Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Are paracetamol and ibuprofen addictive?

What causes a headache? Yep I know about dehydration etc, but what exactly?

I have a really bad ear infection and i went to the doctor and got a perscription for it?
but im in so much pain right now, is there anything i can do to get rid of the pain ASAP?...

What is the deferece between right and left?

Wat the heck do i havee??
okk so i am feeling dizzy, lightheaded, kind of like a hole in my stomach... i hav no idea. i feel like crap. wat is going on in my body?? i feel like puking, but i cant....

So i just got a cold today and i have had back pain with it. Is this normal?
its in my lower ...

Can a headache cause you to vomit?

I want to know if there are any sites where it isnt illegal to buy vicodin?

Additional Details
w/o a prescription. If I could afford a doctor Id go that route....

Any advice for a 49 year old looking into having knee replacement surgery?
My knee has hurt for years and the cortisone shots are not making any difference? I'm seeing my doctor latter today, but would appreciate advice from the community....

I have a headache that ache to my teeth and eyes?
i got this really bad headache after coming back from kickboxing class
it was aching to my eyes and teeth. what should i do if it occurs again?
and what should i do if a normal headache ...

I have this headache, what could it be?
I have had this headache for about 2 months now. Let me describe what it feels like:

Pressure on the top of my head, sometime a throb on the top like I can feel my heartbeat. Sometimes I ...

To cure pain for a cavity while i wait to go to the dentist???
Last yr i was told i had 5 cavities. But i have really bad anxiety so i wouldn't let the dentist touch me/ well now one in particular my last tooth on the left on the bottom of my mouth is ...

Help i dont know what is wrong with me in a lot of pain?
im dizzy...have back pain..neck pain..hurting throat...i dont know what i have can u help ...

How do you ease a toothache?
I haven't had a toothache since years ago when I was in elementry school. The pain has been going on for a few days...and it's not stopping. To top that off, the pain is in several teeth ...

What is the pain i keep getting on my lower abdomon left hand side?

Whenver i drink orange juice it burns my throat?
It doesn't matter if im sick or no orange juice always makes my throat burn now i know only acid in it is citrus acid which is probabl causing it but why does this happen? is it coz i ate too ...

Headaches that are lasting too long?
I've had a headahce since Thursday last week. It comes back when I'm relaxing or doing nothing. I am 17 years old. This past weekend we had 3 performances for our school musical and I'...

Constant stomach pains..help?
everytime I eat something I get the sharp feeling in my stomach, Eating Breakfast makes me stomach hurt worse than any other time of day. I never feel hungry. and I can eat once a day and be set for ...

Infection spreading. ALOT of pain!?
I got a rash underneath my arm from shaving and it started to spread down my back. So i went to the doctors and she gave my antibiotics. But its still spreading. Turned into boil like lumps. Large, ...

How long do pins and screws used to repair bones last?
I dislocated my left femur from the hi[ socket and fractured my acetabulum. Pins and screws were installed in 1981. My sciatic nerve was damaged ( peroneal branch) and I have drop foot syndrome. I ...

twerpgal
Everytime I eat food my chest hurts?
When I eat food like pizza or something else heavy when I swallow my food it stops at my chest and sits there for like 2 minutes having me to sit still or stop swallowing until it goes down and I can feel it in my chest and when I move I can feel it and various times I throw up. Can anyone please tell me what this is.

Miz Thang
Rating
you could be heartburn or your eating too fast.

mihalis_9999
Rating
its indegestion. take some pepto

PA
It's called a stricture. It's an area in the esophagus that is tight. It is a side effect of GERD. It is mainly when you try to swallow things like breads right? Get to a gastroentetologist. The Gerd needs to be treated. They will do a scope and stretch the stricture. Also, GERD can lead to Barretts esophagitis. That is a pre-cancerous condition. Get the treatment. It does help. The scope is a piece of cake. You go night night and they fix it.

I'M NOT ON A DIET!!!
that happens to me whenever I take really big bites out of food. try taking smaller bites. and drinking something if you feel like it's stuck in your chest to push it down. that used to happen to me all the time.

litecandles
Rating
If this is happening when you are eating and not afterward, it is not acid reflux or indigestion.

You need to get to the doctor and get it checked out, and see is there is some blockage in there, and if there is how to remove it.

Juliet
Rating
You might have a problem in your esophagus - like a hiatus hernia. You should see a doctor.

In the meantime, take little bites, chew them well, and don't wash your food down with a drink.

emt_me911
It sounds like a classic case of GERD...gastro intestinal reflux disease.

You will need to see a doctor for evaluation and treatment. There are medications available to relieve the pain and the other symptoms.

Good luck.

EMT

Goodbye....♥
Rating
It sounds like something called acid reflux... But never take this lightly, go see your doctor asap....

karmagfaqs
It's heartburn, take some Tums and go to a doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy