Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Hangover!! I NEED help!!?
I have SUCH a bad hang over. I've tried drinking lots of water but always throw it back up. I can't sleep it off either because my headache is killing me and the mere idea of food makes me ...

PLEASE HELP! my heart literally hurts very badly?
ouch, it feels like it got stabbed:(
i'm a 13 yr. old girl.

ouch please help me.
it's physical, not emotional btw.
omg, its getting worse.
from my elbows-neck ...

Can someone help? Severe stomach pain after eating?
I am 20 years old and at a healthy 98 pounds. I run about 25 miles a week, but it seems that every time i eat i get severe stomach pain and my stomach gets HUGE. I have the pain right now, i didnt ...

What is the fastest way to cure sore throat instead of taking medications?

Tongue piercing???
does tongue piercing hurt? how much? i have asked loads of people and only 3 said it does. one of my mates even cried. im getting it done in 3 weeks but im scared. what does it feel like?...

What is the proper way to dispose of unused pain medicine?

What the best way to cure a stiff neck?

Was this inappropriate behavior for a Doctor ???
I had a stiff neck one morning that would not go away for a couple days, so I went to the University Hospital at my school to see a D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine).

He was very ...

What happens if you take more then 6 advils in 24 hours?
I have been taking 2 advil since like 1 ish this morning, buti think i have taken 10 pills instead of the normal 6, whats going to happen to me?
Additional Details
i also took 2 pills ...

What side is your apendix on??
I'm having really sharp pain and i think its my apendix??
But i need too know what side its on and if its the right side should i be worried??...

Whats the Best way to Soothe a Bad Sunburn? I have tried soothing Gel.?

I know I should go to the Doctor, but right now finances are low, can someone help me?
I have had a bad pain in my neck for about 5 years now. I am only 18, and can't figure out why I have this pain/ Im too young for this! lol
But, I have a terrible pain in my neck and ...

Theres something on my leg?
on my leg there's like a white bubble on my knee and around it is red what is it?...

What home remedies can cure my sore throat?
i woke up this morning and my throat was killing me! its only on the right side though, and everytime i shallow, it kills even more and my right ear begins to hurt as well. i dont think its strep ...

I have a splitting headache, the chills, and I just vomited. What's wrong with me?

Can a doctor refuse to prescribe medication that ive been taken for 6 months?

Does getting your tongue pierced hurt?
does it hurt when you get your tongue pierced?...

Help I'm in pain?
ive really hurt my foot ive been to the hospital and they told me its not broken fair enough but does anyone know anything i can do to get rid of pain
my foot is badly bruised and swolen any ...

I'm going to have my wisdom tooth pulled....?
I've never had any type of surgery done in my life and i'm not a fan of pain at all. How much does this really hurt. I go to the oral surgeon Friday....and sorta scared. I know they numb ...

Who are you Secretly in Love With................?
Get it out in to the Open....
Additional Details
to the last answerer.. its not "get a life" sweetheart, i love a bit of romance.. ...

Davidmb
Help!!! I think my appendix bust?
Theres a serious pain under my bellybutton and it's been there for two days. I also don't fell so good. Please can you tell me if my appendix is bursting or has burst. Or just tell me what im experiancing

Mzguydid
Right lower abdominal pain. (rebound tenderness) If you should press on the abdomen in that area and remove your hand....and the pain is worse when you remove the pressure that you are applying wiyh your hand, and possibly fever.

Nevertheless check with your primary care provider as soon as possible.

Irishguy3m
symptoms of appendicitus:
-pain in abdomen
-lack of appetite

you can also check webmd.com

just go to the hospital!

prccgirl
Rating
If the pain is more to the right side of your abdomen, then you seriously need to get to the hospital emergency room. Also, if you are not able to stand up at a normal pace and not feel pain, you need to see a doctor. However, if this is not the problem you are having, then you may have something else going on. So what I am really trying to say is: Please get yourself to the doctor.

Good luck,
P. Evelyn P.

gracelyn
An inflamed appendix causes pain at McBurney's point, an area just below and to the right of your belly button. If you press on that area and it hurts, you might indeed have appendicitis. You need to see a doctor for this. They need to do a blood test to see if your white count is high, and maybe a CAT scan. You will get very sick indeed if it ruptures, with nausea and vomiting. Go and get checked asap.

movgs
Go see a doctor. If you wait too long you will die from it if it is a ruptured appendix.

hey, whats good
sorry but you have to go to the doctor

Todd S
I agree, go to the doctor!

randy moss

CJ
Rating
If your appendix had 'burst' - you would be dead as this small organ contains toxins when it bursts. Go to a Doctor and explain the pain to a professional. Don't think Y/A is the right source for answers for your current problem.

Janey Canuck
The appendix is off to the right for a bit and if it bursts it can kill you, so that's probably not it (but I'm not a doctor). What it might be is your kidney. A few years back, I had a similar issue - it got to the point I couldn't walk and they tested for appendicitis but it turned out to be a kidney infection. Hurt like something that hurts a LOT but easily fixed with two weeks of medication.

Whatever it is, you should get yourself to a doctor ASAP

lisab
If it had burst you wouldn't be able to type of the computer. However you might want to go to the ER if you are experiencing severe abdominal pain. You can also check www.webmd.com for some advice.

Rose
Get off the internet and get to Urgent Care or the Hospital Emergency room....... NOW

man_marathon
doctor damned fast

broncos0408babe
I am not sure, but if you are feeling nauseous and start running a fever then you definitely need to be looked at for appendicitis.

Madaline
Rating
GO TO THE DOCTOR!!
sorry but seriously if you think its bad call the doctor or something

ohmygoodnessgracious
Rating
Your appendix is lower and to your right side. You should go to the doctor to find out what is causing your pain. But it could still be your appendix. When mine burst it hurt up higher, and I felt lousy.

Lolli-pop
Rating
okay well you should problem go to the ER and tell them the pain where its at who long the pain has been there and don't, try to pick up heavy things,just try and relax.I'm going to be an RN so i thought that i would try and help you. if you have any more questions than gust ask me okay.i hope that you get to feeling better

impurrfect10
Rating
I doubt your appendix has ruptured but you should go to a dr. or emergency room about your stomach pain. usually when an appendix ruptures the tummy ache goes away temporarily until you develop a severe infection.This is not something to fool around with.get yourself checked.

Smarty-Marti
Rating
I think your appendix is closer to your hip bone - like where your pinky finger hit if you put your thumb behind your waist. I think if your appendix had burst, you'd be dead.

At a minimum, call your doctor or an urgent care facility and speak to an advice nurse.

Charles B
Rating
Dude, you seriously need to go to a doctor.

♥Shortstuff ♥
Rating
See your doctor right away or go to the ER now!!!! Usually when it's appendicitis, the pain is located in the lower right groin area. If you push your hand down on that spot, & lift your hand real quick, & experience terrible pain, it's your appendix. Seek medical help because a ruptured appendix means trouble.

Big B
Rating
get to a hospital you would be dead if it had burst. but it may be close so don't wait!!!GO!!

Jen
Rating
Call for help, life from parents, friends, relatives.
Call 911.
Hospital.

Cato Bo Bato
Rating
You do rrealise that if your appendix do burst you are at serious risk of death... Go to the dr..

dawn666annapolis

tree dancer
you may have pulled a muscle, or have a hernia. Go to the DR.

zipperfootpress
if it had infact ruptured 2 days ago, you would not be alive to ask the question, you would be septic. Appendix starts around the belly button but moves the lower right side.
I cannot tell you what you are experiencing as I cannot see you, a few simple tests you can do at home to see for yourself the probability.....jump up and down, can you do it? if you can its probably not your appendix....next push slightly at the sore area, the let go really quickly....whats it feel like, if its your appendix that would send you through the roof in pain.
I am not a dr only someone who has been thru a ruptured appendix, but I will advise you to seek out medical care .

Marie N
Rating
I don't know but go to a doctor now!

sadielovesgrover
Rating
Go to the doctor!

♥dance
Rating
dont search for answers here

GO TO THE DOCTOR NOW!

i dont think too many doctors go online to answer serious questions like that
or we know better

GO NOW NOW!!

jtjt60
Rating
And you've wisely came to Yahoo answers. Moron

Computer Guy
Go the the emergency room. A bust appendix has lots of possible complications, some very serious.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy