed. The pain you feel could be an alser in your stomach lining or you may in fact be bleeding internally. You need to make an appointment and see what kind of anti-depressant will work with the pain meds(if you have them for medical reasons) will work. But do yourself a favor and all of us that are medically knowledgeable if the pain killers are not yours dont take them. You may be asking for more problems you have to live with than you already may have. Ok? Good Luck.

Charles E
Pain pills dull the pain of a tore up stomach. Read the bottle- you are supposed to only take aspirin three times a day, and aspirin always makes' your stomach bleed. Any pain killer of that type must be used sparingly, waiting until you are seeing if the recommended dose has worked. Over several days. Celebrex and Naproxen improve after two weeks, which you be patient and keep doing what the docotor says.
Why do people abuse medicines? tThat is 80% the reason people die- from not taking medicine as prescribed.
ALWAYS TAKE THE RIGHT AMOUNT, WHEN NEEDED, per doctor AFTER SOLID FOOD, AND A WHOLE GLASS OF WATER!!!!! If you are a drinker, you cannot ignore warnings on bottles.
From internal bleeding, You can hemorhage in 30 seconds, where you stomach has filled up with blood, moved up to your lungs and you drown from only blood to breath. You are comotose soon after you start choking.
This is an emergency- and telling your parents is good, because if you taste blood in your mouth, you are about to go down, and they can take you to get help -- hopefully you stay close by someone! It may and very well is tooo late by the time you are fainting.
Your stomach is tore up, from the pain pills or alcohol and alcohol makes' the throat and esphagus thin, so that when they try to save you, by putting an intibation tube (breathing tube) down your throat to help you breath when you've stopped breathing from bleeding out and with an alcoholic who drank as it supresses' the breathing reflex or respiratory system gets' paralyzed--- you get a nick in the throat and it hemorrhrages' and you bleed to death in 30 seconds, from that, too. Someone will have to tell the EMT that you drink, so they will not inadvertantly kill you faster. It would make them feel mad and bad. Alcohol makes' people die from stomach bleeding, as it turns' stomach into shreds.
Internally bleeding -- You throw up coffee-grain-type wretch, and/or your stools are dark with black slimy stuff clinging to them. You are anemic even though you take vitamins, and are weak, with low blood pressure, and are fainting. The last three symptoms are when you should be in an emergency operating room of a hospital.
This hopefully is a wake-up call- after your health is stabilized today, to try taking care of yourself to feel better- fresh air, good food, exercize, good friends and sleep. Start treating the deficiencies with multi-vitamin and minerals, for three months. Don't isolate yourself. Where the heck are your parents in all this; tell them you are ill, sad and need help. It is not a sin. You may just kill yourself the slow way, as people do when they smoke and stuff, from self-hatred and a weak mind from these chemicals.
Depression makes' you hopeless, and then the cycle of destructiveness can make you do anything to stop the pain, which young people forget that you don't wake up, you die. Don't take your life, take Jesus' life who died for your sin and know's your weakness, and has compassion.

It takes' a long time to get straightened out, so start now. Keep trying until you get help and can help yourself to get well and whole again. I pray for all you people who try to go it alone with no guidance!

tweetybird37406
well you need to tell your parents....if you are having sharp pains then you need to tell your parents and have them take you to the emergency room. and after all that, I suggest you talk to a counselor, about your depression, and your abuse of painkillers. if you don't stop it now, you are going to have to be put on dialysis because of your destroyed kidneys, and let me tell you, that it shortens your life by half.

CDRN
You need to tell your parents, you could be bleeding internally because you are having that pain. Please tell them and go to the emergency room.

Jason G
Rating
Typically if you are bleeding internally it will "come out" the way most things come out of your body. Either you will vomit it up or poop it out. Stupid are you trying to kill yourself? WHy would you take that many pills? READ THE LABEL! THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR! If you are in that much pain, go see the doctor. You take too much medication and don't eat, it will eat away at the lining of your stomach.

mysticduder
Sounds like you have some real problems.....tell you parents now, or they can find out when you're in the hospital.
You probably have an ulcer from the pills eating a hole in the lining of your stomach. If it bleeds, you may or may not have black, tarry looking poop.
If you lose a lot of blood through your GI tract you'll get tired feeling and often cold. If you lose too much, you'll pass out or collape.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 15, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy