Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Cortisone injections into my neck, im 18??
Ive had chronic neck pain for about 5 years now and noone knows what it is, doctors arent doign anything and mine just decided that i need cortisone injections. im reading a lot of bad thigns about ...

If i have an ear infection could that also be causing my throat to hurt?
For 2 days now I've beeen experiencing sharp pains in my ear and now my throat is starting to hurt. Could this all be related to the ear infection?...

What would you rather feel? Pain or nothing at all?

What is this lump near the throat and jaw?
The lump is located inside, slightly to the right of the middle of the bottom jaw. It is also in between the middle and where the curve of the throat start. It ache when I press it hard, but other ...

When you get migraines do you get nauseous?

Does anyone know any quick fixes or home remedies for migraine headaches?

What is the best remedy for "Muscle Spasms"?

Sick?!?!?!?
yesterdy or the day before, my throat started to hurt, when i looked in the mirror there was a white bump in the back of my mouth, this morning when i woke up it feels like theres a grapefruit in my ...

Why do my calf muscles hurt so much???
i walk my little girl to school every day, and when i get back home it feels like my calf muscles are going to pop out of my legs its agony they are so tight, plz can some one offer me an explanation ...

Headache meds?
I have been getting bad headaches...almost like migraines....I usually take anacin (aspirin) which always worked...but not working anymore (tylenol and advil dont work either) any suggestions on what ...

Why does percocet make your nose itch?

Additional Details
No I ain't snorting the sh!t!!! I think that would burn like hell!!! And yeah, I itch all over just my nose is the worst!...

Does anyone take oxycontin and does it help?

Who else is in so much pain they want to die?
The only thing keeping me here are my children. I have a herniated disc in my back. The pain goes all the way down my leg. Surgery is not an option right now cause my husband is getting ready to go ...

My ears keep popping?
My ears have been popping for a while already, what can I do to stop it?!?! its not the first time it has happened, but now its getting really annoying and I really want it to stop before it gets ...

Why would a person wake up with a headache?
I often wake up with a very mild tension headache that goes away as the day goes on....

How can I get rid of my sore throat?
I'm telling you people the pain is crazy!....
I don't have time to wait in no doctors office for hours so I need something quick... already I have taken a box full of throat drops ...

I was thinking about getting a tattoo on my foot does it hurt and if it hurts how bad does it hurt?
the tattoo i want is like not to big....

Thumping head pains?
I keep getting really bad head aches/pains, only last about a minute, that are at the right front side of my head. Make my ears buzz and can't keep my eyes open due to it. Should i be worried ...

Why does my bone always pop when I do this?
If I do this exercise on time 3:05 when extending my legs out, something in my lower back/hip area pops. It feels uncomfortable :( help!!
Additional Details
http://youtube.com/watch...

What is causing my pain? Could it be a trapped nerve?
I have been having pain in my lower back for nearly two weeks now I have pain on the right hand side and it goes from the spine to the kidney area and occasionally the stomach. I went to the hospital ...

countrygirl
Horrible migraine quick fix?
i have a terrible migraine to where i feel nauseated! ugh I don't have any medicine to take. Does anybody have any remedies or ideas to ease it or make it go away. Someone told me that putting alcohol on cottonballs and sticking it in your ears will work. any ideas? Please!

Alex A
Rating
take 400 mgs of advil or motrin. get off the comp cause the light is adding to your pain. go to the darkest room you can find and sleep it off. in the am take 400 mg again to be on the safe side. usualy woks for me. good luck.

las726
Rating
go into the darkest room in your house and go to sleep. sleep is really the best way to get rid of them. a cold washcloth on your head might help. but get away from the computer and any other bright lights because that will just irritate it even more!

zechariahlove
drink something with caffeine in it like mountain dew good luck

Say cheese!
Rating
Honestly, without being rude, get off the comp.
Whenever i have a headache && im on the comp, and i get off it feels better.

i ususally just lay down with my ipod and relax.

mr danger
Get off the computer and into a quiet dark place
However before you do that drink some heavily caffeinated coffee and take couple of Tylenol or aspirin

Cindy P
Get you an ice pack or make one with some icecubes. Lie down and put it on the back of your neck. Keep it there until it lets up. This has worked for me and I hope it will you.

tilibrijas
Head-on that's the only thing i can say

lce1953
Rating
Drink 2 glasses of Gatorade

dbgyog
Rating
In seconds also, pl see what suits you.
If you are in cold country use all warm things.
Pl try cold water bath and observe if in hot country, if pain increases use warm.
If you have cough/cold body hot water bath will help.
Massage and exercise in front of morning sun is good thing, pl try.
Pl try simple acupressure given below for immediate relief.
If it fails you will have to go for Acupuncture.

There is hardly any medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for RA, OA, Back ache, Ear ache/ringing, Stomach ache and almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.

Acidity, WORRY, sadness, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation; drug side effects, stress, bad smell, TV & COMPUTER SOMETIMES, Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy, BODY CONSTITUTION etc are their causes.
None of them can be treated with medicine.
Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms it.

Acupuncture is the best treatment.
I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.

Pain killers don't treat the pain but we loose the sense of pain for some time; in that duration our body itself treats sometime and credit goes to meds.
The useless drugs have tremendous power of side effects like liver/kidney failures, ulcer, inflammation of intestines and lot more.

Avoid late sleeping if possible; worry, tension, spicy foods, sour fruits, stale bakery foods, SMOKING and alcohole.

Sweet foods, COCOANUT WATER,sweet fruits like dates, milk, rice, SPROUTS, SALADS and good sleep will help if cough is not there.

But you try one herbal remedy- two drops of drumstick leaves' juice in opposite nostril if one side pains and both nostrils if full H/A will give you rescue. Betel leaf helps but it is very strong.

If it is acute pl search a painful point (with round tipped pen/jimmy) 3-6 mm behind your thumb nail and press it, H/A will disappear within 30 seconds.

For forehead/eye pain the points are in front of nails on the finger tips or 3-7 mm below.

It may disappear naturally too.

Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy