Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

What is this?
does anyone know why my friends arm from the knuckles on the fingers to her elbow would be numb? she didn't sleep any different and only started about 3 hours ago. she says she feels fine ...

18 y/o female, ostearthritis in spine and 3 herniated disks. I HAVE to lose weight! Any tips??
I'm not horridly overweight, just moderately, and I was just told that I need to lose weight, or I'm going to be in a wheelchair by the time I'm 25 or 30.
I've got ...

I KNow... these are the stupidest questions ever... but my ankles have been killing me?
About 3 weeks ago I woke up with an aching pain in my ankle... I thought i may have sprung it but a little advil cleared it up. Then 1 week later it happened again on the same ankle... Now today my ...

I have really bad sore throat it's really hurt to swallow?
i was in clinic 3 days ago and Dr said it's a virus you can't do anything it's going to be better by end of the week,but now 3 days more passed and it just getting worse than before ,...

Migraine ?
Do you know any good medicine for Migraine ?
I been going to the doctor but it just getting worse if you know any good medicine please tell me.I'm looking for medicine that I can buy ...

Heat pack or cold pack...which works better?

My friends don't understand my Fibromyalgia...even when I try to explain.?
Today, one friend mentioned thay I had lots of illnesses. I said No I have ONE illness with lots of symptoms. My other friend agreed with me. I have the insulin resistence that comes with FM. I have ...

My shins hurt when I go on long walks. Can anyone help me figure out why?
On nice days I like taking my 2 kids on walks. And the town I live in is all up hill and by the time I get to the park or store. My legs hurt so bad I just want to cry. Any advice?...

What is a good riding position for back pain?

Actions against pain pill stealers?
What kind of action can you take against someone that steals pain pills medicine or anxiety medicine? What can you do about it legally? And also what kind of proof do you need to prove your complaint?...

What is the best method of getting my feet to stop throbbing after a 10 hour day of work?
I work at a construction site cleaning up debris and by the end of the day my feet, legs, back, everything hurts so bad. The only thing is that i have to go home and cook dinner and get my son ready ...

How the hell do i get this water out of my left ear???
I went swimming yesterday and got some water in my left ear and now I can't seem to get it out. So it would be cool if anyone could help me out and NO dumb answers please this hurts me now ...

Is this going to hurt my bbaby??
when i lay on myside the baby starting kicking and i flip to the other side but then it feels liek she moves over there too. if ii came laying on my side and its the same side she it on or her head ...

Pls need urgent ans?
am having deep face pain and very tiered most times, plus neck stiffness and headaches... pls ...

Tylenol okay while sleeping?
I've been having problems lately with sleeping. I try to sleep around 12, but I end up sleeping around 4/5 and so it's been a huge problem since I wake up at 7 for school. My friend told me ...

Other than pregnancy.. what is the most painful thing you had happen to you?
I fractured my ankle one time playing bball.. I have to say out of all the injuries I have had that is the most painful. thats out of
dislocated shoulder.. fractured clavicle.. broken fingers.....

I have been having chest pains lately. I also am 21, weigh 310, and am 6'1". What can be causing this?

How can I get over being afraid of needles????
Im going for a physical and they will take my blood!!...

Sore wrist?
My daughter(11) has had a sore wrist for about 2 months now. Her peditriction sent her for blood work and an x-ray. The wrist showed something unusal in the joint not a break but a space or ...

Should pain from a sprained ankle return often within 4 years??
ok, I should explain. 4 years ago, I fell down some stairs before a night out - it hurt a little, but I thought it was ok, so put on my boots and went out. The next morning it hurt LIKE HELL, and I ...

zxcvbnm
How do I make my legs stop hurting?
I went running yesterday and I haven't done so much exercise in a long time.
When I woke up this morning, my legs feel really stiff, and whenever I move them, they ache right at the top.
I know this is just because my body isn't used to the strain of exercise but is there anything I can do to ease this pain?

mozbee.0123
Rating
start the water to your favorite teprature and pour in a little epsom salt ;)

?
Rating
heat- not ice, no matter what anyone tells ya, ice donesn't work, ice stiffens ur muscles, so get a hot water bottle, and when your ready do gentle strectches.

Sarah V
You could always try a massage. Pain killers usually don't help for muscle pain but i still wouldn't recommend them.
If the massage doesn't help you could still try some exercises (like walking) to warm up your muscles. Otherwise you'll just have to wait till tomorrow. Muscle ache is the worst the day after but the third day, it gets better.

MiMi
Rating
soak in a tub of hot water with epsom salt

Titch
A hot bath to get the blood circulation going and then I am afraid you have to ride with it, no pain no gain. It should ease of in a couple of days, but don't stop carry on with the excercise and it will soon go and you will be thinking what the fuss was all about.

wittlewobert
Rating
I know this may sound a bit stupid, but the best thing to do is to keep moving as much as you can. That way your legs will become less stiff.

QWERTY
Rating
Take some ibuprofen (be sure to check the bottle and don't take more than recommended for your age). Take a warm bath. When you get out of the bath do some very slow and light stretches of your legs. Then go for a walk. The most important thing is to get up and get moving but be sure it's light movements. Sitting still, although it will make your legs hurt less it will make your legs stiff.

PrettyBoi
hot bath, and soak them, also a little ibuprofen like 200 mg wouldn't hurt, try that and you'll feel better. God Bless ya

faith
The hot bath with some epsom salt is a great idea. After your bath when your muscles are warm it would also be a good idea to stretch. As painful as it may sound, it actually helps. Take some deep breaths while holding the leg stretches.

Bronzewing Street
FIRE !

And lots of it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy