Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I've "popped" a rib, got an osteo app tomorrow, is there anything I can do for the pain in the mean time?
it just hurts to move, or to sit there, and sometimes to just ...

What causes Kanker Sores?

What is the best way to get rid of a sore throat?
Everything hurts. It hurts especially to swallow. Sherbet is the only thing that doesn't hurt. Seriously. Nothing helps. I've tried everything I can find. It only helps for about 30 seconds....

Does anything help poor leg circulation?

Pain in the back during breathing?
I have been experiencing this unusual pain lately. The pain is not constant, but it will come without warning all of a sudden during breathing.

The pain is somewhere in the middle of my ...

I have an ulcer in side the bottom of my lip, how do it get rid of it?

What can i give my 60lb lab for pain till i can get her to the vet?
i went out to feed my lab and her face is swelled and it goes down into her neck she is rubbing he face on the ground like she might have a tooth ache but we arent sure that is what it is but i cant ...

Does anyone know a way to get rid of a cole sore fast?
I have been sick and I woke up this morning with a huge cold sore on my lip.It looks really gross.Does anyone know a way to get rid of trhem quick?
Additional Details
I meant cold sore.I ...

What's your favorite home remedy for migraines?
Mine is a heated bag of rice applied to the back of the neck, as well as anywhere else that hurts.

And yours??...

Chronic lower back pain?
Is there any other ways to treat chronic lower back pain which is caused by constant muscle contractions on the lower left part of the back?

Have tried almost everything like:

P...

What's the best way to cure a blockes sinus?
I'm currently going through the pains of hell with it....

Why it PAINS throughout the body after a huge workout? Is improper diet effecting it anyway?
my hands and legs are extremely painful when I come back from 1.5hrs of swimming. Why? Please scientifically explain....

How can I stop from getting cramps in my toes and feet?

I have a prescription for vicodin and i cannot refill it until monday?
I am out and in pain, is there anything i can do? could i transfer my prescription? I was told i could take up to 2 at a time every 4-6 hrs. I went thru them this is day 4. The pharmacy said i cannot ...

When does the pain of a break up go away?

What kind of pain killer does a hospital give you when you break a bone?
It's not anything over-the-counter like Advil or Tylenol but it's not real heavy stuff. Just wondering....

Ear Aches - Home Remedies?
My fiance has an ear ache really bad. We can't take him to the doctors right now so I was wondering what kind of HOME REMEDIES are available. It'd be really nice if someone could help us ...

Is it ok That I Like Pain?
I enjoy to get hurt but the thing is, is that it's getting hard for me to feel the pain. I've had back surgery and i know that is the cause for some of it but, i can "turn off" ...

Does it hurt!?
DOES GETTING YOUR TOUNG PIERCED HURT! IM DYING 2 GET IT DONE BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL HURT OR NOT!!.....CAUSE I DONT KNOW WAT IM LIKE WITH NEEDLES,....CAUSE THE LAST TIME I GOT A NEEDLE WAS WHEN I W...

Am I an idiot or is this uncommon? My hand hurts...?
I bought new hair mousse in a pressurized can. I tried to dispense some of the stuff in my hand and held the can too close to my hand, and suddenly I feel this piercing pain in my hand. Now my palm ...

Aware
How can i get my ear so it doesnt sound like Im talking in a barrel?

Desolater
Rating
cut them off

hereim
Rating
Your ears are probably blocked. Do you have a cold or suffering from allergy? Sometimes after a swim you may have that feeling. You may have fluids in your ear which causes that feeling of sounding like you are in a barrel. It will eventually go away. If it doesn't go, see a doctor. Your ears may become infected.

Some people may suggest to keep your mouth closed, at the same time, hold your nose and blow pressure towards your nose. This may work but it is kind of dangerous since you could blow your eardrums.

Another way is to take a hot bath. The steam may help.

Take care!

danelihpantalones;;
swallow saliva

chew gum

yawn

joyceheatherington
Go and see your Ear Doctor. Your ear may need to be cleaned out.

grams40
Rating
Hold your nose and blow -with your mouth shut. It works for me. Hope it works for you. God Bless.

lray1957
go see a doctor, could be wax packed against the ear drum. But don't try to clean it yourself

Cindy F1
I know some people might get annoyed with this answer, but If you go to the doctor, you'll have peace of mind about what it is and medicine to make it feel better.

M B
Hold a barrel in front of your mouth and the 2 barrels will cancel each other out.
signed,
Greg House

cactusone
try hydrogen peroxide in them.

LC
Get ear drops and flush your ear(s) out. Or have the doc clean your ear(s). Sounds like you just have a lot of waxy build-up.

glass_cut_r
Wax build up or allergies could be the cause of your hearing problem. You may want to experiment and take an antihistamine to see if it helps. Also you can buy ear wax softener at your pharmacy and use an ear syringe to wash out the wax after allowing the softener to work a few minutes. However, the best solution is to see your doctor since he is the best qualified to determine what the problem is.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy