Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Has anyone experienced severe back pain, and leg pain from Aspartame?

Is it normal to have headaches every day?

Can situps cause back pain?
Can situps cause lower back pain? I have been doing small situps this week and now my back hurts. Could this just be it?...

My feet and legs cramp all the time does anyone no y?it hurts so bad like a charlie horse!?

Any advise on getting rid of period pains?
I'm in agony here!

Paracetemol just isn't touching it......

I have been having headaches for months know,I'm 14 and the headaches wont stop,what kind of headache is it???
The headache lasts for hours and I get tired a lot,a little dizzy at times for about a couple seconds and then the dizzyness goes away.The headache is like on every side of my head,like it hurts in ...

How and Where do you apply a product called Head On?

What's the worst pain you've ever experienced?
pretty much the only good thing about being in pain is the cool stories that come out of it!...

Need to get my Doctor to listen to me?
I have had Chronic back pain for over 6 years it's also been getting worse as in the pain radiates into my arm and fingers. I have pleaded with them to do an MRI I have told them the medicine ...

What can I do to reduce joint pain?
I am 25 and have very sore joints, particularly in my shoulders. I have been tested for everything my doctor could think of (including arthritis and allergies) and everything came back negative. I ...

Omg please please help?
I just got a Root Canal today and it hurts really bad. They gave me medication and I took the prescribed amount. They said its pretty strong so only take it like every 8 hours. But I took some 30 ...

What hurts you?

Additional Details
Thanks so far guys, more specifically, something that you personally feel hurts more than anything else in the world or is most damaging. Could be physical, mental, ...

I have a headache, can anyone help me ??
I am hopeful that someone has a good natural remedy. I do not want to take any Advil, Asprin, Tylenol or anything like that....

Help! Hiccups are painful!!?
I've had hiccups for the last 20 minutes. I also have broken ribs and internal damage (from a car accident). I am intense pain!! What can I do???...

What is wrong with my feet?
I can't stand for 30 min. without them hurting, & certain jobs require that I stand 8 hrs. straight. I really want to work these types of jobs, but I can't because of my feet. Mainly ...

I have this annoying pain in my lower back what could this be?

Are generic brands juat as good as the name brand stuff?
U know like store brand pain reliever gel and let's say Ben-Gay? or Advil and the store brand name pills?...

Headache???
what gets rid of a headache besides Tylenol or any of that other stuff?...

How do you get rid of a headach that has lasted for more then 2 weeks?
ive had this insane headache foe over 2 weeks and i dont know how to get rid of it, any ideas?...

My eyes hurt! Could Someone help me please?
It Feels like someone is pushing them in it hurts bad!!!:(...

pat w
How do u know if u broke your arm?
I slipped and fell in bathroom and hit the toilet. I know LMAO,,
my left arm is swollen and hurts badly. pain is a 9. When I type pains shoots through my arm also when I touch my thumb to my pointer finger. Could it be broken?

thanks 4 your help.
Additional Details
i can close my hand and it hurts like He!!
right at the top of my hand. no numbness in fingers. The arm is 2 x's bigger then my right arm. when i move my thump up to give a thumbs up sign it hurts badly.

it's not blue or purple yet.

sf49er444life
it hurts alot duh

YA is a sham
Rating
It sould be, perhaps an x-ray is in order to find out for sure.

Linux OS
Rating
The pain is unbearable and even the slightest thing make it hurt... like lifting a pencil.

TONY S
If your arm is broken it will swell up and become untouchable. It sounds like you may have broken it.
Get to a doctor asap.

gmr411
You'd know it if it were broken. You might have a fracture however. Get an Xray done

k2koolbchgrl
Rating
if it was broken you would be howling in pain and couldnt even touch it. you probably bruised it badly or just sprained it.

kcpaull
Rating
It sounds broken. When I broke my finger, it hurt so bad when I typed for weeks that learned to type with one hand. You need to see a doctor as soon as possible. If you wait too long, they'll have to rebreak it to get it straight.

Lee H
Rating
Rest it completely now, in a sling, and get to an MD at once.(Or an E-R room tomorrow. ) You have given all the classic symptoms of a break! And you do not want to have it self set in that condition.

gypsy
if you can move it, it's probably just bruised or fractured. either way, go see a doctor.

Sarah S
I don't think so...

jim j
Rating
Depending where u have hit it you still may be able to move your arm. Generally there is a loss of movement. Also the amount of pain and swelling can also be a indication of the type or magnitued of the break if it is broken.
There are a few question u need to considor.

1.Did you hear a break at the time of the accedent?
2. Does the arm appear to be disformed.
3. Is there pain on movement of the arm/ loss of movement.
4. In some cases decrease sensitisation
5. Skin puncture

It is important that all suspected factures are check out, as complications can occour. Realy to be safe a doctor needs to do a full examination including looking for nerve or blood vessel damage also.

There are many different types of breaks each will give varrying amounts of pain, movement etc. So dont listen to these people who say you wouldnt be able to move it etc.

From the limited information you have given i would say go get it checked out right away. Till then - RISE Rest Ice Stabalisation Elevation (Never put ice directly on the skin)

Nikki
It could be broken or just sprained. People usually associate pain with a worst outcome. I broke three bones in my wrist and it didnt even hurt. I thought I just banged it really hard, so I waited a few hours and it started to swell to the size of a tennis ball and turned black and blue. So just because it hurts alot it doesn neccessarily mean its broken but it is a good indicator. Also, if its badly swollen and/or change in color. But you should definitely get it checked out just to be on the safe side.

defeat godliness
Rating
see a doctor, take xray, get treatment.

or just feel where its swollen to check if its intact. might hurt though.

infoman89032
Rating
cant bend it dont always mean its broke swelling and pain could be a bad bruise how long has it been and how bad is it swell.... and your fingers should be whats hurting

Atcha Batcha
U will see ur bone has been dislocacted if u just try to examine it. If u add details and tell me where u live i can email u the best orthopedics in ur city.

CR
Rating
It is definately possible that you have a fracture, it would be a good idea to get an ex-ray. Until you can get there put ice on it for 20 min at a time, no longer or you get the reverse effect., keep it supported by resting it on a pillow, this takes away any pressure on the arm. Get well soon.

jjudijo
Rating
yeah, sounds like it. Go to the doc.

"McRib" NREMT-P
Rating
Yes it is very likely. But the only way to know is to get an X-ray. I recommend you going and getting that done right away. Why? Because it is no fun to sit around in pain! Get well soon!

Kynzee G
Thank 4 your help.

kuntrygrlinh2otown
Rating
Broken Arm Symptoms
Most broken arms have these symptoms:

A large amount of pain and increased pain when moving the arm

Swelling

Maybe an obvious deformity compared to the other arm

Possible open wound either from the bone puncturing the skin or from the skin being cut during the injury

Decreased sensation or inability to move the limb, which may indicate nerve damage
When to Seek Medical Care
Call your doctor after an accident if these signs are present:

Significant pain that is not relieved by ice and home pain medications such as acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Motrin)

A large amount of swelling or mild deformity of the arm compared to the opposite arm

Significant pain with use or limited use of the affected arm

Pain in one specific part of the arm when it is pressed
Your doctor may advise you to go directly to a hospital's emergency department. Under the following conditions, go directly to the hospital for emergency care:

Visible bone sticking out through the skin

Heavy bleeding from an open wound

Complete lack of movement or sensation of part of the arm

Obvious deformity that looks drastically different from the usual appearance

Loss of consciousness

Many other injuries

~lulu~
Rating
u could try getting an x-ray may be and if u feel the bone in a diffrent position or if u cant move it

Mmmdude Y
Rating
you wont be able to bend it
like at all

Sweetie P
Yes, sorry -- it could be broken. The only way to tell is to go get an x-ray. Take care of yourself! Hope you heal up soon, kiddo.

cope123
sometimes people can't feel there fingers if its that bad u might have broke it just get it checked out like me its pitiful i was runnin round the house and my wrist hit the wall i didn't think nothin bout it and the next day(today ) it was so bad i went to the doctor and i broke my wrist

trentwilliams12345
Rating
uhmm if its like in a different angle and it looks out of place...its probably broke

dances with unicorns
It certainly sounds possible. I think it's time for a trip to the ER/urgent care. A broken arm is potentially serious; get it taken care of. Being able to move it does NOT necessarily mean it's not broken. Even if it's just torn ligaments or bruised tendons, you need to have it checked.

Good luck.

Agnes E
Rating
If it hurts, it's not broken. If it's broken, you can't feel a damn thing.

Not broken, but you should get it checked. NOW

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy