Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Why do i have a really bad pain on my rectum?
I'm not trying to be gross or nasty about this, all i know is that I don't have a hernia or anything similar. I just have a really bad pain as if something is trying to go inside. it's ...

My bunions hurt really bad should i get surgery?
There so bad that every time i walk it ...

How to get rid of muscle sorness quickly
I have delayed onset of muscle soreness. I dint think i have pulled a muscle or anything but i can bearly move my legs my quads in both legs hurt so bad! Any ideas on how to get rid of the pain?...

Tylenol???
can u crush tylenol pills and then put them in water if u cant swallow pills???...

I need to get rid of a Headache!!!?
I have a really BAD headache and cannot take any meds for it....does anyone know of a way i can get rid or it? I have had it for 3 days and its KILLING me!
Thank you!!!...

My ate my pillows,what should i do?
i woke up and they were gone.Oct.20...

Can a doctor call in a perscription for a bladder infection without going into his office?
Is it unlikely that my doctor will call in a prescription for an antibiotic for a bladder infection without going into his office? I'm petrafied of doctors and want him to just call it in....

Last night i had a migraine headache and i saw white lines in waves in my vision from my right eye????
Which is also where the pain was coming from, what could that mean???
Additional Details
This is not my first migrain, but my first one in a while, i use to get them back in hihn school ...

Emergency room please help?? ten points to best answer need help asap?
when i drink milk i get really bad sharp sharp stomache pains that sometimes feel like iam gunna die and i have to go to the bathroom really bad and i start to also throw up it lasts about an hour ...

What is the best way to get rid of a cold as soon as possible?
i've got a terrible cold it started with a really sore throte on saturday & has just got wers. Its keeping me off school 2day & who nows how long for after. Its really bad & i'm ...

I accidently shot my Neighbor in Both arm's and Both Leg's.WHAT DO IDO!!?

My wife might have a op, but is scraed of being knocked out,any sugestions?
she might av to av her scaphiod bone pinned in her hand but she is terrified of being knocked out for the op, does anyone know how i can relax her or if there is any other way of her havin the op ...

My brother fell on my head and he kicked my temple and i have a reli bad headache and sleepy wt should i do?
plz telll me wt to do and im kinda dizzy
Additional Details
thanks everybody who answered to this !!...

I took 2 Lorcet(hydrocodone) and 1 valium within 4 hours I won't OD...will I?
I got in a car accident today and F'd up my back neck and shoulder..the one lorcet wasn't doing it, i took another wasn't doing it..took a valium now i'm scared. I dont' want ...

I just ate a hand full of zoloft ( besides callinq me retarded ) am i qunna die.?
like i said just popped a whole bunch of zoloft dont ask why ( extremely pissed ) am i qunna die.

have no idea how many prolly 10 - 15 ( 50 mq )...

I have an ear infection and I am having discomfort to my upper jaw. Any ideas why?
I have a doctor appointment ...

Tight chest pain that moves to the back and arms?

Do tonsillectomies hurt (during the surgery)?
Because I having one on Feb 7. I just want to find out if there is any discomfort or pain during surgery....

Headache won't go away!!!!!!!!!?
My mom has had a headache for two weeks she had an mri no tumors or anything.Nothing is easing it otc meds prescription, dark room laying down, nothing. Any advice would hel;p she'll try ...

How to heal soar legs.?
i just got back from a school dance, and my legs and butt hurt so bad. other than taking meds, what can i do to reduce the pain?...

dex4774
Found some pills in my brother room. Watson on one side, 3202 on the other...?
They are white oval shaped pills with Watson on one side and 3202 on the other. They have little red dots all over them. Please help identify them for me.
Additional Details
Pain pills.....looks like I'm going to take them now. haha

Im da Example
sounds like maybe some type of antibiodic

yasmeen
Rating
I work in the pharmacy and I am 100% sure its vicodin and if he doesn't have any medical reason to take them. Take them away tell your parents or who ever because he is addicted to them and it only gets worse.

Katerina Beana
dont snoop

miranda someone
Hydrocodone they are pain medication and can become very addictive if not used properly.. also u can get them without a prescription because they are popular to pill heads but that would mean ur brother is buying them off the street or selling them for someone else

summergil
Rating
Yes they probably are pain killers but if you mean take them yourself DON'T. If you are handing them over to your parents then DO. I wonder why he is taking painkillers...

Carla D
What you found is nothing more than an over-the counter form of aspirin that does not contain an inflammatory. it is a 5mg pill.
See description from the Wikipedia:
(325 mg acetaminophen) White tablets with orange specks bisected and debossed "Watson" on one side
and "3202" on the other side

IRSTAS
Rating
You lucky SOB....
Wish I had a brother to find stuff like that!!!

SouthernRose
Watson website>>>>>http://www.watson.com/products/search_results_products.asp?group=alpha&c=H>>>

kiki
As already said, they're vicodin. You really shouldn't take them if they weren't prescribed to you, neither should your brother. It can be dangerous.

Cruiser 68
Rating
Check www.rxlist.com and put information in the pill identifier. You will see that it sounds like they are pain killers. Give them to you parents.

railer01
Rating
hydrocodone....5 mg

Sumeraine
Rating
this is the pain medication Hydrocodone. Here's some info:
HYDROCODONE/APAP TABLETS 5/325 mg 100s CIII
NDC: 00591-3202-01
*Compare to: Norco® 5mg/325mg, a registered trademark of Watson Pharmaceuticals Color/Shape: White w: orange specks: Capsule-shaped: bisected
Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone (marketed as Vicodin, Anexsia, Dicodid, Hycodan (or generically Hydromet), Hycomine, Lorcet, Lortab, Norco, Novahistex, Hydroco, Tussionex, Vicoprofen, Xodol) is a semi-synthetic opioid derived from two of the naturally occurring opiates, codeine and thebaine. Hydrocodone is an orally active narcotic analgesic and antitussive. Sales and production of this drug have increased significantly in recent years, as have diversion and illicit use. Hydrocodone is commonly available in tablet, capsule and syrup form. Hydrocodone was invented in Germany in the 1920s and approved by the FDA for use in the US on 27. May 1951.

Hydrocodone Bitartrate 10mg/
Acetaminophen 650mgAs a narcotic, hydrocodone relieves pain by binding to opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord. It can be taken with or without food as desired. When taken with alcohol, it can intensify drowsiness. It may interact with monoamine oxidase inhibitors, as well as other drugs that cause drowsiness. It is in FDA pregnancy category C: its effect on an embryo or fetus is not clearly known and pregnant women should consult their physicians before taking it. Common side effects include dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, drowsiness, euphoria, vomiting, and constipation. Some less common side effects are allergic reaction, blood disorders, changes in mood, mental fogginess, anxiety, lethargy, difficulty urinating, spasm of the ureter, irregular or depressed respiration and rash.

meangirl
Rating
Watson 3202 Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 5/325

strong painkiller

Josh D
Its a mix of Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen.

Basically its Vicoden.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy