Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Urgent!! Very important?
I woke up two days ago to find that I couldn't feel my right thumb, and the joints in the fingers of my right hand hurt a lot. I sometimes have a pain/tingling in my wrist. It really bothers me. ...

I AM CONFUSED WHAT DO I DO(help),charlie.?

Pain in my chest-19yrs old?
I'm 19 yrs old. Tonight i laid down to go to bed and I was on my right side and I felt a sharp pain go right under my breast. So, I laid still for like a minute then I moved to my back. The pain ...

Is this why my legs are hurting?
I've decided to do 400 jump ropes, starting yesterday.
But today when I woke up, my legs hurt when i tried to walk, and even when i stretched them..
Is it because I did 400 jump ropes?...

Tonsils need to be removed?
Well, im not exactly sure from what I've been reading.
My throat has never been in this much pain whenever i swallow.
Usually the pain is underneath your chin where your neck connects.<...

Can you walk barefoot on stones and or rocks and it not hurt your feet?

My bottle of Tylenol says 'Do not open if seal is broken.' How can I open it without breaking the seal?

Headache for 5days!!!!!!!help!!!!?
i have had a headache for 5days now grrrrr it is killing me it is in the upper back of my head and other times in the front top of my head where my forhead and head connects for the first 2 days it ...

Worried .Severe upper abdominal pain?
Severe upper abdominal pain?
im a 19 yr old female. and for the last 2 weeks have been having severe upper abdominal pain. it starts beneath my ribs in the centre of my stomach and is a severe ...

Is there a stronger pain killer than diclofenic, codein or morphine?
i suffer with lower back pain[DISCS] and sciatica in both legs for 15 years i have been on diclophenic and was wondering if there was a more stronger drug i could try....

I have a headache for over two weeks? Tynelol and Motrin are not helping?

Neeeeeeeeed help!!!! HEADACHE!!!?
I have a headache, does anyone else!!!...

Wht do i keep getting daily headaces in forhead?

What can cause a headache in the back of your head fir 1 week?

My bones hurt. i don't know why. i don't have insurance and won't till after the holidays. what is it?
my finger joints hurt. even extending towards my wrist the bones ontop of my hands hurt. my back hurts, all over but mostly my lower back. my knees hurt, i hear them like grinding i guess when i walk ...

Is there any cure for back pain. i started a new job and hurt my back the pain wont go . the dr gave ibrufen?

How long do your migraines last?
I started to feel a migraine coming last tuesday & by wednesday lunch time i had to go home sick. I was off thursday sick as well & already had friday booked off. It's now monday, i'...

I took 2 tylenol and 2 aleve will i be ok?

Have you ever been given?
while working have you ever been given a killer dose of radiation as a joke ?...

Any clues to what's wrong?
I have severe anaemia (pernacious) I think. Have very low Vit B12. had caeliac test=negative. My fingers wrists elbows ache. I walk like a penguin in the morning cos my feet are stiff. wear and tear ...

Rachel The Hippie
Horrible stomach pain, nausea and chills, what could it be?
Last night about 5-10 minutes after I took my usual birth control and eating a frozen dinner I was laying down I got a horrible sick feeling, like I wanted to vomit and after 10 minutes of that my stomach felt horrible like the acid was trying to eat through the walls (only way I know to describe it, wasn't indigestion or heartburn though) it hurt soooo bad I just wanted to lay there and pant with my eyes open otherwise I got dizzy, I was snug under my covers but I still got chills and goosebumps up and down my body. I managed to fall asleep after 20 minutes but it woke me up a few times during the night. I hope I'm ok. I've felt sick ever since.
Additional Details
I like how the first sentence is I took my usual birth control and all of you are saying pregnant! lol.

browncoat_llama
Rating
Get to a doctor, NOW! If you're still feeling sick tomorrow, get either to an ER or your doctor because this could be serious. I might just be a simple stomach/flu virus, but if you're panting, feeling dizzy and nauseous, it could be something more.

harleygirl
FLU

miss_haley1013
Rating
Might be pregnant, the flu..or a side effect with you birth control pill..I would tell your doctor..just incase it isn't something serious!

BEST ANSWER?

taylor p
Pregnant( oh well)

keoki9
Call the doctor. Your hospital probably has a patient advisory nurse that you could talk to that could provide you with information about home treatment and will let you know if you need to come in. Don't mess around and wait too long though, if you have appenticitis, meningitis or something bad, you need treatment right away.

desrene g
Rating
I suggest you visit your doctore right away.

Faith
Stomach flu or food poisening.*

The Wizard.
Rating
Food poisoning perhaps, or a bout of Gastro Enteritis.Don't eat for 24 hours, and drink plenty of boiled water, or tea. Then take it easy, and watch what your eating.

Taryn T
Rating
go to the docs

The Don
possibel food posioning, or your coming down with the flu, check the expiration date on the frozen diner, try to take some peopto-bysmol, it always helps with nausia, harburn, indejestion, upset stomach, dirrehia, Yay Pepto Bysmol!

bubblegum_sweetie
you might have food poisoning...
did it feel like you were going to throw up?
if so it could be the flu.
you usually get the chills when you have the flu.
you should probably go to the doctor or call a healthcare line, tell them your symptoms, and see what they can do for you.

Prozacnation
Rating
flu

SquiggysMom
Rating
It could have been food poisoning. You say you got sick after eating. If it was, it will pass through your body within 24 hours. If you get worse or it does not go away, then you need to see your doctor.

rba01701
Fever and stomach flu. The worst!

Medic
Rating
Could be that you are pregnant but such an instant reaction after you ate might suggest that it was a bit of food poisoning. The symptoms that you describe are very common with food poisoning. Take you B.C pill next time with some simple food, and see how you feel. But just to be safe, first go get a Pregnancy test at the drug store.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy